Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Australia
Yeah, that's a nice list, but except for three names (Hemsworth, MacPherson, Crowe) they'd all belong to the same archetype as if they were born in the US of A. And I don't see why they should rather belong to the archetypes you mentioned instead of the other ones. Why is Hemsworth a Nomad? His role as Captain America rather fits the Hero archetype. And why are the other ones Prophets instead of Nomads?
(12-12-2019, 07:53 AM)Hintergrund Wrote: Yeah, that's a nice list, but except for three names (Hemsworth, MacPherson, Crowe) they'd all belong to the same archetype as if they were born in the US of A. And I don't see why they should rather belong to the archetypes you mentioned instead of the other ones. Why is Hemsworth a Nomad? His role as Captain America rather fits the Hero archetype. And why are the other ones Prophets instead of Nomads?

Hemsworth was (and maybe still is) Thor.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.
(12-12-2019, 07:53 AM)Hintergrund Wrote: Yeah, that's a nice list, but except for three names (Hemsworth, MacPherson, Crowe) they'd all belong to the same archetype as if they were born in the US of A. And I don't see why they should rather belong to the archetypes you mentioned instead of the other ones. Why is Hemsworth a Nomad? His role as Captain America rather fits the Hero archetype. And why are the other ones Prophets instead of Nomads?

I look actually at how these celebrities act in real life, than on the camera when playing roles. This is because Australian actors are often trained in a way, that makes them very able to portray different archetypes. Russell Crowe for example in real life, acts very much like a Prophet.
Russell Crowe....a kiwi the fellow kiwi's so I hear are so happy Australia took as their own.
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.