Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
account activation thread
The sky is blue!
(05-10-2016, 09:09 AM)Webmaster Wrote: If you did not receive an account activation email reply to this thread by stating the color of the sky to have your account activated.

the sky is blue...

I was a member when you were at fourth turning.  I have been trying to register under my old name...jadams and email: icmoreda@gmail.com.  But I forgot my old password.  You keep telling me that you have sent me a temporary password, but I never get it.  So in desperation I signed up under a new name.  PLEASE can't I have my real name and real email back.  What is happening?  I have tried every password I can imagine but am perpetually locked out.  HELP.  I can receive emails at asiamaybe@aol.com but that is a very old account and would prefer my real account which is icmoreda@gmail.com.  And I would very much prefer my real name jadams, as I know several of the old members and would like to interact with them as my real self.
The Sky is Blue
I have been activated last year... i already post a thread as Mark40 (Anacyclosis 256 years)... unfortunatly i lost my password. Now, since last month i've tried to activate my account again... no success. The process is very long. I never participate in forums on the internet, now there is too much regulations... we are not able to subscribe to any forums.
No luck.... today, validating an account take a year. I remember the good ol time (more than 10 years ago...) when the admin was sending a validation email less than 30 seconds after we subscribe.

The Internet is not the same place it was, before and after Obama term. In the next ten years, i imagine that when we will search something on Google, the results will be limited to 10 pages (with sanitized results, like the classified information), there will be no forums, and Facebook will be locked and permit to use only by people with special authorization.
(01-15-2019, 07:19 PM)MarkD40 Wrote: No luck.... today, validating an account take a year.   I remember the good ol time (more than 10 years ago...)  when the admin was sending a validation email less than 30 seconds after we subscribe.  

The Internet is not the same place it was, before and after Obama term.  In the next ten years, i imagine that when we will search something on Google, the results will be limited to 10 pages (with sanitized results, like the classified information), there will be no forums, and Facebook will be locked and permit to use only by people with special authorization.

I checked the moderator options, no dice. I just sent an email to the webmaster. Hopefully he can fix this for you.
---Value Added Cool
The sky is blue.
Blue (gray when cloudy)
Do they still activate accounts on here?
Waiting for activation... Thanks in advance!
Generational hormone theory: https://jannemiettinen.fi/FourthTurning/
The sky is normally blue, unless it is overcast, when it can be various shades of grey. I've seen the sky be yellow due to sand from the Sahara being bright brought over by a storm, but only once. Also at night it's an inky blue/black, again, unless it's cloudy in which it is very dark grey/black.pp
The sky can be pretty much any color except for green. Not sure why that is, but my favorite is that rosy-salmon color around sunset when the clouds turn deep purple. Does that count?
The sky is blue unless our side of the planet is not facing the sun, in which case it is a pitch black.
The sky is sometimes blue/bluish, other times grey/cloudly, during the day, and black or dark grey at night.
The sky is gray where I'm at, actually. Please activate my account.
The sky is blue.
Day without clouds = blue. Day and overcast = grey. Night = black. Close to day/night transition = interesting yellow, orange, and red colors.

I created account about 30 minutes ago and did not receive activation e-mails. Looking at this thread it appears possible no new accounts allowed? I guess I can only wait and see.
The color of a television tuned to a dead channel.

...due to the way modern digital TV works, that's not gray anymore, it's blue.
The sky is blue
(04-27-2020, 01:15 PM)LPDec63 Wrote: The sky is blue

It would be so nice if I could get my account activated.  No e-mail has ever come.  Is there a moderator at all who can help?