Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(02-22-2022, 06:06 AM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote:
(02-22-2022, 02:05 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: I don't know anything about white people oppressing blacks and people of color. I live in a modern day suburb with black people and other people of color who have the same freedoms, similar core values and similar income levels as the white people who live in the area. I guess that's the reason why we get along and no longer judge each other by skin color for the most part.  There seems to be a major disconnect between what you and others say about oppressing blacks and other people of color and what the rest of know and see in real life. The Democrats of old once viewed women as property just like Democrats of old once viewed the slaves as property. The Democratic party still seems to have a hold over both of them ( blacks and women in general) but that's in the process of changing as you or the Democrats above you probably know or figured out by now.

Again, it was the rural racist faction that oppressed women and minorities.  The parties switched places on racial policy when LBJ allied with MLK and the Republicans went with the southern strategy.  (You really should study America rather than repeat absurd fallacy.)  Today there are still folks who will murder due to skin shade, invade and shoot paintballs into crowds in commonly black communities or hold insurrections against democracy to keep a racist president in power.

I can agree that many in the rural racist faction have grown beyond that point, but many have not, thus the struggle for equality needs to continue.  Some find prejudice, death, criminality and insurrection acceptable, turning a blind eye, thinking Trump and all he stands for just wonderful if they can continue their prejudiced mindset.  I disagree.  Racism is a recurrent fad.  In this time it is resurfacing again.  It ought to and will be suppressed.
Bob, the rural racist Democrats or rural racist faction as you say are dying off and being replaced by rural Republican voters/supporters aka hard core American voters like me. Bob, if you continue drifting off and continue pissing American voters off and continue getting in the way of American progress there's going to be hell to pay and you will never overcome the carnage and the losses that America inflicts on you and every other Biden supporter who hasn't come to grips with reality yet. You and the other blue fools elected Chamberlain/Hoover. As Ive told you many times, you're not going to fix racism as long as the Democrats continue to value it and continue clinging to it and using it the way they're doing today. Bob, it's as plain as day.

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by Classic-Xer - 03-03-2022, 01:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 123,362 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,583 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,625 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,899 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,835 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,252 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,662 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,054 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green