Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(11-19-2022, 05:18 AM)pbrower2a Wrote:
(11-18-2022, 02:58 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(11-17-2022, 06:39 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: [Image: 2641c688eef8e07ab20d3a6bb324742ebc670768...=800&h=389]

[Image: 18f869e4df0cad698a096d3edfefb132cfc5e5c4...=800&h=399]
Pb, Hitler was elected and took advantage of the situation and seized power. Trump did the exact opposite of Hitler during the COVID19 crisis.

Hitler never encountered a lethal respiratory plague while himself a murderous plague of hatred and warmongering. Trump made the mistake of purging his own supporters before outlawing the opposition, so in that aspect Trump is the opposite of Hitler. Still, both ruled as despotically as they could and showed gross contempt for human life to the extent possible. Trump's botched response to COVID-19  is, so far as I see things, the worst of his crimes. I give credit to politicians who shut down their states, clergy (including Pope Francis) who ordered places of worship to close rather than become super-spreader zones, mask-wearers, medical science, and Big Pharma for reducing the danger of COVID-19. I got inoculated on February 17, 2021 (by a soldier, which impressed me by showing that President Biden treated COVID-19 as the menace that it was) and boosted on March 17, 2021, and I have not since missed a booster or a flu shot. (I will try to get a shot for pneumonia). People like me who have gotten the appropriate inoculations, who followed the instructions to wear masks (and I thanked people who like I wore masks) for doing their small part by staying alive. I knew that there would be more to life once COVID-19 subsided. I have proved myself right. I have recently visited southern Wisconsin, which is reward enough.

On some days, COVID-19 was killing as many people on one day as the 9/11 which aggravated  Americans across the political spectrum. Terrorists turning jetliners into missiles or a bungled response to a respiratory plague could kill as many people in one day.      

Quote:He remained true to the US Constitution and delegated authority to the states and did nothing to threaten the rights of the American people.

Does being hooked up to a respirator with a high chance of never awakening from an induced coma sound like freedom to you? We sacrifice some freedoms, like those of driving under the influence of intoxicating liquors that we once had, so we have more of a chance of living. The States acted differently, and those states that failed to sacrifice some temporary hedonism sacrificed much life. 

He did appoint his three stooges (not to be confused with Larry, Curly, and Moe who were entertaining even if with some low humor) to the US Supreme Court, and they declared that abortion was not a right even in the case of saving the life of a mother (such as ectopic pregnancies) or even to abort a dead fetus, let alone a mother's health. The new Justices were effectively as pro-death as they claimed to be pro-life. A rigid abortion ban is likely to result in plenty of dead women -- and plenty of orphans. Trump's three stooges are likely to decide that no business has the obligation to negotiate or honor any union contracts, which means that Big Business will get the chance to exploit the bargaining weaknesses of the two-legged livestock (human workers) that they employ. Count on this, for this is what the John Birch Society (indistinguishable now from the GOP) stands for.  

Quote:You don't grasp that because you're a partisan hack who is into spreading Left Wing propaganda like this. I'm going to ask you a real life question, when the war comes between those on today's American Right and The Democrats and whatever GOP's are foolish enough to side with them, how long do you think you're going to live?

I'd rather live a mere two weeks fighting for my freedom than having a long life as a serf or slave. Mussolini offered that proposition on behalf of Hitler... 

[Image: 04%20Mussolini_e_Petacci_a_Piazzale_Lore...h=dec22bcf]

The woman is his mistress/whore Clara Petacci. People who preferred living but two weeks fighting for the essential freedoms eventually caught, tried, and executed a man who offered subjection in return for ignominious survival, and then desecrated his corpse. Sic semper tyrannis!

See also a Commie version:

[Image: AKG3871070.jpg] 

[i Sic semper tyrannis!p[/i]

Also shot dead by people who accepted the same proposition that living only two weeks fighting a tyrant was better than living miserably under his subjection. Mercifully the Romanian revolution took less than a week. The Ceausescu family tried to escape to Iran, where today people are making a decision much like people did in Italy in the last two years of World War II or Romanians in December 1989. May the Iranian people get the freedom that they deserve!

Quote:I see 4 Left Wing propagandists and one half wit named Bob posting here and being confronted and often warning them of what's to come and often telling what to expect as far as treatment by just one of the multiple millions of American Right Wingers that currently exist/ live throughout the entire country today.

...and I see the rhetoric of someone who would stand with some tyrant who offer miserable lives of subjection for those who acquiesce for some temporary safety.

Fourth verse. I need but recognize the source:

Quote:O thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
Between their loved homes and the war's desolation.
Blest with vict'ry and peace, may the Heav'n rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: 'In God is our trust.'
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave![64]
[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Star-Spangled_Banner#cite_note-64][/url]

-- Francis Scott Key.
PB, history has taught us that the loser of a conflict can expect to live under a dictatorship of some sort associated with the victor for some time afterwards. That's a bygone conclusion. The question is,  would a Democratic supporter rather live under an American dictatorship of sorts or a dictatorship like the ones depicted by the dictators shown above afterwards? Have you picked your favorite blue shit hole yet? You better pick one because your window of opportunity. BTW, all the foreign dictator's directly associated with WWII were alive during the Spanish Flu epidemic that killed many millions more people around the world than the COVID19 crisis to date. PB, is it wise to continue proving to everyone passing through or reading our exchange how stupid and aloof/clueless you and the other Left Wing propaganda peddlers are compared to the regular Americans like Us?

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by Classic-Xer - 11-19-2022, 09:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 123,530 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,587 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,625 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,899 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,836 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,257 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,662 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,062 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green