Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Governor Moonbeam's plan to spread aids around
Yeah that's right and this isn't Alex Jones tier news either...though if one actually listens to him, he's not crazy he's just six months ahead of everyone else.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/essentia...story.html

Essentially this law makes attempted murder via virus no longer a felony, worse still it will lead to contaminated blood leaking into the medical blood supply.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.
This confirms neither party has a monopoly on stupid.
That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.
(10-09-2017, 05:21 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote: This confirms neither party has a monopoly on stupid.

No, stupid, is not what this is.  I would call it evil.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.
(10-09-2017, 08:01 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(10-09-2017, 05:21 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote: This confirms neither party has a monopoly on stupid.

Why can't Moonbeam be both?
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises
(10-14-2017, 07:25 PM)Galen Wrote:

Evil implies that he has moral culpability.  That is to say that he knows the end result of signing this legislation will be higher rates of HIV infection and thus cases of AIDS (among other blood borne communicable disease).  Since I'm willing to hazard a guess that Moonbeam is capable of reading an 8th grade science textbook that means he must be evil.

The Assemblycritter responsible for writing and passing this travesty through the Commifornia Legislature may or may not be stupid (but is probably also evil).

Now say some libtard like various posters here saying "this is a fundamentally good policy" is far more likely to be the result of stupidity.

I am however open to the possibility that Moonbeam is not morally culpable, it is entirely possible that he cannot read let alone reason. After all my experience with Commiefornians has left me underwhelmed with mental faculties.

(10-14-2017, 09:58 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:

Evil implies that he has moral culpability.  That is to say that he knows the end result of signing this legislation will be higher rates of HIV infection and thus cases of AIDS (among other blood borne communicable disease).  Since I'm willing to hazard a guess that Moonbeam is capable of reading an 8th grade science textbook that means he must be evil.

The Assemblycritter responsible for writing and passing this travesty through the Commifornia Legislature may or may not be stupid (but is probably also evil).

Now say some libtard like various posters here saying "this is a fundamentally good policy" is far more likely to be the result of stupidity.

I am however open to the possibility that Moonbeam is not morally culpable, it is entirely possible that he cannot read let alone reason.  After all my experience with Commiefornians has left me underwhelmed with mental faculties.

Here's some more kindling for that fire.

Yeah, I don't understand that decision either.  After all, the way the US runs its prison industrial complex, AIDS is still pretty much a death sentence there. And of course uh, what's the cost of treating AIDS anyhow? Then there's of course the fact that untreated AIDS is a death sentence.
---Value Added Cool
(10-15-2017, 01:01 AM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:

I am however open to the possibility that Moonbeam is not morally culpable, it is entirely possible that he cannot read let alone reason.  After all my experience with Commiefornians has left me underwhelmed with mental faculties.

Here's some more kindling for that fire.

Yeah, I don't understand that decision either.  After all, the way the US runs its prison industrial complex, AIDS is still pretty much a death sentence there. And of course uh, what's the cost of treating AIDS anyhow? Then there's of course the fact that untreated AIDS is a death sentence.

Well that didn't take long.  I suppose next he'll be shouting that they need to have the state take over the hospital systems because there is aids and hepatitis everywhere.  But if you call a dick-girl or vagina-boy he or she well you need to spend time in jail over that.  I'm about ready to let California split off from the rest of the country, and good riddance to bad rubbish too.

I think Trump is focusing on the border wall in the wrong place. I think Commieforniastan needs to be broken off from the rest of the country, made independent, and have a strong border put up around it. Then again, as I've said elsewhere I think the breakup of the country is likely, so we may just see them become an independent state.

I have met many people who are both evil and stupid.  In his case he may understand the textbook but decide that ignoring the long term consequences in favor of votes is a good idea.  For all we know Moonbeam figures that he is old enough that soon he will be dead and it will be somebody else's problem but for now he has supported a currently fashionable cause.
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises
(10-15-2017, 05:25 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: Well that didn't take long.  I suppose next he'll be shouting that they need to have the state take over the hospital systems because there is aids and hepatitis everywhere.  But if you call a dick-girl or vagina-boy he or she well you need to spend time in jail over that.  I'm about ready to let California split off from the rest of the country, and good riddance to bad rubbish too.

It didn't take you very long to find no less than two fashionable causes for Moonbeam to support. Big Grin

(10-16-2017, 03:43 PM)noway2 Wrote: I think Trump is focusing on the border wall in the wrong place.  I think Commieforniastan needs to be broken off from the rest of the country,  made independent, and have a strong border put up around it.  Then again, as I've said elsewhere I think the breakup of the country is likely, so we may just see them become an independent state.

Be careful what you wish for   California is the economic dynamo of the nation at the moment, and if and when it departs, other likeminded states will as well.  BTW, they also tend to be high output states, so your remaining tax base will be pretty thin.  I guess you can try gutting the government and see how that works, since you won't be able to afford much anyway.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.
(10-18-2017, 12:07 PM)David Horn Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 03:43 PM)noway2 Wrote: I think Trump is focusing on the border wall in the wrong place.  I think Commieforniastan needs to be broken off from the rest of the country,  made independent, and have a strong border put up around it.  Then again, as I've said elsewhere I think the breakup of the country is likely, so we may just see them become an independent state.

Be careful what you wish for   California is the economic dynamo of the nation at the moment, and if and when it departs, other likeminded states will as well.  BTW, they also tend to be high output states, so your remaining tax base will be pretty thin.  I guess you can try gutting the government and see how that works, since you won't be able to afford much anyway.

I don't see government being downsized as a particular problem.

If that happened they would be reduced to third world status in about a week.  Commieforniastanis would be immigrating to Venezuela for a better life and all that.

California is bankrupt as a state, and with the exception of Silicon Vally being there would be on par in economic activity with Mississippi, and probably less than even that.  Furthermore, the policies of the state are slowly driving tech companies to the mid-west.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/toyota/2013...6bf4086a44

Though it does make me wonder why it seems that idealist generations, or at least some of the members of those generations, seem to fixate on specific geographical locations.

For the Boomers it is obviously Commiefornia which may as well be called Pepperland as the hippies took over after Reagan left the Governor's Mansion.

For the Missionaries Ohio seemed to be pretty prominent.

For Transcendentals Boston and Philadelphia.

With the exception of the Silents who seemed to be obsessed with both New York City and Chicago other generations don't seem to share this propensity.

(10-09-2017, 11:48 AM)Kinser79 Wrote: Yeah that's right and this isn't Alex Jones tier news either...though if one actually listens to him, he's not crazy he's just six months ahead of everyone else.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/essentia...story.html

Essentially this law makes attempted murder via virus no longer a felony, worse still it will lead to contaminated blood leaking into the medical blood supply.

Human Rights Tyranny comes to it's logical conclusion.

Be careful indeed. The red states are basket cases; without us and the small amount of progress and support we blue states are able to provide, the red states will just continue to wither into incredible backwardness. But that's what they want. Whether the blue or the red states secede (if it happens) will likely depend on which side controls the federal government long about the year 2025 or 2026. I'm not saying it WILL happen, but I've been predicting it COULD happen in 2025 for 46 years, based solely on astrological indicators. Now we have more than those to say it might happen!
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
As an aside, though this is off-topic (but it's a terrible topic anyway so I don't care; tell the moderator if you're concerned and he can break it off), I have often wondered what might have happened if the South had been allowed to secede in 1861. I concluded there probably would have been a war anyway, because of clashes over fugitive slaves along the border. Also, I don't think it was ever resolved which country Kansas and other western states would have been in, so clashes there might have resumed as well. Fights over western territory might have happened. Perhaps eventually the South would have rejoined the Union, having seen the error of its ways and endured the failure of its "way of life." Another factor is that the grey states (now the red states) could not hold themselves together; the Confederacy was already disintegrating.

even today, the "southern way of life" doesn't work too well
https://www.newsmax.com/finance/streetta...0124k4v059
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(10-18-2017, 03:38 PM)Galen Wrote:

I don't see government being downsized as a particular problem.

Yeah, because it's worked so well for the Somalis.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.
(10-19-2017, 04:04 AM)Kinser79 Wrote:

California is bankrupt as a state, and with the exception of Silicon Vally being there would be on par in economic activity with Mississippi, and probably less than even that.  Furthermore, the policies of the state are slowly driving tech companies to the mid-west.

Though it does make me wonder why it seems that idealist generations, or at least some of the members of those generations, seem to fixate on specific geographical locations.

For the Boomers it is obviously Commiefornia which may as well be called Pepperland as the hippies took over after Reagan left the Governor's Mansion.

With the exception of the Silents who seemed to be obsessed with both New York City and Chicago other generations don't seem to share this propensity.

Right now, in reality world, California consists of 17% of the entire US economy and has its growth rate tied to technology, entertainment and lifestyle related sectors like wine.  In dollar value, it is also the #1 producer of food by state.  I think California is in great shape.
(10-19-2017, 03:33 PM)David Horn Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 04:04 AM)Kinser79 Wrote:

Right now, in reality world, California consists of 17% of the entire US economy and has its growth rate tied to technology, entertainment and lifestyle related sectors like wine.  In dollar value, it is also the #1 producer of food by state.  I think California is in great shape.

California has three non-geological faults:

1. Air pollution in Greater LA
2. High rents in the desirable places in which to live
3. Very low incomes in the Central Valley -- but high taxes to go with those.

Earthquakes come with the geological faults.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alabama governor defends plan to use Covid-19 relief funds to build prisons chairb 0 546 10-19-2021, 07:50 PM
Last Post: chairb
  New York Governor Kathy Hochul Wants People To Believe In Their Government Again galaxy 22 5,683 10-03-2021, 11:51 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Kristi Noem, Governor (R-SD): it isn't infrastructure unless it is for oil pbrower2a 0 737 04-06-2021, 05:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Nevada governor limits malaria drugs for coronavirus patients girlmonday 0 813 03-06-2021, 04:00 AM
Last Post: girlmonday
  California governor shuts churches, businesses as COVID-19 cases surge newvoter 2 1,334 03-03-2021, 09:30 PM
Last Post: March3
  GOP governor pushes Texas’ first sales tax hike in 30 years random3 10 2,883 03-03-2021, 08:21 PM
Last Post: March3
  Mississippi governor extends mask mandate for most of state newvoter 0 721 03-03-2021, 07:06 AM
Last Post: newvoter
  Biden’s Stimulus Plan Will Add $1.9 Trillion to Deficit, Budget Office Finds newvoter 0 740 02-28-2021, 07:23 AM
Last Post: newvoter
  Mississippi governor extends mask mandate for most of state random3 2 982 02-12-2021, 07:36 AM
Last Post: random3
  New Mexico governor shuts down grocery stores for two weeks rnewo 13 2,386 02-05-2021, 03:49 AM
Last Post: random3