Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(09-04-2016, 04:00 AM)taramarie Wrote: Approval is becoming more wide spread. As for women, there also were enough to complain for it to be discussed in the first place. Those who did not think thy were oppressed simply were content with their life as it was. Those who were not spoke for those who wanted more opportunity. Which i am thankful for as a woman who likes the fact i can easily be accepted at universities and positions in the workforce which were originally thought of as male dominated (concept artist for me). You are actually talking to a feminist. One who wants equal opportunity for all...not just women.

It is a little more complicated than that.  Once during the eighties the news drones were going on about how bad Generation X was turning out.  Truth is, the Boomers had freaked the GIs out and we got to take the heat for it, nothing really odd about that. Boomers fuck up and Xers have to deal with the mess.  My great -grandmother then said "If no one is home raising the kids then what do you expect."  This may surprise you but many of the GI women did in fact work, they just didn't do it while there were children in the house because it was a responsibility that could not be avoided.  Boomer women did try to have it all and it did not work out well for the children.  Something that you might want to think about, particularly if you want a family.

You would do well to spend some time contemplating what the term "flyover country" really means.  New Zealand is far more homogeneous than the US ever was.  The fifties were probably as close as the US ever came to having one culture.  Personally I would rather live in flyover country because Detroit is toast and Chicago is circling the drain and as the US empire ends others will follow.  I am willing to bet that everyone of the cities currently run by the Democrats will self-destruct in the coming decades.  Not sure if I will live long enough to see all of it but I think that you will.

There are many people that dislike Milo but his data are solid.

Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 123,248 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,582 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,624 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,897 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,834 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,251 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,662 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,051 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green