Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will happen if someone lives by 3T values in the 1T?
(10-12-2016, 08:06 PM)disasterzone Wrote: .
(10-08-2016, 05:21 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 05:15 PM)disasterzone Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 04:06 PM)taramarie Wrote: If their 3T ideals go against what the majority live by and not seen as rational they will be ignored and viewed as a replica of the destructive tendencies of their parents generation as well as having the 4T fresh in their minds they will not want a return to that. They will crave order for the ideal of peace for at least the majority.

What about someone living by 2T ideals in the 1T, defending those ideals very fiercely, and saying and living what the new prophets would say and questioning the order? Would they have an easier time or a harder time than the 3T person?

They would have a harder time however as those people would eventually have numbers on their side change will ultimately happen and some more open minded older folk may join them.

(10-10-2016, 07:26 AM)Odin Wrote: They will get chewed out for "being stuck in the culture wars".

What about someone who lived like it was the 2T in the 1T? Where they used a lot of experimental medicine/drugs, were very back to nature and technology rejecting, emphasized spirituality and close relationships, extreme individuality, self celebration, and identity politics? Where they kept disobeying society and telling them how oppressive they are and using a lot of things people consider "pseudo science" or woo. Rejecting the pharmaceutical industry full scale and rejecting the corporate culture or conformity of the office. Speaking against people who hired robots or had sex robots. Telling the people they weren't close enough and used machines to replace humanity.

Early in the 1T: ignored. Later in the 1T: looked upon as pioneers, trendsetters and wayshowers by some people, and admired and influential when the 2T comes in earnest.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: What will happen if someone lives by 3T values in the 1T? - by Eric the Green - 10-12-2016, 08:09 PM