Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How conservative are Homelanders really?
Warren,

P. 1 Yeah for some of the young, they want their lives to be like on the TV shows they watch from America, not realising what life really was like back then.

However the more smarter cohort tend to be more critical of this wave of thinking and what to build a new Russia that isn't anything like the West.

P. 2 Actually I think there is truth to this but the difference will be family arguments with an older more liberal generation saying you should live life to the fullest and a new younger generation who want to have kids, maybe farm and stay at home or something.

Sounds idealistic I know but with the coming job shortages, I think there is going to be a huge revival on family values and the concept of the stay at home parent 20 -30 years in the future. Of course it won't be completely conservative like women back to the kitchen but more whoever is best at being the home maker, the man or the woman.

Tim - I think that actual major space exploration and colonisation is along way off. Centuries down the line, maybe even thousands of years before we can truly get going.

I think we will be stuck on Terra Firma for a very long time. I think that within another century or two, we are going to slowly devolve back into some sort of archeofuturistic society where you have the masses of people farming outside technologically advanced cities due to a decline in resources.

I think the middle class will eventually die out as a concept or take a huge back seat to what was once the ye olde American dream. Will there be space travel and colonisation? Eventually but it will take us along time to get there unless we get some friendly outside help or a rare genius comes along.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How conservative are Homelanders really? - by Isoko - 04-18-2020, 06:59 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kids react = Homelanders react sbarrera 0 1,205 07-28-2020, 05:24 PM
Last Post: sbarrera
  New adaptives most socially conservative since Silents? Warren Dew 19 18,559 02-06-2019, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Hintergrund
  Homelanders: Mid 90s or Mid 00s? HoldOn 53 46,455 10-22-2018, 11:13 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a