Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most dangerous time since the Civil War
(12-01-2017, 05:06 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: One thing that many learn in a Crisis Era that there are worse things than death.

At this point, I think the point of no return has been passed.  I expect the elections of '18 will be rigged.  Who knows what the leaders will decide what the margin shall be, but you can bet the fascists will keep their majority.

At this point most of the Trump voters are in a magically thinking death cult.  Since '12 I've given up trying to talk to them.  As they say, Obama was a Kenyan, Hillary is the greatest Machiavellian Witch ever, Bill is the Grand Wizard of Satan, and if you want to sample pedophilia got to Comet Pizza, order a Pizza with extra cheese and your basest wishes will be fulfilled.

I use to have hope, thinking that as things got really bad, that they'd see the light again.  But, I no longer believe that.  What changed my mind was some doc on the Battle of Berlin I watched.  I'd always assumed the Nazi's saw the light as the Red Army marched in, but I was wrong.  They died by the hundreds of thousands thinking victory was just around the corner.  There was no redemption at the end.  And worse yet,  the 'good' Germans remained alive to feel the full wrath of the Soviets who were in no mood to listen to excuses.

Everything tells me this current American Era is going to end poorly.  The only question is will it happen in my lifetime?  I've got at most 20-25 years left, and maybe even less. But, end it will, in total disaster.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The most dangerous time since the Civil War - by rds - 12-02-2017, 12:36 PM