Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 15 will be an important day.
Bob, When I see that a story is by CNN I immediately ignore it these days. They've been wrong about so much, so often for such a long time that it is difficult to take them seriously.

While I do think what you're seeing is accurate, I think that the primary problem within the GOP is between the GOP establishment [Neoliberals/NeoCons and Wall Street] (which is what McCain is) and the Trumpist wing. (Tea Party, Libertarians, Civic Nationalists, Classical Liberals, Conservative Democrats turned off by the loud and obnoxious SJW of the other party)

What I don't think will happen will be a governmental shut down. Ryan will lose control of the House before that happens and he's the major road block at present. I see two options, he loses his speaker ship (Likely since he's expending lots of political capital on pointless and unpopular measures) or it looks really bad for him. Everyone knows by now that if there is a government shut down it is because of Congress.

As for getting Democrat votes? I don't think anyone with any brains expects them to help on any of the President's agenda. That's politics as usual, which that party has already indicated it is going to attempt by keeping Pelosi as minority leader in the House and having Durban as minority leader in the Senate. Both were key in the last 8 years of utter failure.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
March 15 will be an important day. - by Galen - 03-14-2017, 02:59 PM
RE: March 15 will be an important day. - by Galen - 03-14-2017, 03:14 PM
RE: March 15 will be an important day. - by Galen - 03-14-2017, 04:00 PM
RE: March 15 will be an important day. - by Galen - 03-15-2017, 04:31 AM
RE: March 15 will be an important day. - by Galen - 03-15-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: March 15 will be an important day. - by Galen - 03-15-2017, 03:56 PM
RE: March 15 will be an important day. - by Kinser79 - 03-30-2017, 09:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gov. Whitmer Violates Her Own Social Distancing Order during Civil Rights March Luza 0 588 02-03-2021, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Luza