Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How conservative are Homelanders really?
Blazkovitz,

P. 1 To be honest, I am sceptic that we will see mass space exploration anytime soon. I would say the low hanging fruits have already been picked. It will happen eventually with its art but it'll take a few centuries.

I'd say the art and cultural themes for the next 2T are going to be more of a conservative family friendly nature rather then trying to defy all odds by culturally shocks the left was successful at doing in the past.

P. 2 Actually I mean as a population that the Anglos are tradiontally more liberal. However in Spain's case it's more a legacy of Franco and rebellion. But I have noticed the growth of the right wing there so I think give it another decade or so...

P. 3 Young Russians are complex. On the one hand they are not so keen on Western social values. On the other hand, they want the economics of the West in the 1990s. I think when it comes to the young in Russia, they will get more money from the government eventually and sort of settle down into soft conservative generation that is primarily centre right in nature.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How conservative are Homelanders really? - by Isoko - 04-17-2020, 08:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kids react = Homelanders react sbarrera 0 1,205 07-28-2020, 05:24 PM
Last Post: sbarrera
  New adaptives most socially conservative since Silents? Warren Dew 19 18,560 02-06-2019, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Hintergrund
  Homelanders: Mid 90s or Mid 00s? HoldOn 53 46,462 10-22-2018, 11:13 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a