Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why?
(05-12-2019, 10:01 PM)TheNomad Wrote: You dont know what is spirituality even tho I keep saying it.

What passes for 'spirituality' on this forum is wide and varied. Since I don't know what you mean that is why I asked for clarification. If you mean do I subscribe to a particular set of religious beliefs, I do not unless one wants to retcon Atheism into being a religion, which to me is about the same as calling baldness a hair color.

Quote:You say you are not responsible for the actions of others how they interpret you.

I'm not. I have no control over how other people act or what they think. I'm also not subject to the consequences of how they act or what they think unless they make either my problem themselves.

Quote:Even tho you claim to be from the hood or in the hood or drove through the hood or took pics of the hood from afar or whatever...............

Actually I never made any such claim. I'd appreciate it if you didn't put words into my mouth, thank you.

Quote:even though you claim to be familiar with how those words affect people, you still using them, dragging in MORE hateful words and phrases, and all the rest of the ugly words saying IF it hurts someone, you are not responsible.

Any person who is hurt by the use of the word is honestly too weak to survive in the hood. Or for that matter lilly white suburbia, or anywhere that isn't a padded cell. This leads me to conclude you are not in fact a nomad at all (unless you mean in the sense that must frequently move due to wearing out your welcome). If anything the very notion that words can 'hurt' others as if they were a physical attack to me reeks of coddled blue Millie SJW. I know how to deal with those, they always lie and they always project.

Quote:But that person or people were not hurt UNTIL you started running your mouth.

US Jurisprudence is clear that speech is not violence and violence is not speech. Anyone who reacts to something I say in the same manner as if I physically assaulted them better get a helmet because the world is a tough place and there are far meaner individuals than myself.

Quote:The unspiritual person says "MY FREEDOM IS WHAT MATTERS.  MY FREEDOM TO SAY ANYTHING MATTERS MORE!"

To me it does. If that makes me 'unspiritual' so be it.

Quote:The spiritual person says "THAT SHIT MAY HARM OTHERS, I DONT KNOW WHAT EVERYONE IS THINKING, I AM NOT GOD, MAYBE I SHOULD KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT".

So in order to be 'spiritual' one must self-censor because someone else whose thoughts, reactions, and opinions they have no control over might be offended. I hate to tell you this, buddy, but that means such a 'spiritual' person cannot say anything at all. It doesn't matter what you say someone somewhere will be offended by it.

So then the choice is clear: Be a spiritual hypocrite or be un-spiritual. To me there is nothing more offensive than being a hypocrite (even though I know I fail at not being that) and I do have control over my own actions, thoughts and words so I'll chose being un-spiritual.

The rest of your post is just you spewing nonsense so I won't bother with my point by point take down.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why? - by Kinser79 - 05-13-2019, 06:33 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Authoritarianism on the Rise Eric the Green 17 4,916 06-30-2021, 12:53 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Green Innovation in The Fourth Turning Eric the Green 0 585 02-15-2021, 03:50 AM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Why we are nowhere near the end of the fourth turning Mickey123 31 7,813 06-11-2020, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  The "Unnecessariat" and the rise of Trumpism. Odin 61 25,986 05-31-2019, 08:26 PM
  Civil War II - Fourth Turning Intensifying nebraska 0 940 12-28-2017, 07:33 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  The Rise of the Weaponized AI Propaganda Machine Odin 4 2,725 02-22-2017, 09:26 AM