Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donald Trump: polls of approval and favorability
(02-18-2019, 10:27 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(02-18-2019, 10:15 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 09:49 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 04:00 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: <snip>

We are not free of foreign troubles either.

Quote:Oh but we could if we really wanted to.  Like any kindergarten kid learns, "keep your hands to yourself". Unfortunately we're infested with neocons who need to go back to kindergarten for not learning that.

We bungled the mess in the Middle East...,

Quote:You betcha!

with the Iraq invasion
Quote:Without a doubt. Now all Iraq are belong to Iran. Karma's a bitch.

and then the failure to support Syrian free rebels.

Quote:Now that's a rare success.

Now another war in Kurdistan is just about inevitable at the end of 2020,

Quote:So we're gonna go to war with a NATO partner, Turkey?

and that will lead to more terrorist attacks and/or fear of same,

Quote:Nope, if you don't trash folks' stuff, they'll stop getting pissed. I bet Americans would do terror on folks who bombed our country, right?

the Islamic State reappearing, and gradual re-involvement, and the USA will be fully back into the mess again by 2025.

Quote:Nope.  Guess what? I have a secret.  I have full faith and confidence that Assad , Hezbollah, and Russia will destroy IS and other terror groups in Syria.  After all, they have really good reasons to succeed. They've been doing a lot better than the US has so far in any event. However, the US may decide to engage in another clusterfuck and go back for more.

Now here is something very funny. I love it when neocons get exposed and raked over the coals.

Do you support an armed faction in Venezuela that engages in human rights violations?  Hahahahahah  Big Grin

OK Abrams, tell the truth. You're under oath after all. Answer her question and no shuffling.  Mrs. Omar has done 2 wonderful things. The above and calling out AIPAC.  I wish all those AIPAC whores would just lay off her. She spoke truth to power here. So Mrs. Omar, you go girl!

Now of course, the time is coming, that I agree , a war and big is coming.  So for the Millies, the proper outro is thus

What's the difference between an AIPAC whore and a jihadist whore? I mean, their both all about the Benjamin's and both all about filling up war chests and funding proxy wars being fought abroad. What kind of IDIOT blue elected a person like her to speak for them or represent their interests or the views of their American district? 

AIPAC is to Judaism as jihadis are to Islam, so much is true. Ms. Omar is a Muslim, but is certainly not a Jihadi. My guess is that the blues who elected her are fed up with stupid Neocons like Mr. Walrus [Bolton] and Mr. land whale [Pompeo]. I'm fine with her myself.  Let's cut out all of that waste , fraud, and abuse in the "defense" budget and spend on something useful like single payer health care. It's the Neocons, not Ms. Omar who are all about blowing money on stupid wars of choice. Ms. Omar shredded that Neocon, Abrams about screwing around in Venezuela.  Here's another idea.  How about the US stopping messing around in Latin America?  Neocons are the primary engine of illegal immigration.  Exiling Neocons will work a lot better than a wall in solving the illegal immigration problem.  Looks like Trump and his Neocon buddies are the ultimate dotards here.

Antiwar Blues = Sunshine

Neocons = Sorrow, man. Cool

How do you know that she's not a jihadist sympathizer or an affiliate of theirs of some sort? Do you know her personally? She grew up less than 20 miles from me but I don't know her any better than you. She's one of your leaders, you better get to know her because your needs are directly tied to her success. How close are you and the blues to losing most American support?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Donald Trump: polls of approval and favorability - by Classic-Xer - 02-19-2019, 03:01 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 midterm polls Eric the Green 108 12,734 11-24-2022, 11:14 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Joe Biden: polls of approval and favorability pbrower2a 348 90,180 03-11-2022, 11:08 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  Biden's approval rating hits new low in latest Quinnipiac poll chairb 0 619 10-18-2021, 11:05 PM
Last Post: chairb
  Trump hits new low in approval poll nebraska 108 26,106 03-02-2021, 05:07 AM
Last Post: newvoter
  Approval Ratings Meaningless jleagans 2 1,192 02-04-2021, 12:48 PM
Last Post: jleagans
  BBC Video... Donald Trump and the MAFIA pbrower2a 2 1,834 05-29-2020, 03:47 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Congress Approval Rating Hits Lowest Point of Trump Era 1948 0 1,681 01-31-2018, 12:05 AM
Last Post: 1948
  Polling suggests people are losing trust in Trump as his approval ratings decline nebraska 0 1,406 01-20-2018, 03:21 AM
Last Post: nebraska
  Trump’s Approval Rating is Tanking to New Lows as His Base Falls Apart nebraska 0 1,252 12-31-2017, 09:06 PM
  More than 200 new laws win Pence approval nebraska 0 1,240 12-28-2017, 09:17 PM