Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(11-19-2022, 09:15 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(11-19-2022, 05:30 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: Oh -- yesterday, Iranian revolutionaries torched the birthplace of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, founder of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Hey, fascists -- Iran today is a prime example of a republic that is not a democracy.
News flash. All the past and present  dictator's pictured above with Trump in your more recent display  of Left Wing propaganda weren't/aren't believers in democracy.

No fooling. Some of them are Commies; some are fascists. All have horrid records in honoring natural human rights, which unites such supposed opposites as Castro and Pinochet. We also have some tyrannical whack-jobs as Idi Amin and Moammar Qadaffi. So?  

Quote:Where's Pelosi, why isn't Pelosi, Chuck and Biden in the  picture with them? You are aware of the way that Nancy, Chuck and Biden prefer to govern right?

People are not "dictators" just because someone dislikes them. With few exceptions (maybe Schuschnigg. Metaxas, and Jaruzelski, most are large-scale killers like this lot. Trump wishes that he were a dictator.  He qualifies as a large-scale killer for bumbling the response to COVID-19

Quote:You are a fucking college boy, you better become aware if you're not  because you're speaking to someone who isn't going to have a problem with eliminating a piece of shit 

When you compare your opponents to vermin, garbage, or feces you are on the first step to committing genocide. 

GET HELP BEFORE YOU DO SOMETHING SHAMEFUL! 

Psychiatric help is not generally available on Sunday, but you can go to church today. I don't know what religious tradition you have, but I assume that you are at least a nominal Christian. 

People have been executed for racist violence in America (Henry Hays, Paul Joseph Franklin, John Allen Mohammed), and Dylann Roof is awaiting execution in the federal system. 

I may not be your friend, but I consider it unconscionable to fail to warn someone of the consequences of law-breaking. 

Hitler intended to eliminate all Jews as early as the 1920's. Even forcible conversions and sterilization would have been too modest for him -- even if those would be abominable crimes. It took more than eight years in power for Adolf Hitler to start killing Jews in industrial-scale massacres and eliminations in concentration camps. 

So what was preparing the German people for indifference at best and murderous hostility at worst toward the plight of the Jews of the Greater Kingdom of Satan?

This stuff as regular fare. 

[Image: 220px-Der_St%C3%BCrmer_Christian_blood.jpg]

"Jewish murder plan". Ignore that Judaism is nearly pure morality, ignore that the Jews reject rogues of Jewish origin. Ignore the widely-available teaching by Sigmund Freud (yes, he is a Jew, but he gets this right) that the vile things that people say about others is often true about themselves. If one says that some other "race" is all sex fiends, perverts, rapists, thieves, and perpetrators of monstrous conspiracies, then one has good  cause to stay clear of that person who is really talking about himself.   

Quote:Left Winger who is OBVIOUSLY into peddling Left Wing propaganda  like YOU.

I'm not all that left-wing. I firmly believe in law and order without which civil liberties are mere cant. I believe that precedent and protocol are the best guides for making judicial decisions. I trust small-scale enterprise more than I trust either a monopolist, a cartel, or the State as an owner and operator of productive enterprises. I believe that old standards of morality are guides until something other than selfish desire compels one to believe otherwise. I recognize that any significant achievement requires above-average sacrifice as investment or training. I believe in the hierarchy of competence as a rationale for paying those who do their non-trivial jobs well better than those who do not show lesser or less-remarkable competence. I prefer reason to anger and foolishness. I distrust demagogues. 

If I disagree with some ostensibly conservative agenda, I certainly believe in old standards of educational merit and in personal conduct (generally including manners) consistent with the tried-and-true. When change is necessary, it usually becomes a new conservative norm. When the avant-garde fails, then tradition is a usually the best fallback.     

Quote:Hey spineless Democratic voters, are you sure it's in your interest to continue going along for a paycheck during the upcoming  4T? You could easily end in the same position as the spineless blue moderates who went along with the slave owners during the last civil war or the German people who found themselves in same horrible position as you're going to find yourselves soon enough.

(corrected for a comma splice, a big non-no in high-school (let alone college) composition). 

Most people are not hired for their political beliefs, although people can be fired for expressing certain ones. If I am a manager and I see offensive material (girlie calendars and extremist expressions suggest themselves) I would ask someone to remove those from the workplace and keep them out at the risk of being fired (unless one is doing legitimate work with those such as research). . 

Quote:Personally, I don't give a shit about what ends up happening to Democratic supporters these days. There was a time when I cared  but that time has passed.

Remind yourself when the victors take you on a guided tour of a concentration camp as British and Americans did in Nazi Germany soon after the war was over. Human life is precious for us all lest it be nasty, short, and brutish should America end up with leadership that thinks as you do. Such people will do horrible things to helpless people, which is an abomination.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by pbrower2a - 11-20-2022, 12:57 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 123,423 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,584 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,625 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,899 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,835 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,255 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,662 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,056 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green