Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How conservative are Homelanders really?
Blazkovitz,

No I'm not overestimating the alt right. As an actual movement, the alt right died in Charlottesville and most of the prominent people have disappeared. However, what I have noticed people getting behind is more centre right ideas such as limiting immigration and abandonment of the propagandistic LGBTQ culture. 

To be honest, the future belongs to the centrist and they come in either a left flavour or right flavour. But centrism will be the future, that much is certain.

As for the traditional generations definition, I don't believe the traditional format is intact. I believe we had a generational delay and it's the Zoomers who will be the hero generation and the millennials play very much the role of the nomad. It's still up for debate but I see the pattern.

Also do not think artist generations have to be left wing. They can be right wing or even centrist. Alot of the art in the 19th century for example was right wing. It all depends on the mood of the time.

But the dreams of the left are pretty much dead now so whatever art will be in the future will be of a different nature.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How conservative are Homelanders really? - by Isoko - 04-15-2020, 11:40 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kids react = Homelanders react sbarrera 0 1,205 07-28-2020, 05:24 PM
Last Post: sbarrera
  New adaptives most socially conservative since Silents? Warren Dew 19 18,559 02-06-2019, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Hintergrund
  Homelanders: Mid 90s or Mid 00s? HoldOn 53 46,456 10-22-2018, 11:13 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a