Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most dangerous time since the Civil War
(01-07-2018, 11:25 AM)John J. Xenakis Wrote: Wow, I didn't know you were female.

You probably didn't know I was female because I'm not a female. Or at least I think I'm not female *checks trousers, yep cock is still there*. Queers can get married these days. The husband and I decided after being together for over 10 years I might as well make an honest man out of him.

Quote: Shows how out of touch I am with
all my old pals at FTF. And of course I know what a "Libtard" is, as
I get called that name (and "globalist") frequently on Breitbart.
Ironic, huh?

Not really. A lot of the people who post comments on Breitbart are equally stoopid, they are just on the other side of the red/blue divide.

You may or may not be a globalist. I'll reserve comment as to that at this time. However, I would point out that human nature is intrinsically tribal and that an attempt at forming a social system encompassing all the races and peoples of the planet is utopian at best and dangerous at worst. What it certainly wouldn't be is democratic in the sense that Americans and other Anglophone peoples understand the term. In fact I think it is one of the few issues that our resident fascist (Cynic Hero) is right on, though it makes me want to scrub my skin with degreaser to say so.

Quote:Congratulations on your son doing real work and earning real money,
rather than just sitting through classes about white privilege, or
relaxing in safe spaces where you get the crap beaten out of you if
you say anything nice about America.

Yeah, he went through the light version of that in child prison--er I mean--high school. It never appealed to him. Like me he gets more out of reading for himself and making up his own mind than sitting in a room somewhere being told what to think by some guy who probably hasn't even been in the real world.

My husband, who is a teacher, often jokes that those who know do, those who don't know teach. But then again he has a fairly low opinion of his colleagues.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The most dangerous time since the Civil War - by Kinser79 - 01-07-2018, 01:13 PM