Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How conservative are Homelanders really?
(04-15-2020, 06:42 AM)Isoko Wrote: Eric,

First of all, the establishment in the West IS left wing in terms of culture. They favour LGBTQ culture (the NSA happily had a rainbow flag on their building to celebrate gay rights), open borders, obviously green politics, the liberal soft culture and other leftist extremes coated in a global form of capitalism. It is very left wing. Donald Trump is an out of place nail in the coffin that cannot get anything done due to the established culture that has been embedded in the West since the 60s. If you want left wing, the West is it and the average Joe is getting fed up of the propaganda, hence why there is growing support for right wing parties.

Now Russia on the other hand has an established right wing culture. Education in schools is centred around remembering the war and loving the motherland. Gay marriage is forbidden. The borders are closed and immigration is restricted to mainly guest workers and people who can actually benefit the country. If you want right wing, Russia is it.

Now as for Greta Thunberg, she is unfortunately an elitist puppet. Not many in Sweden actually like her as she is the child of very wealthy parents with important connections. She is a celebrity of the elite puppet masters who are using the global warming problem for their own political agendas.

As for ethnic diversity, where did I say I oppose it? I merely stated in the other chat that if you let in millions of low IQ people regardless of what race or colour they are, you are going to have huge problems. How is that being in opposition to ethnic diversity?

I will tell you what the problem is. You see anyone who criticises mass immigration as some sort of white nationalist when in reality to oppose mass immigration is actually a sensible thing to do. It actually economically makes sense and does not impose upon people's quality of life.

Would you please stop accusing me? Or are we all crazy racists that want to join the KKK because we dare say what is clearly the obvious?

I mean why are you obsessed with racial diversity? Are you a racist? It is often said that people who keep talking about something excessively really are denying their true selves...

How can we be sure, Eric? Just how can we be sure?

I think you have a point about established culture, since the Left has won some victories since the 2T to favor gay rights. But I don't regard that as "the Establishment" because it does not set the policy under which we live. That is based in the neo-liberalism of Ronald Reagan. I noticed today reading the Almanac again that Reagan is rated #10 among presidents by historians, and that can only be because current opinion accepts neo-liberalism which he established as some kind of dominant paradigm, when in fact it has led to a stagnant, unequal economy in which young and diverse people have little hope for advancement, and in which green politics is severely suppressed and rendered largely impotent when what we need is very-rapid change away from the old industrial fossil-fuel-based economy. Trump is a purely-establishment figure because he supports this inequality and these out-of-date approaches and brings its closet racism out in the open for political effect. Neo-liberalism is what is killing The West. It must go.

As for growing support for right-wing politics, that has been the trend for 40 years or more in the backward USA and Trumpism just continues it, with the racism he has stoked bringing it out of the closet and causing a needless regression back before the civil rights movement.

Greta is a great hero, and that is why she gets attention. She has no relationship with any elite. She attracted attention with her courageous stand, and she is an award-winning gray champion of our times. Global warming must be the #1 agenda of our politics if we hope for civilization to survive. Climate science denial is the tool of neo-liberal opposition to government regulation and taxes, and thus is purely politically and ideologically-based. No nation is so backward and regressive as the USA, which is shown by the fact that thanks to the Idiot in Chief, the USA is the only nation to reject the Paris Agreement, which itself is inadequate. The coronavirus crisis is further proof of how backward and ineffective USA politics and government have become under neo-liberalism.

If you hold that immigrants or people who live in Latin America of Southern Africa have low IQs, that is racist. Immigration was not a problem under Obama. It has increased recently partly because of USA failures in the Middle East (failures of commission and omission both), as well as USA failure to continue JFK's alliance for progress with our neighbors to the south. Opposing immigration is totally senseless; the USA is a nation of immigrants, and to oppose it depresses the economy, to which immigrants are an important stimulus. Immigration can improve the quality of life if managed properly and in accordance with our asylum laws and basic human rights. Instead Trump puts children in cages and separates families. These people are suffering, and Trump merely increases their suffering and that's all that he accomplishes.

I don't oppose prudent regulation and border controls, but there was a sensible bipartisan immigration reform proposal which Reagan and Bush and Rubio supported, but which the fanatical, right-wing-extremist tea-party Republican congress rejected unfairly. No, what is obvious is that the anti-immigration nonsense was merely a campaign slogan Trump cooked up on his escalator to appeal to the latent racial fears of white middle America. His racist appeal we all know; it went like this: "they're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime; they're rapists; and some, I assume, are good people." If immigration has gotten to be more of a problem recently in The West, that's because of the failure of the Arab Spring and the other conditions I mentioned above. Which I clearly predicted long ago, by the way. I have been amazed at how thoroughly the predictions I made about this for this era have been fulfilled.

Globalization doesn't need to be popular or on anyone's agenda to be the fact of our time. Eventually world government will be improved simply because of the need.

I'm fine with your contributions to the forum, and having a conservative to debate with gives me a platform and stimulus to express my ideas. We don't usually learn too much from each other, but at least this forum is not an echo chamber, and we get to, possibly, understand other views a bit better here and hone our arguments with our opponents in a reasonably civil and intelligent way.

Quote:As for music tastes - let's just be honest here. The mainstream of any generation listens to the trash because everyone else is listening to it. It's herd mentality. So in that essence, compared to previous generations and sub cultures, the Zoomers are pretty conformist in that regard.

Hey, we agree on something Smile
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: How conservative are Homelanders really? - by Eric the Green - 04-18-2020, 01:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kids react = Homelanders react sbarrera 0 1,205 07-28-2020, 05:24 PM
Last Post: sbarrera
  New adaptives most socially conservative since Silents? Warren Dew 19 18,560 02-06-2019, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Hintergrund
  Homelanders: Mid 90s or Mid 00s? HoldOn 53 46,467 10-22-2018, 11:13 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a