Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Partisan Divide on Issues
The KKK was primarily ideologically motivated - an attempt to defend a mode of production (chattel slavery) that no longer existed. The whites who were members were haunted by the ghost of a way of life that was already dead.

Black Lives Matter, on the other hand, is a grift to benefit the emerging college educated black PMC and mobilize poorer blacks to defend their interests (see Patrice Collors' real estate grift). It is firmly rooted in the prevailing mode of production, capitalism. It bears more resemblance to the Tea Party, which existed to mobilize poorer whites in defense of white middle-class interests.
(04-22-2021, 04:17 PM)David Horn Wrote:
(04-20-2021, 10:42 AM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(03-17-2021, 10:20 AM)David Horn Wrote:
(03-16-2021, 05:27 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote: If things keep going as they are, I expect the Democrats to cram as much as they can into the second reconciliation bill.

I agree, but they still have to contend with the limitation of that device. Killing the hyper-generous tax cuts for corporations and the rich should be a no-brainer, but Joe Manchin is still out there being himself.

And let's not forget Steven Breyer, who seems intent on being another RBG.  That's one thing that's fully in his control.  He has to know where he stands in the grand scheme of things, yet nothing so far.

With the Democrats in control of the Senate, he has about a year to decide to resign.

I'm not sanguine.  Thurgood Marshall should have been a wake-up call to RBG, but she must have believed she was immortal.  Now Breyer is dong the same thing.  It's selfishness at its worst.  

He has already had a great run; time to fold his cards and retire.

He hasn't gotten sick yet, as RBG had. But it's a salient point. He is 82. If enough millennials don't vote in 2022, then Mitch McConnell could block whomever Biden appoints. By 2024, Biden himself will be 82. If he doesn't run again and the Democrats nominate Harris, then Trump or Cotton or someone similar will be elected president and Breyer will have to survive until he's in his 90s.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(04-22-2021, 08:26 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: The KKK is darker these days. Don't you see the larger urban racist faction associated with the Democratic party today? How do you not see it these days? Are you selective about what you see and hear or are your media outlets selective about what you see and hear? I can't say for certain but it seems like the urban minority KKK is much bigger and much more powerful than the rural white KKK that you're always railing about and blaming for something or another along with others here associated with the tribe. I been telling you for a while that you better wise up and pull your head out before its to late.

When you have to redefine the meaning of msicar into the opposite of how most people use it, of course dark is light.  I just don't care for the backwards redefinitions.
That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.
(04-22-2021, 02:52 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(03-27-2021, 08:25 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote: Over on the Generation Dynamics forum, one of John’s supposed geniuses proclaimed that he was for freedom.  Blues were not,  I scratched my head a few times and came up with a religious idea that is popular with the Neo pagan crowd.  “Do what you will, but harm none.”  I proposed that in seeking a more perfect union, both parts of that phrase were important.  The government preventing freedom by requiring laws and regulations to be coerced on people can be justified justified if and only to prevent harm.  The more perfect union required that only appropriate laws are written, and those laws would be obeyed.

I gave a few examples.  Laws requiring stopping at red lights reduces freedom, but if everyone obeys the law it reduces confusion and prevents harm.  OSHA writes workplace regulations that are acceptable if they are focused to prevent harm.  Freedom for the factory owner to seek a creative way to profit is fine, so long as he does not cause harm.  This would double down if you are requiring meat packing plants to remain open in a pandemic environment without taking all due protections to protect the worker.

No insurrections?  No murdering people because their skin pigmentation is a bit different?  No preventing people from voting?  Are reds really so much into freedom?  Are they so crazy about their own freedom that they are forgetting the common good?

Anyway, with our having a libertarian over here, I thought I’d repeat the idea that laws are justified when the intent is to reduce harm.  And if anyone is of a mind that that the call of freedom can drown out the need to work together to prevent harm, that freedom justifies murder, I’d give them a chance to say so.

We are for freedom, the blues are not. I keep telling you, we won't be fighting with Democrats over slavery this time around. We are going to be fighting with Democrats over our (American) freedom and national sovereignty this time around. You f-d up. You haven't be listening. You must like cults. Did you like cults? I ask because you are associated with a Marxist cult that is similar to the Marxist Nazi cult? Are you ready to feel what it was like to be associated with them? So, when did the KKK get darker Bob? Are you going to be foolish enough to give them a pass? Why would a free American like yourself go along with their racist views and give them a pass?

With your idea of what constitutes "American" freedom, I want to be in some other country should your concept of freedom be achieved. 

As for the KKK getting a darker hue, that is not so much of skin color as of morals. KKK groups have been adopting attributes of Nazi ideology, including heavy use of the word "Aryan". Of course the Second (1915) Klan had fascist traits while Antichrist Hitler was still a 'mere' soldier and before Mussolini called his anti0himan ideology "fascism". The Second Klan and its successors adopted antisemitism from the outset and have stuck with it. Whether Hitler adopted Klan practice knowingly or otherwise, Hitler imitated the Kln habit of having most of its activities at night, when due to tiredness people are more suggestible to abusive doctrines Both the Klan and the Nazis used fire heavily in ceremonies, although Nazis eventually found "practical" uses of fire, such as burning books and musical scores. Although unlike the Nazis it never achieved the power with which to commit large-scale genocide, some Klan groups have shown that they might like to do so and would do so if they got the chance. One Klansman was reported as saying as he pointed to a burning cross 

"I wish there was a n---er on that cross". 

Even the Nazis stopped short of burning victims at the stake.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

It seems quiet of late.  The endless arguments seem to have ended.  I guess the Regeneracy is over and the conservatives have seen the handwriting on the wall?

My basic analysis seems confirmed.  The progressive era of FDR through LBJ ended when the Democrats picked up the black vote, and the Republicans the racist.  In spite of the civil rights movement, there were just more racists in America than blacks.  Conservatives weakened unions, weakened benefits, drove down wages and shipped jobs overseas.  They bypassed the labor gains and environmental regulations.  They pushed small government.  The theory was that if you attacked the poor, you hurt minorities.  You widened the wealth gap which pleased the elites, and you hurt the minorities which pleased the racists.

But the idea that you could help the elites and racists by hurting America was not sustainable.  Every culture is flawed.  Every four score and seven years, the progressives demand that the most blatant flaws be removed.  The issue this time seems to be centered between advocating more prejudice, murder and oppression and between advocating equality, democracy and human rights.

This doesn’t make everything the conservatives stand for ugly.  Problems show up less in rural areas.  Independence becomes more important than teamwork and specialization when your neighbor lives further away.  Either party will become corrupt if you leave them in power long enough.  Whatever solution was great at first is eventually driven beyond the point of diminishing return by unimaginative politicians riding the status quo hard.  I could easily foresee today’s readiness to spend money to solve problems being overdone.  If you don’t watch yourself, it is a recipe for disaster.

That seems to be the short version.
That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.
Yes, it's down to the happy few apparently, though it's far too early to declare victory. Judging by such abstruse events as the pillorying of Liz Cheney and the ongoing sycophancy of the GOP to their failed leader, there is still enough energy in that party to ignite an inferno. It's hard to understand how we got here without acknowledging the swinging pendulum of political thought and action. 50 years ago, the pendulum was already swinging the opposite direction, and the reasons are those you stated. There is always a goal just beyond ones reach, and pursuing it triggers a response that becomes the new paradigm. Then that, in turn, fails as well.

The trigger in the late 60s and early 70s was the joint effort to correct the effects of racism (that didn't go well) and end the Vietnam War (not a stunning victory either). Instead, we got the Moral Majority and the elevation of social causes over economic ones. If this swing reverses most of that, then we can declare victory ... or something like it. But what's needed is equality and an adherence to science. I'm less sanguine about those.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.
What Regeneracy?

Biden's popularity is down roughly seven points from where it was after the inaugural, in the low-mid 50s. There is an inflation crisis, a computer chip shortage, an oil pipelines payment system was just hacked for ransom (The Administrationblamed the Russians like a pack of retards until it came out that the hackers just wanted cash), etc. The Biden Administration has also partnered with the Republicans in a direct assault on those receiving unemployment benefits, threatening to cancel  them entirely and trying to force the workers back to work. Biden's first six months have been as stupid and chaotix as the first six months of the Clinton or Obama Administration ls before him, and will likely cost them at least the House. He's certainly no Grey Champion. He's another muddling neolib Democrat, and the Democratic Party is the enemy of the working class.
(05-12-2021, 03:13 PM)Einzige Wrote: What Regeneracy?

Biden's popularity is down roughly seven points from where it was after the inaugural, in the low-mid 50s. There is an inflation crisis, a computer chip shortage, an oil pipelines payment system was just hacked for ransom (The Administration blamed the Russians like a pack of retards until it came out that the hackers just wanted cash), etc. The Biden Administration has also partnered with the Republicans in a direct assault on those receiving unemployment benefits, threatening to cancel  them entirely and trying to force the workers back to work. Biden's first six months have been as stupid and chaotix as the first six months of the Clinton or Obama Administration ls before him, and will likely cost them at least the House. He's certainly no Grey Champion. He's another muddling neolib Democrat, and the Democratic Party is the enemy of the working class.

Biden is still popular: mid-60s, not mid-50s. And yes, unemployment checks are not guaranteed income, but Biden only mandated the taking of appropriate jobs.  You seem to enjoy exaggeration for its own sake.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.
(05-12-2021, 04:58 PM)David Horn Wrote:

Biden's popularity is down roughly seven points from where it was after the inaugural, in the low-mid 50s. There is an inflation crisis, a computer chip shortage, an oil pipelines payment system was just hacked for ransom (The Administration blamed the Russians like a pack of retards until it came out that the hackers just wanted cash), etc. The Biden Administration has also partnered with the Republicans in a direct assault on those receiving unemployment benefits, threatening to cancel  them entirely and trying to force the workers back to work. Biden's first six months have been as stupid and chaotix as the first six months of the Clinton or Obama Administration ls before him, and will likely cost them at least the House. He's certainly no Grey Champion. He's another muddling neolib Democrat, and the Democratic Party is the enemy of the working class.

Biden is still popular: mid-60s, not mid-50s. And yes, unemployment checks are not guaranteed income, but Biden only mandated the taking of appropriate jobs.  You seem to enjoy exaggeration for its own sake.

Einzige is still working from an Industrial Age perspective when violence seemed required to change things.  This time around the elitists and the racists found common cause.  Racism rose to a crisis level.  With the racists discredited, the idea that you could crush minorities by crushing the poor seems less dominant.  While ours is a capitalist system, and you need at least something of a capitalist perspective to keep the system running optimally, I don't see how if the racist perspective is defeated the elitist element will keep its edge.

I see the division of wealth bubbling towards the top, and some action on that required to get out of the economic problems, but the major changes in the culture will be non violent.  Einzige is just in the wrong age.
That... doesn't change the fact that Biden's Administration tobdate has been way closer in tone and effectiveness to Bill Clinton than to Franklin Roosevelt.
(05-12-2021, 07:02 PM)Einzige Wrote: That... doesn't change the fact that Biden's Administration tobdate has been way closer in tone and effectiveness to Bill Clinton than to Franklin Roosevelt.

If you live in a fact free reality, you can imagine any tone and effectiveness that will advocate your worldview. For me, I see Biden as solving problems using approaches that are popular while ignoring the delaying obstruction of the Republicans. I don't see anything wondrous, but he seems to be moving forward.

Biden's popularity is down roughly seven points from where it was after the inaugural, in the low-mid 50s.

Predictable. That usually happens.

Quote:There is an inflation crisis,

Price stability as we have known in the neoliberal era depends upon large numbers of people being overworked and underpaid. Such is the definitive expression of supply-side economics from Reagan to Trump with ephemeral breaks under Clinton and Obama before the Master Class starts buying the political process: employers crack the whip, and employees cannot buy anything except in an auction-like setting for such things as property rents, mass low culture (such as cable TV), and medical care whose raw demand cannot really rise but whose prices can. 

Quote:a computer chip shortage,

probably because people cooped up during the COVID-19 plague have been spending such disposable income as they have on electronic goodies 

Quote:an oil pipelines payment system was just hacked for ransom (The Administrationblamed the Russians like a pack of retards until it came out that the hackers just wanted cash), etc.

Muggers and bank robbers just want cash, too. Ransomware operators have the same motivation but don't need to threaten anyone's life. 

Quote:The Biden Administration has also partnered with the Republicans in a direct assault on those receiving unemployment benefits, threatening to cancel  them entirely and trying to force the workers back to work.

Such has been the norm. Part of the idea behind unemployment insurance is that people make do while work similar to what they have been doing reappears instead of competing with people doing lesser-skilled work. Maybe an accountant might do some bookkeeping for a while, but if he takes a job as a convenience-store clerk he is solving his own problem badly by putting someone else out of work. That solves nothing. 

It's not as if people unemployed must move across country to take temporary work -- let us say going from Pittsburgh to Dallas for two months and ending up unemployed in Dallas after two months and having to start anew.  

Quote: Biden's first six months have been as stupid and chaotic as the first six months of the Clinton or Obama Administration ls before him,

For real chaos look at the second term of Dubya, let alone the catastrophe that is Donald Trump as President.  President Obama has a war to win... against a plague to which Donald Trump gave a mangled response. As for Obama... if most people see the possibility of a replay of the economic downturn leading into the Great Depression (early 2009 was analogous to early 1931, when the downturn was still a recession and not the full-blown depression that it would be in a year and a half), maybe backing thebanks comes before trying to reshape the economic order. 

Chaos is never easy to put to an end.  

Quote: 
and will likely cost them at least the House. He's certainly no Grey Champion. He's another muddling neolib Democrat, and the Democratic Party is the enemy of the working class.

The Democrats have a bare majority in the House. Except that 

(1) the Republicans took the low-hanging fruit in 2020, so that is different from 2010

(2) Republicans still have the onus of Donald Trump. Unlike the case of Dubya, his antics are still toxic to the GOP, and I would expect them to still be in late 2022. Donald Trump is still toxic in the extreme, and he casts a shadow far larger and deeper than Dubya ever did. 

(3) generational change now favors Democrats as it did not favor them in 2010 or 2014. Every year about 1.6% of the electorate dies off, and that is almost exclusively people over 55. That now largely means middle-to-late-wave Silent, Boomers, and now early-wave X. On the whole these three groups seem to be about 5% more R than D. Meanwhile the Millennial and Homeland generations (at this stage of the generational cycle an Artist/Adaptive generation behaves much like a Hero/Civic generation in politics) is about 20% more D than R. This is as the Millennial generation gets deeper into the age groups in which a generation starts winning large numbers of high offices. Only because people have been living longer and staying active have elderly politicians stayed around longer than usual. But that too comes to an end. 

(4) the capital Putsch is going to still look very bad through 2022 at the least. Pols who can't see anything wrong with nullifying a presidential election -- all of them Republicans -- will be statistically more vulnerable than usual if incumbents.

(5) there is no evidence of any fresh right-wing trend in religious life. What exists is increasingly becoming a fossil (which is ironic because the Religious Right often denies the literal fossil record of science for pushing creationism along with other aspects of Biblical literalism).   

(6) Evidence suggests that the Skowronek cycle is in operation to the detriment of the GOP -- both the supply-side 'classicist' wing that prevailed from the time of Reagan and to the right-wing populists around Trump. The response to COVID-19 has been in part to improve some of the sweatshop-like working conditions. An economic recovery does not have the 'principles' of supply-side economics behind it. The Hard Right is strongly committed to Reagan-Bush-Trump supply-side practices that  may no longerr be sustainable.

I'm not calling for Democratic gains in the House in 2022, or even a general hold of the House majority -- yet. The fat-cat pigs know how to fund right-wing pols willing to win Congressional seats and follow the orders of those who supply the Koch-aine (get it?) of American politics.  That might not be so successful for a while. Most people no longer see being overworked and underpaid or being fleeced by monopolists as a solution to any of their problems. 

The six-year itch still applies in American politics -- but 2022 is also six years after the election of Donald Trump.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

It feels to me like things are coming to a head again as they have not for a while. Georgia and New York are targeting Trump. The DC courts are circling Barr and his so called Justice Department. Florida is holding meetings where the state law gives the governor the right to block extradition. They are circling Gaetz too. I have a feeling that we will some day move from ‘it is in the works’ to ‘it is happening.’

Can you run a presidential campaign while not daring to leave Florida?
(05-17-2021, 01:52 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote: It feels to me like things are coming to a head again as they have not for a while.  Georgia and New York are targeting Trump.  The DC courts are circling Barr and his so called Justice Department.  Florida is holding meetings where the state law gives the governor the right to block extradition.  They are circling Gaetz too.  I have a feeling that we will some day move from ‘it is in the works’ to ‘it is happening.’

It would be popcorn worthy for the governor of one state to block extradition to another on any felony case -- and that's where these charges lead.  Even the RW SCOTUS will choke on that one, assuming certiorari of course. If the target is Trump, I doubt they can dodge it on any basis, so assume that yes, they will get dragged into it. Of course, the Southern District of New York may bring a Federal case, and no governor can block that, so that may be better: drag him to NY to face a Federal trial, then hit him with the state cases once he's there.
(05-17-2021, 01:52 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote: It feels to me like things are coming to a head again as they have not for a while.  Georgia and New York are targeting Trump.  The DC courts are circling Barr and his so called Justice Department.  Florida is holding meetings where the state law gives the governor the right to block extradition.  They are circling Gaetz too.  I have a feeling that we will some day move from ‘it is in the works’ to ‘it is happening.’

Eugene Debs got 914,191 votes (3.41% of the popular vote) in 1920 despite being in jail. The 3.41% is unusually high for a Third Party nominee. Trump does have his cult, and he has plenty of local proxies. He can appear by closed-circuit television anywhere he wants, as at (presumably right-wing) churches. 

More troublesome is that Democrats have found how to defeat him. Show him lying. Show him egging on Putschists. Show the ugly stats of COVID-19.  

As for Matt Gaetz -- the facts are circling him like vultures around a dying creature.  

(05-17-2021, 04:52 PM)David Horn Wrote:

It would be popcorn worthy for the governor of one state to block extradition to another on any felony case -- and that's where these charges lead.  Even the RW SCOTUS will choke on that one, assuming certiorari of course. If the target is Trump, I doubt they can dodge it on any basis, so assume that yes, they will get dragged into it. Of course, the Southern District of New York may bring a Federal case, and no governor can block that, so that may be better: drag him to NY to face a Federal trial, then hit him with the state cases once he's there.
It's your way of thinking (tribal thinking) that's going to end with a lot of leftists and so called Democrats being targeted and eliminated all over the country. Dave, with me, you've pretty met your match because I can change, slide morality and the rule of law off to the side and embrace, impose and apply your way of thinking too. I never thought that I would be here to see the day when an older communist like you and some of the others embrace and go along with fascism. I assume that your recent philosophical/Ideological about face or turn to fascism has something to do with necessity at this point.

Do you think you win an election by focusing on him and trying to stop him? I think doing so is an obvious sign of weakness? Since when has obvious weakness been viewed as a valuable trait/characteristic? Dude, if we continue on this downward trend that clueless Biden and Harris have us on now. We may not have and you won't have to worry about a presidential election in 2024 because we'll split the country and elect him our President before we get there. As I've mentioned before, we have some spinless/elitist Republicans to replace with 4T minded (hardcore American) conservatives. The sooner you learn that America doesn't have to please or go along with the Democrats these days the better it will be for you and others in my opinion.
(05-13-2021, 04:20 AM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 07:02 PM)Einzige Wrote: That... doesn't change the fact that Biden's Administration tobdate has been way closer in tone and effectiveness to Bill Clinton than to Franklin Roosevelt.

If you live in a fact free reality, you can imagine any tone and effectiveness that will advocate your worldview.  For me, I see Biden as solving problems using approaches that are popular while ignoring the delaying obstruction of the Republicans.  I don't see anything wondrous, but he seems to be moving forward.
How is the rest of America doing as Biden has been busy taking advantage of a national and playing partisan politics?
(05-19-2021, 08:14 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:

If you live in a fact free reality, you can imagine any tone and effectiveness that will advocate your worldview.  For me, I see Biden as solving problems using approaches that are popular while ignoring the delaying obstruction of the Republicans.  I don't see anything wondrous, but he seems to be moving forward.
How is America doing as Biden is busy playing politics?

Well, it seems the Republicans are continuing obstruction.  Biden is trying to use popular solutions to real problems.  That works when you have a racist opposition trend where hurting the poor hurts the minorities worst and thus is seen by the racists as a good thing, and when you have an elitist trend where a huge division of wealth away from the poor people as a good thing.  This worked during the unraveling quite nicely.  Hurt wages, hurt benefits, hurt unions, ship jobs abroad, hurrah?  Try to reverse the unraveling pattern and there is lots of low hanging fruit?

With the George Floyd protests last year, this dynamic might well have fallen apart.  When you had elite money working with racist votes, the conservatives had the upper hand.  With Trump tugging in the racist direction, McConnell championing the elites, Chaney trying for neither and at the moment losing, and most people seeing deliberately not providing services to a minorities means not providing services at all, the picture changes.

Obama was no grey champion.  I don't think he was trying to be that, to push to success a radical progressive agenda.  Once he got Obamacare at the cost of losing the House, he gave up on moving the country forward.  What he concentrated on was being a good president, being a good person.  The racists would might try to point fingers and be outraged were shown as stupidly biased.  Trump roused that mood and made it possible to bring racism out into the open.  In doing so, he is seemingly destroying the Republicans. He is making the elitist big money with racist lots of votes alliance fall apart.

We will serif Biden continues the pattern of getting his legislative agenda passed over obstructionist opposition, justifying killing the filibuster, and pushing the blame onto the Republicans.  I for one will be looking at the legal aftermath, with the various legal difficulties Trump, his family, and his administration.  Biden had a good first 100 days, but I have a feeling we are pushing on into a more intense summer.
(05-19-2021, 09:24 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote:
(05-19-2021, 08:14 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:

How is America doing as Biden is busy playing politics?
We will serif Biden continues the pattern of getting his legislative agenda passed over obstructionist opposition, justifying killing the filibuster, and pushing the blame onto the Republicans.  I for one will be looking at the legal aftermath, with the various legal difficulties Trump, his family, and his administration.  Biden had a good first 100 days, but I have a feeling we are pushing on into a more intense summer.
Biden is who we thought he would be as President without the proof to back it up. Biden faked his way into office like Obama and he's trying to fake his way through like Obama did too. Here's the reality, the Democrats have already burned it's bridge with the rest of America and the Biden supporters have already earned their place in the rest of America's who gives a shit about them column. You could be lucky and die of natural causes before the misery of being stuck smack dab in the middle of a multi faceted war sets in and becomes the norm. Where will I be, I'll be living in the American states while you're paying for past sins associated with your skin color or being rounded up and sent off to death camps. Now, to be honest, I don't care if your government has the right to go after you like it's going after Trump. YOU DESERVE TO LIVE/DIE IN A COUNTRY WITH A GOVERNMENT THAT HAS THE RIGHT TO GO AFTER WHOEVER OR WHATEVER GROUP THREATENS IT OR WHOEVER OR WHATEVER GROUP IT DOESN'T LIKE OR IT CAN NO LONGER SUPPORT OR FOR WHATEVER REASON.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mayor Birney issues Redmond curfew rnewo 2 1,176 02-02-2021, 04:13 AM
Last Post: random3
  Will a nationalist/cosmopolitan divide be the political axis of the coming saeculum? Einzige 66 46,416 03-21-2020, 05:14 AM
Last Post: Blazkovitz
  The Supreme Court Will Examine Partisan Gerrymandering in 2017 gabrielle 4 3,672 04-11-2017, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Kinser79