Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How conservative are Homelanders really?
(04-16-2020, 01:04 PM)Isoko Wrote: I think it ultimately depends on where you live. In the UK for example, I'd say the Zoomer men tend to be silently more to the alt lite with flavourings of the alt right. There was anger at the Muslim grooming gangs for example in this cohort.

In France, I know that the majority of young people, particularly young men, actually supported Marine Le Pen where as the older generation voted for Macron because of fears of their pensions. Apart from Sweden, the vast majority of young men (and I use men) in Europe tend to be alt right inclined, particularly in places like Italy, Greece, even the Netherlands to some extent. Germany still is reeling from the Nazi era so nothing really there.

As for Eastern Europe, they are patriotic to the core and downright nationalist. As for Russia? I'd say the entire population is literally alt right.

I think it's more America and to a certain extent Britain where there is more liberal points of view. But that is normal considering these countries really did help to push the enlightenment at home and abroad. Liberalism has become more of an Anglo thing.

I think, in general, males are more right-wing and females are more left-wing, regardless of generation.

Most fringe right groups online and in real life seem to be at least 80% male, as well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How conservative are Homelanders really? - by Ghost - 04-16-2020, 04:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kids react = Homelanders react sbarrera 0 1,205 07-28-2020, 05:24 PM
Last Post: sbarrera
  New adaptives most socially conservative since Silents? Warren Dew 19 18,560 02-06-2019, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Hintergrund
  Homelanders: Mid 90s or Mid 00s? HoldOn 53 46,467 10-22-2018, 11:13 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a