Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bernie 4 Prez redux
(11-16-2016, 08:06 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(11-15-2016, 03:10 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: There's is virtual 100% virtual certainty that McCain is right. But it's all pretty much already happened. Assad is such a monster, that honestly I think NATO should have just taken him out and been done with it before the Russians even got involved. But now it's up to the states in the Middle East and Europe to try to find safe zones for the Syrians and rescue them as they escape. We have abdicated our responsibility, so it's up to them.

Uh, what would you have replaced Assad with?  Minor details like that matter you know.

The moderate Democratic rebels backed by the Syrian Free Army. The ones whom he shot down in the streets and banded together to resist him. Um, DDDUUUHHHHH!!!

ANYONE WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER THAN ASSAD. OR ANYTHING!!!!

(even ISIS, because the USA would have fought against,,, ISIS....)

Too late now. The only answer for the Syrian people is to leave their country, and find help from, someone (not us because we are too stupid to help them).
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Found this old thread. I think it's time 2 revive it since Bernie is running again. He just rocked another town hall, this time on CNN & he's leading in the polls. So will the Silents finally get a Prez?
Heart my 2 yr old Niece/yr old Nephew 2020 Heart