Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia invades Ukraine, threatens The West
Russia invaded Ukraine at about 6 am Moscow time Feb 24, 2022. Our world has changed. A monster dictator is on the loose and he has proven he will not stop until he restores the Soviet Union, bringing on a new Cold War and probably a hot war. The West has been weak in stopping him. We didn't stop him in Syria. We didn't stop him in his annexations so far. There may have been only so much we were willing or able to do, then. We could have offered Putin a deal this month of no Ukraine NATO membership in exchange for no more Russian threats to Ukraine. I doubt he would have accepted it, and we didn't offer it. Putin's aim as the new Russian Tsar is restoration of the Soviet Union and the Russian Empire, and to support his fellow dictators everywhere as he already does. Putin now sees NATO as weak, divided and vulnerable to all kinds of attacks. We can't afford to be weak anymore. If we don't stop Putin in Ukraine, then he will invade the Baltic countries, and war with Russia will proceed. China will see us as weak too and attack Taiwan. Putin has already threatened nuclear attack against anyone who "interferes." The time for weakness is over.

I think it's too late for diplomacy, unless his war in Ukraine quickly becomes a quagmire for him. The USA and The West must do everything possible to make it a quagmire. We can only negotiate with a monster through strength. We must supply the Ukraine freedom fighters with more weapons, including hand held rockets of the kind that defeated Russia in Afghanistan, and more air power and missiles. The Ukrainians can come in and out of Poland to be supplied. Above all we must have tougher sanctions. So far, as of Feb.25, Biden's sanctions have been too weak. We must cut off Russia entirely from all commerce with the USA and all our partners and friends. 

We need to wage TOTAL economic war on Russia, and that means we can't be held hostage to higher gas prices, lazy consumers, greedy oil companies and foreign dictators. That means we must start to accelerate the transition away from fossil fuels and making oil barons comfortable. We must transition to renewables as a matter of national security and the free world in order to wage economic war on Russia and end climate breakdown. The leader of EU sees this need already, so we have no excuse not to. Write to Manchin and tell him!

These existential threats are linked, and so are the others we face now. The USA must now restart progress. We and our allies must raise taxes to make this transition and support Ukraine freedom fighters and our alliance; NATO cannot deter Russia on the cheap, nor can our energy transition be done that way. Taxes must be raised. Military budgets across NATO must be beefed up. It will take millions of soldiers in Eastern Europe, not thousands. We must be ready for war in every way, including readiness to take out his nuclear weapons before he strikes us. I used to be opposed to missile defense or SDI/"Star Wars" but now we need it. Detente has ended and we face a Hitler, not a Breshnev.

Write to Biden now and tell him!

The fourth turning is now well and truly upon us. It is the late 1930s again folks!
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Chess champion and Putin political rival Garry Kasparov lays out the situation.

The parallel to the late 1930s could not be more obvious, according to Kasparov here.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Is this the post where Eric becomes the Gray Champion?
Steve Barrera

[A]lthough one would like to change today's world back to the spirit of one hundred years or more ago, it cannot be done. Thus it is important to make the best out of every generation. - Hagakure

Saecular Pages
(02-25-2022, 06:20 PM)sbarrera Wrote: Is this the post where Eric becomes the Gray Champion?

Well, it will take a lot of us Boomers to get a bit grayer, I guess. Thanks, but it's really up to all of us of all generations to see that Biden becomes the Gray Champion. No leader can act alone. As FDR said, the people need to go out and make him do it.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
It used to be a win to wage war.  If a government did not build military might, it was quashed by a nation that did.  Nowadays, the idea is that war should not be cost effective.  Nukes leave you in ashes rather than giving you a win.  Proxy war and insurgency mean you can't win.  Sanctions are intended to take away the profit.  You should not be able to get wealth, power and influence by walking the violent path.  That's the theory which built NATO and the similar alliances.  Containment.  Time to see if they can make it stick.

In many ways Napoleon, Hitler and Genghis Kahn exemplified the old practice of seizing by force.  [understatement]  All three gave Russia a hard time.  [/understatement]  Putin might be an echo of the prior three.  It is not likely to be cost effective, but I'd just like to repeat how he is putting himself in bad company.
That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.
(02-25-2022, 06:53 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(02-25-2022, 06:20 PM)sbarrera Wrote: Is this the post where Eric becomes the Gray Champion?

Well, it will take a lot of us Boomers to get a bit grayer, I guess. Thanks, but it's really up to all of us of all generations to see that Biden becomes the Gray Champion. No leader can act alone. As FDR said, the people need to go out and make him do it.

Maybe not just one grey champion but a team of them globally who are all for freedom and democracy / against tyranny and dictatorship. The US can't do it alone.
It should be added, that in the event of a NATO war with Russia, that all other countries with which the USA is allied must join the anti-Russian alliance as well, including Japan, South Korea, Austrailia, New Zealand, Israel, etc., and that the USA also declare war on all countries allied with Russia, such as Belarus, Syria, North Korea, Eritrea, etc. with full attacks on all of them as well.

UN vote today to condemn Russia:
[Image: whatsapp_image_2022-03-02_at_10.58.09_am__1_.jpeg]

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
The entities voting against the resolution are remarkable: Russia itself, complicit Belarus,and three of the least-free societies on Earth: Eritrea, North Korea, and genocidal Syria.

Israel is on the same side with Saudi Arabia on this.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

while Ukraine may be in a first turning there can be no denying that the west's response to the crisis is prototypical 4T stuff
"But there's a difference between error and dishonesty, and it's not a trivial difference." - Ben Greenman
"Relax, it'll be all right, and by that I mean it will first get worse."
"How was I supposed to know that there'd be consequences for my actions?" - Gina Linetti
(03-03-2022, 02:59 PM)tg63 Wrote: while Ukraine may be in a first turning there can be no denying that the west's response to the crisis is prototypical 4T stuff

Ukraine's 4T is our 4T. No nation is in a greater 4T crisis now than Ukraine. We in our western phony 4T may have little idea of what the Ukrainians are going through. We are not even facing up to this Crisis and responding as we did the last time. As great or an even greater crisis is upon us now, and it's shameful that rather than rise up and deal with it, we are wailing about gas prices going up a few cents. When what is happening in Ukraine comes to our shores, maybe we'll begin to understand what we are involved in. For now, we are complacent fools thinking we can go on business as usual, screwing up the Earth, keeping inequity and evil going, and allowing demagogues and fools to run our lives and our imperiled planet.

All over the world, the desperate pleas of the people reach deaf ears among those few brutal criminals who have all the weapons, the money and the power. And we in the USA sit back and watch and do so little, and believe the fool right-wing politicians that say "Americans don't want a transformation". It is not only that Ukraine IS in a 4T, they KNOW what it is. They are living it. They support their president. And IF the USA and The West are IN a 4T, we DON'T know what it is yet, and we turn our heads and worry about gas prices, and we blame the president. And when we DO know what a 4T is, it will probably be too late. It will be time for the 1T, just as a few people say it is time now for a 1T now in Ukraine, and just like there now, it will feel like a 4T here then, and it will never end.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Gert van Hoef plays a prayer for peace, and for an end to the injustice, inequity and evil in Ukraine, and his tribute to the war's victims. We can translate his belief in the Lord as our inner knowledge of the universal, perfect aspect of our being as the moral universe, in which the arc is long but it bends toward justice.

https://youtu.be/guzcI_hPrjw?t=3022

at 50:22

"Give Peace, Lord, Give Peace"

1 Give peace, Lord, give peace,
the world just wants to fight.
Though justice is confessed,
the strongest wins the argument.
Injustice reigns on earth,
the lie triumphs,
debunks every value,
o save our mighty Lord.
2 Give peace, Lord, give peace,
the earth waits so long,
there is so much suffering,
the people are so scared,
the future is so dark
and our faith so small;
o Jesus Christ, listen
and don't leave us alone!
3 Give peace, Lord, give peace,
Thou who art the peace,
who suffered for us,
fought our battle,
so that we might live
freed from fear and pain,
make people happy
and be peacemakers.
4 Give peace, Lord, give peace,
convert our fierce hearts.
Share your love with us,
that defies our anger,
that teaches our mouth to speak
and guide our hands.
Make us a living sign:
your peace wins the battle!

Songbook for the Churches 1973

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
I just hope all the countries sending weapons to the Ukrainians can get them to the fighters as soon as possible while the death-dealing "convoy" is stalled and do their best to wipe them out. They are sitting ducks on the road and vulnerable to attack, but if they get through it could be very bad for Kyiv and Ukraine. The Ukrainians need those stingers and other anti-aircraft weapons ASAP too, so they can shoot down the planes that will be bombing them and reducing them to rubble and dead bodies the way Putin did to the Syrian people.

I wrote to the President, but I wonder who we can write to to encourage folks to get those weapons to the front lines asap and save Ukraine. Meanwhile I just write emails here: https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

We need to put our nuclear forces on alert, and be ready to take out their nuclear weapons sites with cruise missiles should the need arise. That will take a lot of intelligence and careful planning. This is the worst case scenario, but we should be ready in case Putin strikes out at us or attacks a NATO country. We need to mobilize SDI if we can.

Let's hope it doesn't come to that. Although Putin is a mad man tyrant, there are still possible avenues of negotiation, and The West should be prepared to give a little. Ukraine or NATO may offer neutrality if Russia agrees not to threaten Ukraine again, and other security guarantees have been offered. This depends on Putin changing his mind about restoring the Russian Empire. I have severe doubts about his willingness to do this, but negotiation should always be an option just in case.

I have also written to encourage Biden to impose even tougher sanctions including on their oil and gas business that funds their war machine. We need to sacrifice some parts of our wallet and not be so concerned about our own convenience; we are in the heat of a fourth turning and perhaps the early stages of another Hitler style attack on everything of value. We need to ramp up transition to renewables NOW so we cannot be blackmailed again to go easy on fossil fuel sanctions, or suffer high gas prices. The USA must become the arsenal of democracy again, and we need to supply weapons and everything but our own troops to the people rising up for freedom from the cabal of dictators, of which Putin is the leader but by no means the only one.

The worst group of dictators I would estimate as ruling these countries. We should help if they ask us to and want to attack their rulers with weapons. There's no reason these thugs should have a monopoly on these weapons; they are not legitimate rulers at all.

So these are the worst ones:

Syria
Russia
Myanmar/Burma (already in civil war, and the junta is starting to lose the fight)
Belarus
Kazakhstan
China
North Korea
Afghanistan
Egypt
Sudan
Venezuela
Ukraine (under attack)
Israel (especially occupied Palestine)

On the next level on the scale are these countries (most of them have current movements of people power or revolutionaries rising up against their authoritarian rulers):
Iran
Saudi Arabia
Yemen (deadly civil war financed in part by the USA; both sides suspect)
Bahrain
The Philippines
Brazil
Nicaragua
Guatemala
Mexico (mainly the drug cartels)
Cuba
Other former Soviet countries in central Asia
Turkey
Poland
Hungary
India
Pakistan
Thailand
Vietnam
Cambodia
Tunisia
Burkina Faso
Mali
Guinea
Dem Rep of Congo
Rwanda
Zimbabwe
Eswatini
Ethiopia
Eritrea
Somalia

and one more I would put in this column: The USA! (The Republican Party)

And others I may have forgotten or missed at the moment

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(03-03-2022, 05:26 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(03-03-2022, 02:59 PM)tg63 Wrote: while Ukraine may be in a first turning there can be no denying that the west's response to the crisis is prototypical 4T stuff

Ukraine's 4T is our 4T. No nation is in a greater 4T crisis now than Ukraine. We in our western phony 4T may have little idea of what the Ukrainians are going through. We are not even facing up to this Crisis and responding as we did the last time. As great or an even greater crisis is upon us now, and it's shameful that rather than rise up and deal with it, we are wailing about gas prices going up a few cents. When what is happening in Ukraine comes to our shores, maybe we'll begin to understand what we are involved in. For now, we are complacent fools thinking we can go on business as usual, screwing up the Earth, keeping inequity and evil going, and allowing demagogues and fools to run our lives and our imperiled planet.

All over the world, the desperate pleas of the people reach deaf ears among those few brutal criminals who have all the weapons, the money and the power. And we in the USA sit back and watch and do so little, and believe the fool right-wing politicians that say "Americans don't want a transformation". It is not only that Ukraine IS in a 4T, they KNOW what it is. They are living it. They support their president. And IF the USA and The West are IN a 4T, we DON'T know what it is yet, and we turn our heads and worry about gas prices, and we blame the president. And when we DO know what a 4T is, it will probably be too late. It will be time for the 1T, just as a few people say it is time now for a 1T now in Ukraine, and just like there now, it will feel like a 4T here then, and it will never end.
We can't respond like we did the last time now that we have an elected leader like Chamberlain in office. America isn't going to risk going to war with Russia with Biden in office. So, who screwed up and elected him? I didn't elect him. Who elected all the worthless Democrats who prefer to do nothing and play it safe and blame Us instead? I'm not dumb enough, poor enough, careless enough, clueless enough, feminine enough, incompetent enough or overly sensitive enough to even consider voting for a Democrat these days.
(03-03-2022, 06:20 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: I just hope all the countries sending weapons to the Ukrainians can get them to the fighters as soon as possible while the death-dealing "convoy" is stalled and do their best to wipe them out. They are sitting ducks on the road and vulnerable to attack, but if they get through it could be very bad for Kyiv and Ukraine. The Ukrainians need those stingers and other anti-aircraft weapons ASAP too, so they can shoot down the planes that will be bombing them and reducing them to rubble and dead bodies the way Putin did to the Syrian people.

I wrote to the President, but I wonder who we can write to to encourage folks to get those weapons to the front lines asap and save Ukraine. Meanwhile I just write emails here: https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

We need to put our nuclear forces on alert, and be ready to take out their nuclear weapons sites with cruise missiles should the need arise. That will take a lot of intelligence and careful planning. This is the worst case scenario, but we should be ready in case Putin strikes out at us or attacks a NATO country. We need to mobilize SDI if we can.

Let's hope it doesn't come to that. Although Putin is a mad man tyrant, there are still possible avenues of negotiation, and The West should be prepared to give a little. Ukraine or NATO may offer neutrality if Russia agrees not to threaten Ukraine again, and other security guarantees have been offered. This depends on Putin changing his mind about restoring the Russian Empire. I have severe doubts about his willingness to do this, but negotiation should always be an option just in case.

I have also written to encourage Biden to impose even tougher sanctions including on their oil and gas business that funds their war machine. We need to sacrifice some parts of our wallet and not be so concerned about our own convenience; we are in the heat of a fourth turning and perhaps the early stages of another Hitler style attack on everything of value. We need to ramp up transition to renewables NOW so we cannot be blackmailed again to go easy on fossil fuel sanctions, or suffer high gas prices. The USA must become the arsenal of democracy again, and we need to supply weapons and everything but our own troops to the people rising up for freedom from the cabal of dictators, of which Putin is the leader but by no means the only one.

The worst group of dictators I would estimate as ruling these countries. We should help if they ask us to and want to attack their rulers with weapons. There's no reason these thugs should have a monopoly on these weapons; they are not legitimate rulers at all.

Syria
Russia
Myanmar/Burma (already in civil war, and the junta is starting to lose the fight)
Belarus
Kazakhstan
China
North Korea
Egypt
Sudan
Venezuela
Ukraine (under attack)

On the next level on the scale are these countries (most of them have current movements of people power or revolutionaries rising up against their authoritarian rulers):
Iran
Saudi Arabia
Bahrain
The Philippines
Brazil
Nicaragua
Guatemala
Cuba
Turkey
Poland
Hungary
India
Pakistan
Thailand
Vietnam
Cambodia
Tunisia
Burkina Faso
Mali
Guinea
Dem Rep of Congo
Rwanda
Zimbabwe
Eswatini
Ethiopia
Eritrea
Somalia

You must not have been paying attention to the recent actions taken by the current Blue Dictator of Canada. It's funny, I didn't see any buildings burning or any rioting or looting by those Evil Canadian truckers but you wouldn't have know it by listening to the Blue Dictator of Canada at the time.
(03-02-2022, 11:52 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: The entities voting against the resolution are remarkable: Russia itself, complicit Belarus,and three of the least-free societies on Earth: Eritrea, North Korea, and genocidal Syria.

Didn't Iran vote against it too? I thought I heard that Iran voted against it too.
(03-03-2022, 06:55 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(03-02-2022, 11:52 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: The entities voting against the resolution are remarkable: Russia itself, complicit Belarus,and three of the least-free societies on Earth: Eritrea, North Korea, and genocidal Syria.

Didn't Iran vote against it too?

Iran abstained.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Religious nationalism, just the sort of attitude that infects Classic Xer, is a key motivation for the worldwide slide into authoritarian tyranny, especially in countries that vote themselves into it or get taken over by it in a civil war. The Middle East is a prime region for this, and also southern Asian countries like India. Obviously Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan are prime examples, and also Israel, Saudi Arabia and Turkey, and in Europe Russia and Hungary. It was the reason Spain was stymied in hell for almost 40 years, and it played a key role in other fascist countries like Italy and Germany. Religious bigotry and genocide is an important factor in Burma. Here in the USA it's a key reason why many Americans are fooled and deceived to vote for a fascist Nazi like Donald Trump, and it fits in well with the free-market ideology of neoliberalism which fools like Classic Xer and his ilk are coaxed into falling for because they don't like paying taxes to help people of a different race or religion, and are constantly preoccupied with "the problem on the border" because they think "America" is only white, conservative America. Republicans find this a convenient button to push to help themselves politically by arousing fear and prejudice, especially when they have no other grievance to foolishly yammer on about.

Autocracy can be imposed from the left wing as well, or at least what passes as left-wing, although since the political spectrum is really a circle, you can call it the lower left on the Nolan grid or the upper left on the political circle. Communist countries like North Korea, Cuba, China and Vietnam also fit in this category, with North Korea by far the worst for its people; and possibly others. The genocidal Soviet Union was a 20th century example. But right-wing neoliberalism is also an autocracy if it takes over and allows unregulated reign by big money. Brazil is the best example, although there may also be religious nationalism involved there too. Bolsonaro is a Trump clone. Some other countries are dominated by neoliberalism to an extent, which of course includes the United States, some others in Latin America, and a political rulership trend in Australia and the UK are in this category too, keeping their people backward. Chile under Pinochet was a recent example, celebrated by neoliberal author Frederick Hayek.

But there are many others that are just about domination by a military junta, just because they can. That is probably all that is going on in the African Sahel at the moment, from Sudan to Mali and others, periodically in other African countries, and in former Soviet republics. Just what the former socialist Daniel Noriega is about in Nicaragua I am just not sure, but other central American countries have long been banana republics, and their aristocratic landlords and death squads are just greedy, brutal rulers there. Honduras has recently adopted a good trend, and this has so far been allowed to go forward; we'll see what happens there.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(03-03-2022, 06:50 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(03-03-2022, 06:20 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: I just hope all the countries sending weapons to the Ukrainians can get them to the fighters as soon as possible while the death-dealing "convoy" is stalled and do their best to wipe them out. They are sitting ducks on the road and vulnerable to attack, but if they get through it could be very bad for Kyiv and Ukraine. The Ukrainians need those stingers and other anti-aircraft weapons ASAP too, so they can shoot down the planes that will be bombing them and reducing them to rubble and dead bodies the way Putin did to the Syrian people.

Syria
Russia
Belarus
Kazakhstan
China
North Korea
Afghanistan
Egypt
Sudan
Venezuela
Ukraine (under attack)

Iran
Saudi Arabia
Bahrain
The Philippines
Brazil
Nicaragua
Guatemala
Cuba
Turkey
Poland
Hungary
India
Pakistan
Thailand
Vietnam
Cambodia
Tunisia
Burkina Faso
Mali
Guinea
Dem Rep of Congo
Rwanda
Zimbabwe
Eswatini
Ethiopia
Eritrea
Somalia

You must not have been paying attention to the recent actions taken by the current Blue Dictator of Canada. It's funny, I didn't see any buildings burning or any rioting or looting by those Evil Canadian truckers but you wouldn't have know it by listening to the Blue Dictator of Canada at the time.

Canada has been one of the better countries. It does have the neoliberal trend common to English-speaking countries that has held us all backward and served the interests of the rich and greedy like you, Classic Xer. Trudeau has done well in suppressing the nazi truckers who not only shut down economies for three weeks, but who also constantly and brutally tyrannize our highways by making it dangerous for real people to drive on them without taking our lives into our hands. Big money made sure to take down our trains that would free us from this trucker tyranny. Fools like you Classic Xer believe prejudiced, racist propaganda that protesters against wanton police murder and violence are rioters, while ignoring the economic terrorism that these stupid conspiracy theory believers have imposed upon us because they refuse to consider the needs of anyone but themselves and their brutal regime. Thank goodness Prime Minister Trudeau stood up for law and democracy and took these criminals and their sabotage off the streets. I don't know if he went so far as to put these traitors in jail and confiscate their broken-down trucks, but I hope so. And if the truckers in the USA try this, I'm sure Biden and DC authorities will know what to do with these greedy crooks and tyrants.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(03-03-2022, 06:36 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(03-03-2022, 05:26 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:

We can't respond like we did the last time now that we have an elected leader like Chamberlain in office. America isn't going to risk going to war with Russia with Biden in office. So, who screwed up and elected him? I didn't elect him. Who elected all the worthless Democrats who prefer to do nothing and play it safe and blame Us instead? I'm not dumb enough, poor enough, careless enough, clueless enough, feminine enough, incompetent enough or overly sensitive enough to even consider voting for a Democrat these days.

Trump would have been even less likely to go to war with Russia tha Biden. Trump would have let Putin walk right in. That's what he does. That's what he did in Syria. That's what he did to the Kurds. That's what he did to NATO. You think we should go to war with Russia now, I suppose? Even though Ukraine is not a NATO country? Even though Putin has his itchy finger on the nuclear trigger? You screwed up and elected Russia's plant in 2016, which encouraged Putin to think we were weak and divided, and which allowed him to put his own collaborator and puppet into the White House. I don't know if you are feminine, but that was a sexist remark, and that bit of mysogyny goes along with the adjectives you said about Democrats that DO fit you instead: dumb, careless, clueless, incompetent, and overly sensitive to prejudiced fear and conspiracy theory. And why would you even think that those of us who know you here would suppose that you would ever consider voting for a Democrat? Foolish, clueless, careless, dumb people like you don't vote Democratic.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(03-04-2022, 12:26 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: Trump would have been even less likely to go to war with Russia tha Biden. Trump would have let Putin walk right in. That's what he does. That's what he did in Syria. That's what he did to the Kurds. That's what he did to NATO. You think we should go to war with Russia now, I suppose? Even though Ukraine is not a NATO country? Even though Putin has his itchy finger on the nuclear trigger? You screwed up and elected Russia's plant in 2016, which encouraged Putin to think we were weak and divided, and which allowed him to put his own collaborator and puppet into the White House.

I don't know if you are feminine, but that was a sexist remark, and that bit of mysogyny goes along with the adjectives you said about Democrats that DO fit you instead: dumb, careless, clueless, incompetent, and overly sensitive to prejudiced fear and conspiracy theory. And why would you even think that those of us who know you here would suppose that you would ever consider voting for a Democrat? Foolish, clueless, careless, dumb people like you don't vote Democratic.    

We already know that Biden let Putin walk right in. So, does what Trump would've done or not really matter these days. You elected the worthless piece of shit that we have in office now. I know that you and the others haven't adjusted to the situation being reversed and you haven't quite figured out that attacking Trump isn't going to help Biden or his party or whoever ends up replacing him next year. This is the beginning of the end of Joe Biden as President of the entire country. One other thing, why are you and PB still clinging to the conspiracy theory that the Clinton campaign and the Democratic media outlets whipped up that most of the country knows has been debunked and has already learned the truth about these days. Hint, you're not going to win by remaining ignorant and using stereotypes that no longer apply and sticking with narratives that no longer apply and clinging to lies that most people know aren't true.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why are Russia, Iran and China afraid of Joe Biden? rnewo 0 588 01-31-2021, 10:59 PM
Last Post: rnewo
  Trump Threatens to Challenge Broadcast Licenses Over 'Fake News' nebraska 29 10,625 01-25-2018, 10:34 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Vote Trump or die, says Russia. Einzige 3 3,676 10-12-2016, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green