Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most dangerous time since the Civil War
(05-08-2019, 10:30 AM)Kinser79 Wrote: I'd welcome being able to revert Florida back to its natural state.  The Yankees here are determined to turn it into New Jersey though.  Having lived in New Jersey I have no interest in Florida being New Jersey. New Jersey even in its natural state was a shit hole.  Turning Florida into a shit hole is taking paradise and turning it into a shit hole.

Having lived in Illinois, it would be a red state except for Chicago.  Same with Minnesota, except for Minneapolis-St.Paul it too would be a red state.

Not much of America can revert to a 'natural' state until the population declines, which I do not see happening. We need to protect what we have. Florida does have the Everglades, swamps unsuited to building upon or for farming.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The most dangerous time since the Civil War - by pbrower2a - 05-08-2019, 05:18 PM