I'll be sure not to reply to you anymore, then.  Tongue

That's OK.  I still reserve the right to reply to you. At Idea
---Value Added Cool
(03-13-2017, 07:41 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 07:38 PM)SomeGuy Wrote:
Quote:PPl who. reply to known bots are annoying to me. Tongue

In which case I reserve the right to respond to you, even unto your annoyance.

And so we come full circle.
(03-13-2017, 07:45 PM)SomeGuy Wrote:

1. I think you got confused. I never said I'd not reply to you, but that I was not going to reply to Snowflake, which who I referring to with the noun , "bot".

2. Yes, quite. Although Snowflake was not in the reply chain , after I stated I would not reply to it.
---Value Added Cool
[Image: 685efe2377b00bd2a9fb873ef274f537e7ff643e...321c3c.jpg]
(03-13-2017, 07:54 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:

1. I think you got confused. I never said I'd not reply to you, but that I was not going to reply to Snowflake, which who I referring to with the noun , "bot".

2. Yes, quite. Although Snowflake was not in the reply chain , after I stated I would not reply to it.

Are we sure that this "Snowflake" is a bot?

And if we are sure there is evidence, yes?

Cause if it is indeed a bot....perhaps it can be corrupted.  Artificial ignorance isn't as resistant as natural ignorance.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/microsoft-sh...cist-nazi/

inb4 "CBS is fake news"
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.
(03-13-2017, 06:05 PM)Snowflake Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 02:34 PM)Galen Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 06:43 AM)Snowflake Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 03:09 PM)Galen Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 11:47 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: Galen -- much admired physician from Roman times.

You are wrong, as usual.

Huh.  Is it at all possible that you are mistaken, Galen?

I hardly think that is likely since the name Galen was chosen for very specific reasons having nothing to do with the ancient physician.  When ever you read a message from me the clue is literally staring you in the face.

I knew about the clue.  Apparently you've been bitten by its 'expanded universe'.
(or me, depending on how you look at it. Big Grin )

The character did suit me and I did read the books regarding his character which used the timeline from JMS.
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises
(03-14-2017, 02:39 AM)Galen Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 06:05 PM)Snowflake Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 02:34 PM)Galen Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 06:43 AM)Snowflake Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 03:09 PM)Galen Wrote: You are wrong, as usual.

Huh.  Is it at all possible that you are mistaken, Galen?

I hardly think that is likely since the name Galen was chosen for very specific reasons having nothing to do with the ancient physician.  When ever you read a message from me the clue is literally staring you in the face.

I knew about the clue.  Apparently you've been bitten by its 'expanded universe'.
(or me, depending on how you look at it. Big Grin )

The character did suit me and I did read the books regarding his character which used the timeline from JMS.

Apparently, according to TPotT-CS from the expanded universe, Aelius Galenus was the inspiration for the choice of the name Galen.
That's from the WikiaFandom page.  I usually go to the original source for confirmation, but I couldn't find the text on The Internets,
and I'm not about to go buy it for something this trivial.  It's seriously no big deal as far as I'm concerned.  I just wanted you to know
that I was 'paying attention'. Smile
(03-13-2017, 08:19 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 07:54 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 07:38 PM)SomeGuy Wrote: I'll be sure not to reply to you anymore, then.  Tongue

Are we sure that this "Snowflake" is a bot?

And if we are sure there is evidence, yes?

Cause if it is indeed a bot....perhaps it can be corrupted.  Artificial ignorance isn't as resistant as natural ignorance.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/microsoft-sh...cist-nazi/

inb4 "CBS is fake news"

That's really funny.  #Hitchbot.
(03-09-2017, 10:41 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote:
(03-09-2017, 10:08 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: If you have to actually explain your user handle you might want to consider getting a new one.  Besides...

Everyone here, including the n00bs know that XYMOX_4AD_84 is your KGB designation.  Vladimir Putin told us.  I just spoke to him today, he's hiding at the Daytona Beach Wal-Mart carrying out his evil plan to greet customers and bring down America.

Также я забыл, что воробей летит в полночь. Воробей летит в полночь.

You were on the old forum but since you tend to spend most of your energy trying to discredit and personally attack other posters you disagree with, you clearly did not notice the 411. It's just not your thing.

Does anybody know for sure why Neil Howe chose to discontinue the old forum? Did he just get tired of it, or what? I miss it.
Quote:Does anybody know for sure why Neil Howe chose to discontinue the old forum? Did he just get tired of it, or what? I miss it.

I blame you, personally.  Angry
He got tired of paying for bandwith for me and Eric to argue.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.
(03-11-2017, 01:04 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 04:56 AM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 04:42 PM)SomeGuy Wrote: I know this one.  Some dude!!!!

Nope, am burned out on guessing games.  And no, "SomeDude" was not my previous handle, although I will save it for future reference.

SomeGuy = Jordan Goodspeed.

Figures.  I knew, I knew that posting style.  But my hopes were dashed when he failed to respond to my cryptic statements issued in a particular Slavic language.

He already said he was Jordan quite some time ago.
(03-14-2017, 06:16 PM)Mikebert Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 01:04 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 04:56 AM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 04:42 PM)SomeGuy Wrote: I know this one.  Some dude!!!!

Nope, am burned out on guessing games.  And no, "SomeDude" was not my previous handle, although I will save it for future reference.

SomeGuy = Jordan Goodspeed.

Figures.  I knew, I knew that posting style.  But my hopes were dashed when he failed to respond to my cryptic statements issued in a particular Slavic language.

He already said he was Jordan quite some time ago.
We were playing a guessing game.  Please read the entire thread.  I figured out he was Jordan sometime around I noticed the posting style was similar and started searching the form.
I'm sneaky like that.

(03-18-2017, 03:24 AM)taramarie Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 03:28 PM)Galen Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 03:19 PM)SomeGuy Wrote: I GOT IT! 

Very good.  Almost no one else ever does.  I wish you would have sent me a private message because it used to be one of the ways I found out who was paying attention.

Bugger. Someone blew the meaning for the name.

However it is not a good way of seeing who is paying attention. Some people are not aware of the show for various reasons, say:
Does not watch tv
Not into the genre
Was never aware of the show
Is foreign
Too young to know about the show (unless it is insanely famous and still relevant)
etc....
I fit into some of those categories.

"Was never aware of the show..."

I thought Galen's avatar was of some Star Wars guy... Tongue