Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill O'Reilly fired
(04-20-2017, 12:33 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: Hannity is so creepy; he freaks me out and sets me off. I'm glad I don't get much exposure to him. Well, 2 down, more to go. Maybe most of them will be found out. Culture warriors are all such hypocrites. Why can't Fox become more balanced?

?

/* back to the garden  */
[Image: DSC04476.jpg]

1. Why can't M$NBC/CNN/New York Crimes/Crap Barfs Spews/etc. be more balanced, especially wrt MIC/Syria/NSA/Edward Snowden/Wikileads/ etc. / etc.

2.  I have a secret, yes, I do, a Yuuge secret,   Rachael Maddow is creepy to me, man.

3. Culture Warriors are hypocrites.  I couldn't agree more.

4. Dunno  about this one.  Snowflakes/SJW's are whiny brats who deserve what their getting, yet don't know it.
Did you know that all of this "multiculturalism" is jacking up tuition.  It's the boomerang principle in action. Here's how it works:

R = number of racial groups at a university.
S = number of stereotypes about number of races as defined by SJW's/Snowflakes.
F = number of sexes of humans that are able to crossbreed by fucking.  This a constant, 2.
O = other sexes as defined by Snowflakes.  No science backs this up, so that why the separation of F from O.
T = total from asserting maths as below:
Red State universities need this demarcation since Red State Universities can be more efficient right here. Tongue

From the above we get T = R * S * F * O for Blue States, got it?
From the above we get T = R * S * F for Red States, got it?

1. Observation 1. : Red States will always feature state / jr. college administration costs that are at least half of that of blue states.

2. Observation 2. Red states will , unless something weird is going on, have lower tuitions than blue states.

3. Observation 3. Red states will, on average devote more resources to learning real stuff.

4. From 3. Red state students will have more relevancy to the job market  'cause I see no use for majors as [gender studies, S * number of majors in other trash, other made up sexes]] no substitutions of protest attendance for actually taking the finals. Big Grin

Administration costs = direct correlation

So ... the hypothesis is as follows.  Yes, it's only a hypothesis, but I think it's really worth looking at from a public policy POV. If this hypothesis is in fact true, and I think it is, then state and federal aid + research dollars should be allocated on a strictly head count / administration costs of the students enrolled. Federal aid also includes the total amount of student loans allocated per state. Since the formula I propose is solely based on a calculation of excess administration fat, then my public policy shall effect a more efficient allocation of resources based on nothing but sole reality.
:: bows::

[Image: IMG_5314.jpg]
/* back to the garden  */

So... yeah.  I planted 2 tomato plants and 1 ghost pepper today.  The onions and garlic look OK after I weeded them.
---Value Added Cool

Messages In This Thread
Bill O'Reilly fired - by pbrower2a - 04-19-2017, 05:28 PM
RE: Bill O'Reilly fired - by Eric the Green - 04-19-2017, 06:30 PM
RE: Bill O'Reilly fired - by beechnut79 - 04-23-2017, 02:46 PM
RE: Bill O'Reilly fired - by Eric the Green - 04-20-2017, 12:33 AM
RE: Bill O'Reilly fired - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-20-2017, 01:58 AM
RE: Bill O'Reilly fired - by beechnut79 - 04-23-2017, 02:48 PM