Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(03-03-2022, 02:44 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(02-26-2022, 10:43 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(02-24-2022, 09:11 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: Anyone still supporting Donald Trump, and by consequence Vladimir Putin, is a Russian asset who deserves to be deported to its rightful ownership.

Through Oymyahon or Verkhoyansk (the two coldest communities in the winter in the northern hemisphere).

Maybe Trump is a Russian asset that could be confiscated.

Trump still has a higher approval rating than Biden, by a couple of points. It's really sickening. But I'm sure the "American" Classic Xer is right in Trump's and Putin's corner.

What all is going on now is more sickening dude. You and others like you helped make what all is going on here and what's going on with Ukraine possible by electing Biden and essentially reversing course and weakening our position in the world.

With Donald Trump off the world stage, Putin started to run out of time. As I see it this invasion might have come earlier were Trump still President. Do you consider either complicity or slavish devotion as strong positions? President Biden has learned a few things from Obama (yes, I realize that you despise him, but that is irrelevant). One is to trust the experts at intelligence -- that is, the CIA.

Your side decided first that Donald Trump was the right nominee despite all the warning signs -- no loyalty to any but himself, a disdain for ethical principles, a perverse idea of what the Presidency is (a hint: our President does not have dictatorial or despotic powers), and an adoration for tyrants. how often must I tell you that the next effective conservative President will act much more like Obama than like Trump. Obama never left any question of where his loyalties lay... a hint: at that he was indistinguishable from Ronald Reagan.

Quote:Right now, you and the others are in Biden's, Clinton's,  Putin's and China's corner and that's where you're all going to remain throughout the 4T.

You are completely wrong against the second two.

Quote:I hope you and the others are fully prepared for what's coming because you are going to find yourselves pretty much abandoned and left  on your own without a country to fall back on or rely on. You all deserve it. You've deserved it for many years. Do you want to know what I think, I think we should replace 40 of you (Democratic/Biden supporters) with 40 million Ukrainians.

40 of us for 40 million Ukrainians? Why not follow my modest suggestion. Let some hard-working, clean-living illegal aliens get residence in America on the condition that they adopt the children of some of our finest examples of failure, our worst and most intractable drug fiends. Latino culture isn't harmful to kids, as is shown by America's fast-growing Latino middle class. F--- fentanyl, heroin, and meth!
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by pbrower2a - 03-03-2022, 07:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 123,364 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,583 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,625 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,899 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,835 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,252 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,662 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,054 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green