Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spiral Dynamics and where we are in history
(07-09-2019, 05:04 AM)Bill the Piper Wrote:
(07-08-2019, 04:01 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Yes, but occultism is mostly a side issue; occultism is basically Purple or Green in Spiral Dynamics.  The Red in Nazism was found in its militarism and its drive for conquest. The religious element in ancient Red (besides the outright worship of the leader himself) was the worship of male war gods, and that was apparent in Nazi reverence for the German and Nordic nationalist war-god mythology celebrated by Wagner. Worship of the leader is also pretty much replicated in modern nationalist Red memes.

100% agreement. IDK much about original Nazi occultists, but today's neo-Nazi Satanists identify Satan with Odin, the Nordic war-god celebrated by Wagner. Today militarism and drive for conquest are seen in most varieties of Satanism, but apart form the neo-Nazi variety they focus on individual rather than racial perspective. "Will to power" was invented by Nietzsche, so revival of the Red worldview must have started with him.

From the generational perspective, these throwbacks to Red are mostly found in nomadic generations.

Nietzsche possibly, although it's interesting how Napoleon so skillfully turned Orange into Red.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Brief History of The Faux "Right" X_4AD_84 1 2,512 04-05-2017, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green