Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 15 will be an important day.
(03-15-2017, 10:48 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: I'm cool with "hey hey, ho ho; status quo has got to go!"

Then explain your support for HRC. There was no other candidate on the Ballot except perhaps Mr Low-Energy Jeb! himself that was more status quo.

Quote:But Drump? There's nothing "creative" about his destruction. It's just, destruction.

Have you stopped to consider that maybe his role is to be the destroyer and someone else is the creator? Shiva is not Brahman and Brahman is not Shiva. Without destruction there can be no recreation. Without demolition there is no construction.

Quote: Fireworks? OK. The only thing to hope for is that he sparks the movement on the other side so we can go in the other direction and smash the oligarchy that he so thoroughly and completely represents, boosts and personifies.

Unlikely to happen. At most you have some speshul snowflakes running around thinking it is 1968 but reality will smack them upside the head. If they become problematic they will be dealt with. X is in charge of State and Local governments and except for Blue Majority areas we simply are not going to tolerate rioting and looting.

Quote:I see no sign that Drump has the FED in his sights though. I am fine with the Fed myself, as you know. And Janet Yellen is one badly-needed corner of sanity in the government today.

UH...The Fed isn't part of the government. It is a private entitity, that the President appoints someone from their board to be their head is nothing but Kabuki Theatre. Secondly Trump probably can't take the Fed on directly. That said so-far Janet Yellen has seemed to be cautious with raising the interest rates.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
March 15 will be an important day. - by Galen - 03-14-2017, 02:59 PM
RE: March 15 will be an important day. - by Galen - 03-14-2017, 03:14 PM
RE: March 15 will be an important day. - by Galen - 03-14-2017, 04:00 PM
RE: March 15 will be an important day. - by Galen - 03-15-2017, 04:31 AM
RE: March 15 will be an important day. - by Galen - 03-15-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: March 15 will be an important day. - by Galen - 03-15-2017, 03:56 PM
RE: March 15 will be an important day. - by Kinser79 - 03-16-2017, 08:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gov. Whitmer Violates Her Own Social Distancing Order during Civil Rights March Luza 0 587 02-03-2021, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Luza