Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 15 will be an important day.
(03-15-2017, 07:36 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: 1.  Yeah, I'd like to see the Private Banking Cartel, the FED abolished as well.  Fuck usury for the masses.

Not really the reason I wanted to kill the Fed. The ultimate goal for me is to put the country on a sound money format. Naturally of course gold and silver will be in the mix.

Quote:2. Yes, MMT is pretty much the way to go.  It's a weird theory though.  MMT is basically Austrian School married with  Neo-Kensyesnism.  I think it's better , because interest stuff is geometric debt growth, which we all know does not work, since geometric debt growth isn't sustainable, while linear "real bills" are.

I was thinking more along the lines of using US Notes to pay the bills that need to be paying without issuing debt while meanwhile strangling the fed. The MMT is to tackle things on budget already and for putting people to work projects that can be budgeted in prior to placing the country on sound money. I expect there to be inflation to stuff into that giant whole that's been created called the National Debt. When you can pay your debts off with wall paper you should do so.

Quote:3. I'd prefer debt based on "real bills", that is short term notes based on short term, max 60 day notes issued by industry/service entities avoids stupid shit like asset bubbles/ questionable debt ( hedge fund bets) is avoided.

Those can be used. I'd place a maximum at a 2 year note.

Quote:4. PS. States can and will allow bills of credit based on the PMC [precious metals complex] to be allowed as "legal tender".  [url= https://www.thenewamerican.com/economy/e...r-as-money] Arizona, [/url] Utah, and now, I think Idaho, allow bills to be printed with precious metal backing.

According to the constitution states are allowed to make gold and silver coin legal tender. If they are issuing paper money backed by gold and/silver that might prove problematic.

Quote:5. Another idea:   Allow bills of credit, based on Mwatts, to be printed by power companies! I think a unit of credit, say 1 dollar  = 1 MJoule would be awesome. Energy production is pretty elastic, so let's let 1$ = 1 Mjoule of power added to the grid.

1 Megajoule would be too small a unit to use for 1 dollar. It takes 3.6 Megajoule to make up a Kilowatt hour of electricity. FPL charges 9.184 CENTS per kWh, so 9.184 cents / 3.6 yeilds 1 MJ = 2.5511... cents. So we'd need to make the bills of credit around 10 kWh as the standard to make 1 dollar.

Quote: That would , yes, be awesome, yes, awesome, because Rags thought it up, yes, Rags did. Rags is like Trump, that way.  Rags and Trump like creative destruction, yes we do, yes.  Destroy the FED, yes, let's just "DO IT" ™.Xer style, take down the church of debt, the FED.  Tear it down, smash it to pieces, ya got me, there Kinser79? Rags is a Joneser, we , us Jonersers like fireworks for the 4T, let's spark the sky! Yehahhaaah.
, man.

Okay Trashcan Man. I'll set you to burn. /RandallFlagg

Quote:6. For, may it be so, let it be, the status quo, has got to go!   Cool  I'm Jonsen's for the destruction of the FED.

Honestly, like you I think we have the same problem in this country a dilapidated housing project has. No one wants to bulldoze it but everyone wants a nicer project. Me I want things to burn so so the competent Millies can get to building--a whole lot of bullshit in their way--and it will kill off the speshul snowflake weaklings.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
March 15 will be an important day. - by Galen - 03-14-2017, 02:59 PM
RE: March 15 will be an important day. - by Galen - 03-14-2017, 03:14 PM
RE: March 15 will be an important day. - by Galen - 03-14-2017, 04:00 PM
RE: March 15 will be an important day. - by Galen - 03-15-2017, 04:31 AM
RE: March 15 will be an important day. - by Galen - 03-15-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: March 15 will be an important day. - by Galen - 03-15-2017, 03:56 PM
RE: March 15 will be an important day. - by Kinser79 - 03-15-2017, 09:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gov. Whitmer Violates Her Own Social Distancing Order during Civil Rights March Luza 0 588 02-03-2021, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Luza