Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Next 10 Years: A Deep Sense of Foreboding
Benghazi is an overblown bunch of bullshit no matter how you look at it. If you take the job in the Foreign Service, or an appointment as a diplomat, you already know what risks are in store for you. If you get a post in a hostile country (a great career booster by the way) then you know you have a higher risk of getting kidnapped, shot, blown up, etc., but, you knew that when you signed up. In a dangerous assignment, in an unstable country, under hostile conditions, these guys got killed. Guess what. It comes with the territory. The are the latest in a long line of FS and diplomatic service employees to give their lives for the Fatherland. Send the families some flags and fucking drop it!

I am so fucking tired of hearing about this silly shit, all drummed up to keep pressure on the Dems I could just fucking puke. Forchristsake I DONT EVEN LIKE THE DEMS and this incessant flow of Bengazi bullshit has me sympathizing with the Dems!
There was never any good old days
They are today, they are tomorrow
It's a stupid thing we say
Cursing tomorrow with sorrow
       -- Eugene Hutz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Next 10 Years: A Deep Sense of Foreboding - by Skabungus - 12-16-2016, 04:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How 'fifty years later' looked -fifty years ago. pbrower2a 0 3,181 01-02-2019, 07:42 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a