Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. Capitol insurrection was a ‘hoax,’ Michigan Senate leader says in video
(02-12-2021, 09:34 PM)random3 Wrote: Americans are such pussified snowflakes now that they want the Gestapo to hold their hand when they pee-pee.

Early in Trump’s term I had a tumor in the part of the brain that controlled balance.  I had a big problem walking without hanging on to objects nearby.  At the same time I had trouble urinating into the small containers that could be used in a bed.  Thus, I wanted to travel the 10 or so feet to the bathroom which was part of every hospital room.

I can say that even then I didn’t want any racist violent thugs anywhere near my penis.  Your quote above is an obvious lie.  In lying to yourself, you are trying to get worked up about nothing.

That is not to say America doesn’t have racist violent thugs.  They are just more like the brownshirts than the Gestapo.  They are private political and racist organizations not yet part of the official state.  They include the Neo Nazi, the KKK, the Proud Boys the bad cops, the Wolverine Watchmen, a few other so called militias and other red violent organizations.

Turnings turn.  In the unravelling, things went towards small government and not solving problems.  In the crisis, the urge is to solve problems for the common good.  Not everyone is going to be thrilled by the change.  Rural people do not see problems as soon as the urban, and people are spread out enough that it is effective to be ready to handle stuff by yourself.  There are rational reasons why folks would prefer one turning over the other.

But if you don’t solve problems for long enough, the urge to solve them once and for all comes to the fore.

Don’t take precautions against the bug.  Let bad cops kill minorities.  Do big damage to the environment.  We haven’t ever taken precautions before.  Why now?

Now recently whenever anyone wants to solve a problem, whenever anyone thinks everyone should show shared responsibility for the common good, you will complain about a perceived loss of liberty.  This is the turnings turning.  People used to the status quo will want it holding against real problems great and small.  Others will think they have waited long enough.

I can’t stop you from complaining.  I can’t force you to acknowledge the problems being addressed.  If you don’t highlight the problem, you are nigh on lying.  You will mischaracterize the problem to support your policy of inaction.

Here it is almost like spamming.  Whenever you note someone trying to solve another problem you open a new thread to complain about it.  In a crisis, that is a lot of threads.  Could you at least create one thread about people trying to solve problems?  You can insist that problems should be eternal there and leave room on the front page for other topics.
That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: U.S. Capitol insurrection was a ‘hoax,’ Michigan Senate leader says in video - by Bob Butler 54 - 02-13-2021, 06:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Michigan plot, October 2020 pbrower2a 51 13,563 12-28-2022, 05:25 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  GOP Leader Defends Keeping Election Records Secret chairb 0 625 10-19-2021, 10:14 PM
Last Post: chairb
  2022 elections: House, Senate, State governorships pbrower2a 13 3,964 04-28-2021, 04:55 AM
  Kyrsten Synema (D - Az) brings a cake into the Senate to downvote min. wage hike Einzige 104 27,935 04-22-2021, 03:21 AM
  Hawaii Senate approves nation’s highest income tax rate HealthyDebate 0 782 03-12-2021, 06:46 PM
Last Post: HealthyDebate
  Senators Grill FBI Director over Use of Geolocation Data to Track Capitol Rioters newvoter 0 672 03-02-2021, 11:21 PM
Last Post: newvoter
  Michigan orchard sues Gov. Gretchen Whitmer to prevent shutdown of business newvoter 2 1,098 03-01-2021, 02:36 AM
  Senate passes bill to ban foreigner home purchases newvoter 2 1,115 02-28-2021, 07:09 AM
  Whitmer proposes funds to ban guns from the Michigan Capitol random3 9 2,635 02-16-2021, 07:13 PM
Last Post: random3
  Michigan is considering move to ban guns inside state Capitol Building random3 20 4,592 02-12-2021, 04:29 AM
Last Post: random3