Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 15 will be an important day.
(04-06-2017, 08:49 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(04-06-2017, 07:36 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 10:18 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(03-17-2017, 03:58 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote: <snip>

Tell me, were our government systems destroyed during the Great Power 4T? Is this sort of "burn it all down" destruction the only path?

1. Huh? You ain't jonesin' for creative destruction?

2. Nature requires a periodic clean up, via fires, man.

[Image: 1024px-Northwest_Crown_Fire_Experiment.png]

Just look at that! That's a controlled burn with measuring devices.  So yeah, Rags to XY_MOX_4AD, BURN, BABY BURN - a well known 2T slogan.   Big Grin

I know Eric will like that pic. It confirms his aura reading, Red and Black baby!  Death to NATO, death to the UN, death to the MIC, death to IMF, death to the EU, death UN, death to all that rotten rubbish set up in the prior turning. May the ashes nourish the new US isolationist order.  Like, where have you been in the 2T? You have a bucket of water, Rags has a flamethrower.  I want all the rotten order to just go.

Yeah, that's the cycle man, the Great Power cycle institutions are just a bunch of worthless underbrush. Tongue
McStain and his shit show clowns are just so, so stupid. McStain is a freakin' dinosaur man.  I await a meteor with his name on it. Out with old, in with the new.

Well, I'm with you today, Rags. Maybe forever. But I have a slightly different list of who is fucking up the world and needs to burn, baby, burn. I'll throw in the MIC, and add all Republicans to the flame. Our so-called president, Republicans and Democrats-in-Name-Only in congress, the Senate, legislatures, and everyone who voted for them; the Courts, Gorsuch, all those dinosaur guys; and then for good measure, everyone who has fucked up our culture; all the folks who hate the New Age; and all the rock and pop stars except a few over the last 40 years. And our commercial media, and all our corporations, fossil fool barons and big box store chains; the polluters and climate science deniers. The gun nuts and drug warriors and drug lords. All the criminals. Red and black baby! Burn em up! Lock em up and throw away the key! Plus all the creeps abroad who make it harder even to flee to another country; the Brexits and alt rightists in Europe, Deterte, Erdogen, Putin, Xi Xi, that crook who rules Venezuela and all his cronies, the creeps who run Brazil; and of course Assad, the Islamic State creeps, Al Qaeda, Sisi, the ayatollahs, the dictators of the former Soviet Empire, the hoodlums in charge in Africa; burn em all up! I want all the rotten order to just go.

Well, that's quite a list there. I do think the Soviet Empire dictators are already six feet under though. We've had some good rains here and today, farmers are getting the fields ready.

Well, thanks for not disagreeing. I am upset over what the Goppers are doing. It looks like it will take decades to recover, if we ever do. The oligarchs and their neo-liberal ideology have been allowed to completely take over, even though they only have the support of half or less of the people.

The dictators in the former Soviet Empire are alive and well and dictating, torturing, murdering etc. to their hearts content. Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, etc. are not cool places.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
March 15 will be an important day. - by Galen - 03-14-2017, 02:59 PM
RE: March 15 will be an important day. - by Galen - 03-14-2017, 03:14 PM
RE: March 15 will be an important day. - by Galen - 03-14-2017, 04:00 PM
RE: March 15 will be an important day. - by Galen - 03-15-2017, 04:31 AM
RE: March 15 will be an important day. - by Galen - 03-15-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: March 15 will be an important day. - by Galen - 03-15-2017, 03:56 PM
RE: March 15 will be an important day. - by Eric the Green - 04-07-2017, 11:02 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gov. Whitmer Violates Her Own Social Distancing Order during Civil Rights March Luza 0 587 02-03-2021, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Luza