Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Tell-all about Tulsi
(08-04-2019, 12:01 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: I'm sure I have posted my source above, somewhere. But yes she did a good takedown job on Kamala. Tulsi is trying to stay on the debate stage. She is a talented candidate; just wrong on some things and not what she claims to be.

She' too flawed to be in contention with this many alternatives already in the game. And, frankly, almost all of them are much better candidates. She's out already, but she just doesn't know it.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.
(08-05-2019, 11:59 AM)David Horn Wrote:
(08-04-2019, 12:01 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: I'm sure I have posted my source above, somewhere. But yes she did a good takedown job on Kamala. Tulsi is trying to stay on the debate stage. She is a talented candidate; just wrong on some things and not what she claims to be.

She' too flawed to be in contention with this many alternatives already in the game.  And, frankly, almost all of them are much better candidates.  She's out already, but she just doesn't know it.

Exactly so.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Gabbard is Russia's favorite.

https://www.msnbc.com/11th-hour/watch/ex...3667141719

https://www.msnbc.com/11th-hour/watch/jo...3803333724

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Well Tulsi kneecapped Mayor Buttwipe the other nite. Hopefully his #s will experience the Tulsi Effect Smile
Heart my 2 yr old Niece/yr old Nephew 2020 Heart
(11-22-2019, 09:44 PM)Marypoza Wrote: Well Tulsi kneecapped Mayor Buttwipe the other nite. Hopefully his #s will experience the Tulsi Effect Smile

I like that.  Hopefully that empty suit will crash and burn like Harris.  I don't keep up with the MSM anymore since it's all a mouthpiece for the establishment.  I find it amazing how much the US going the way of the USSR. 

1. Falling lifespan.
2. Faltering economy for about 40 years now.
3. Propaganda everywhere!
4. Getting sorta police state like but some if privatized like Google,Facefuck,and Twatter make Orwell's 2 way '''TV for real if you have a camera or mic hooked up.
5. The establishment is bloated and inefficient.
6. Falling birthrate, although this is a good thing for workers and the environment.
---Value Added Cool
(11-22-2019, 09:44 PM)Marypoza Wrote: Well Tulsi kneecapped Mayor Buttwipe the other nite. Hopefully his #s will experience the Tulsi Effect Smile

I guess we saw two different debates then.   Sad
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.
Tulsi lost the debate.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/dem...LUOqb9N_Ec

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Tulsi is the Best Candidate on the Democratic Field Right now. It just that the DNC ideologues hate her because her popularity is a walking reminder of how much they screwed up and a reminder of the electorate-wide (all parties) backlash against nerdy control-freak types. The DNC leaders instead want Warren because she looks, acts and is one of their own as far as the DNC leaders are concerned.
(12-08-2019, 05:32 PM)Cynic Hero Wrote: Tulsi is the Best Candidate on the Democratic Field Right now. It just that the DNC ideologues hate her because her popularity is a walking reminder of how much they screwed up and a reminder of the electorate-wide (all parties) backlash against nerdy control-freak types. The DNC leaders instead want Warren because she looks, acts and is one of their own as far as the DNC leaders are concerned.

I admit Tulsi would appeal to you. Not only are Americans in general not often attracted to nerdy control-freak types like Hillary and Warren, and prefer attractive candidates like Tulsi, but Tulsi promotes and condones war crimes, which is something you highly favor.

However, she is not popular, as today's Real Clear Politics poll average confirms.

Biden28.0
Sanders15.7
Warren14.0
Buttigieg10.8
Bloomberg4.5
Harris3.7
Yang2.7
Klobuchar2.3
Booker1.8
Steyer1.5
Castro1.2
Gabbard1.0
Bennet1.0
Delaney0.5
Patrick0.4
Williamson0.3

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/2020/

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Well, that's another good name you have come up with for him. And Tulsi did help expose Harris too, so she can have the "Effect." The worst-scoring candidate in the field is now out, thank goodness, and thanks partly to her. But I'm afraid she didn't quite take down Pete with her false charge that Pete wants to invade Mexico. Tulsi's effect is muted when she goes off on her demented foreign policy, which she has come right out with in several debates now. Tulsi kneecapped her own poll numbers instead with that latest gaffe, falling down to 1.0. The pundits really called her on it.

But Pete did go down too in the latest poll average today for the first time in a while, although only by a fraction. His negative horoscope score indicates he will eventually go the way that Harris and Beto did, and the way that Tulsi will go too (despite her positive score). If she keeps falling at this rate, she will drop out sooner than I expected. But maybe she will use her natural talent to find a way to keep going, and maybe even get chosen as Bernie's running mate.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(12-09-2019, 09:28 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:

Well, that's another good name you have come up with for him. And Tulsi did help expose Harris too, so she can have the "Effect." The worst-scoring candidate in the field is now out, thank goodness, and thanks partly to her. But I'm afraid she didn't quite take down Pete with her false charge that Pete wants to invade Mexico. Tulsi's effect is muted when she goes off on her demented foreign policy, which she has come right out with in several debates now. Tulsi kneecapped her own poll numbers instead with that latest gaffe, falling down to 1.0. The pundits really called her on it.

But Pete did go down too in the latest poll average today for the first time in a while, although only by a fraction. His negative horoscope score indicates he will eventually go the way that Harris and Beto did, and the way that Tulsi will go too (despite her positive score). If she keeps falling at this rate, she will drop out sooner than I expected. But maybe she will use her natural talent to find a way to keep going, and maybe even get chosen as Bernie's running mate.

-- l think his #s were being propped up. Which is why he didn't crash & burn the way Shambala did. (Eric WTF were y'all thinking electing that corrupt bitch. I hope she gets primaried in 2022) but other news outlets are starting 2 expose his skanky butt. I saw 1 from Business Insider & another from the NYT.  That's part of the Tulsi Effect. Tulsi calls them out, the journalists start digging, & when u see MSM reporting unflattering stuff then that candidate is thru. It happened 2 Sham-bala & now it's happening 2 Mayo Buttcrack
(12-12-2019, 09:13 PM)Marypoza Wrote:

-- l think his #s were being propped up. Which is why he didn't crash & burn the way Shambala did. (Eric WTF were y'all thinking electing that corrupt bitch. I hope she gets primaried in 2022) but other news outlets are starting 2 expose his skanky butt. I saw 1 from Business Insider & another from the NYT.  That's part of the Tulsi Effect. Tulsi calls them out, the journalists start digging, & when u see MSM reporting unflattering stuff then that candidate is thru. It happened 2 Sham-bala & now it's happening 2 Mayo Buttcrack

I don't remember Tulsi knocking Pete for the mayor's corporate ties. But those news outlets are doing a number on him. He looks and sounds like some kind of corporate good old boy, and the people may be starting to see that Bernie is the real deal as someone who cares honestly about real people and issues and has the backbone of a leader. As for Kamala, she does have a good liberal record as a senator, so she's fine there. Give her admin posts though, and it's not so altogether pure. And as a candidate for president, she sucks.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(12-15-2019, 07:36 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:

I don't remember Tulsi knocking Pete for the mayor's corporate ties. But those news outlets are doing a number on him. He looks and sounds like some kind of corporate good old boy, and the people may be starting to see that Bernie is the real deal as someone who cares honestly about real people and issues and has the backbone of a leader.  As for Kamala, she does have a good liberal record as a senator, so she's fine there. Give her admin posts though, and it's not so altogether pure. And as a candidate for president, she sucks.

--https://www.truthdig.com/articles/pete-buttigiegs-progressive-early-backers-demand-a-refund/

Tulsi Effect
(12-16-2019, 10:40 AM)Marypoza Wrote: --https://www.truthdig.com/articles/pete-b...-a-refund/

Tulsi Effect

I think we can find any number for sources for this. Pete had a career in the consulting world, and that was bound to find him, regardless. Pete's #1 issue is his age. If he's selected as the VP by whoever, he'll be OK by the time his turn arrives. IF he needs attacking, do it then. If, on the other hand, Trump wins this time, the political environment will be toxic for virtually any other candidate than him. At that point, the Dems will be willing to nominate Satan if he's a shoe-in; I'll be willing to bet that it won't be Pete.
(12-16-2019, 10:40 AM)Marypoza Wrote:
(12-15-2019, 07:36 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:

I don't remember Tulsi knocking Pete for the mayor's corporate ties. But those news outlets are doing a number on him. He looks and sounds like some kind of corporate good old boy, and the people may be starting to see that Bernie is the real deal as someone who cares honestly about real people and issues and has the backbone of a leader.  As for Kamala, she does have a good liberal record as a senator, so she's fine there. Give her admin posts though, and it's not so altogether pure. And as a candidate for president, she sucks.

--https://www.truthdig.com/articles/pete-buttigiegs-progressive-early-backers-demand-a-refund/

Tulsi Effect

I didn't see anything about Tulsi in this article.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Tulsi votes "present" on impeachment, further showing that she has no principle and no ethics.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(12-19-2019, 12:40 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Tulsi votes "present" on impeachment, further showing that she has no principle and no ethics.

Sorry Boomer, but Xers and Millies love Tulsi for exactly this reason. Our Generations are being enslaved by your generations obsession with globalist "Principles" and so-called "ethics".
(12-21-2019, 01:17 PM)Cynic Hero Wrote:
(12-19-2019, 12:40 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Tulsi votes "present" on impeachment, further showing that she has no principle and no ethics.

Sorry Boomer, but Xers and Millies love Tulsi for exactly this reason. Our Generations are being enslaved by your generations obsession with globalist "Principles" and so-called "ethics".

Younger generations love Tulsi, you say, but why does she only get 2% or less in the polls for the Democratic primary? I think people realize that Tulsi is a sham. I know you approve of monstrous dictators like Assad and Putin, but I don't, and I don't think it's because I'm a globalist boomer that I don't. I just appreciate people rising up for freedom and think they deserve some help if they ask for it, and I disapprove of them being called terrorists and mowed and bombed just for speaking out. And you talk about being enslaved, yet over and over again you support ruthless tyrants who enslave people.

She shows she has no principle, and this was not globalist principle, but the principle of not committing bribery and extortion and using the national office for personal gain. Tell me Cynic Hero, what is globalist about opposing that?

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(12-22-2019, 03:54 AM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(12-21-2019, 01:17 PM)Cynic Hero Wrote:

Younger generations love Tulsi, you say, but why does she only get 2% or less in the polls for the Democratic primary? I think people realize that Tulsi is a sham. I know you approve of monstrous dictators like Assad and Putin, but I don't, and I don't think it's because I'm a globalist boomer that I don't. I just appreciate people rising up for freedom and think they deserve some help if they ask for it, and I disapprove of them being called terrorists and mowed and bombed just for speaking out. And you talk about being enslaved, yet over and over again you support ruthless tyrants who enslave people.

She shows she has no principle, and this was not globalist principle, but the principle of not committing bribery and extortion and using the national office for personal gain. Tell me Cynic Hero, what is globalist about opposing that?

-- Tulsi certainly is right about it being partisan. Ms Nancy could of started impeachment proceedings against the Donald 4 any # of offenses committed over the last 2 years. Hell  she could of started impeachment proceedings against dubya 4 war crimes when she had the chance. But noooooo (q the l8 gr8 John Bulushi) impeachment was always "off the table"".... until the Donald went after Groper Joe. Then she wants 2 impeach. But she withholds the articles til "after the election". Until Bernie surges in2 1st place. So then she sends the articles 2 the Senate, forcing Bernie 2 go 2  DC 4 a trial. & having 2 charter a jet 2 get 2 his events when it's not in session. This political af. Tulsi was smart & probably prescient not 2 get any of this shit on her

& there u go with that Assad crap again. Tulsi has denounced Assad since she returned home her fact finding mission w/homeboy Dennis. Meanwhile most of these candidates, Bernie excepted, stand w/Bibi, who is way more dangerous than Assad could ever hope 2b. Assad is a pisspot. New reports have come out that he didn't even use the sarin gas. Bibi otoh, authorizes genocide every gd mofo day. Yet he always gets a pass. Gimme a mofo break
Tulsi filed a lawsuit against that skanky bitch   Heart Big Grin
Legal experts say she's got an uphill battle 2 win but hey, if it serves as a gag order 2 keep that bitch from spewing her poison over this election cycle it'll have served it's purpose. Hell that may be it's purpose. Go Tulsi !! Heart

Tulsi's house

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)