Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
how to rate a thread
Has rating threads been turned off? No info anywhere on how to rate a thread.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(08-30-2021, 08:33 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Has rating threads been turned off? No info anywhere on how to rate a thread.

The rating is directly above your post.  I gave this thread 5 stars as an example.  Just click on the star you want as your rating.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.
(08-31-2021, 09:59 AM)David Horn Wrote:
(08-30-2021, 08:33 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Has rating threads been turned off? No info anywhere on how to rate a thread.

The rating is directly above your post.  I gave this thread 5 stars as an example.  Just click on the star you want as your rating.

I noticed that it worked on this thread (and I was notified that I could not rate my own thread). That's fine, but it did not work on the coronavirus thread.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(08-31-2021, 02:53 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(08-31-2021, 09:59 AM)David Horn Wrote:

I noticed that it worked on this thread (and I was notified that I could not rate my own thread). That's fine, but it did not work on the coronavirus thread.

I just rated that thread, and it added my ratiing to the list.  I'm not sure what's up with your inability to rate it. Weird.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where did Is the generational theory valid? thread go? Eric the Green 1 2,857 05-01-2019, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green