Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strauss Howe Reddit: Welcome All!
With the descent of the spammers on this board, and no deletion seemingly in sight, I recently got moderation privileges at the small but growing Strauss Howe Reddit.  Please feel free to come over their, this forum has some of the smartest, most unique voices on generational theory and I hate to see the community go away :Sad
(12-30-2020, 01:31 AM)jleagans Wrote: With the descent of the spammers on this board, and no deletion seemingly in sight, I recently got moderation privileges at the small but growing Strauss Howe Reddit.  Please feel free to come over their, this forum has some of the smartest, most unique voices on generational theory and I hate to see the community go away :Sad

Thanks. I know nothing about Reddit, or how to access this particular forum there.

But people can also go to the facebook forum I set up
https://www.facebook.com/groups/396877864887524
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(12-30-2020, 01:31 AM)jleagans Wrote: With the descent of the spammers on this board, and no deletion seemingly in sight, I recently got moderation privileges at the small but growing Strauss Howe Reddit.  Please feel free to come over their, this forum has some of the smartest, most unique voices on generational theory and I hate to see the community go away :Sad

Please provide a link for those needing one.  I found it on my own, and will evaluate over the next week or two. It does seem a bit like Ground Hog Day though.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.
Based on the activity I'm seeing here then yeah, probably better here. Was just the month where this place was all spam that led me to try and set up the reddit.
(12-30-2020, 01:40 PM)David Horn Wrote:

Please provide a link for those needing one.  I found it on my own, and will evaluate over the next week or two. It does seem a bit like Ground Hog Day though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StraussHowe/
You'll love it at reddit! LOL
"These, and many other matters which might be noticed, add a volume of unofficial declarations to the mass of organic utterances that this is a Christian nation" - Justice David Brewer, Church of the Holy Trinity v. United States, 1892

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For those of you who go on Reddit, this is r/generationology in a nutshell Cocoa_Puff 3 2,485 12-20-2020, 09:41 PM
Last Post: jleagans