Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long Lost (Would Be?) Sould Mates: The Ones Who Got Away
Heart 
Although not specfic to being Middle Aged, certainly these sorts of thoughts come up more now than they did when I was in my 20s and 30s.

Please share your own thoughts and experiences.

(07-07-2016, 04:13 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote: Although not specfic to being Middle Aged, certainly these sorts of thoughts come up more now than they did when I was in my 20s and 30s.

Please share your own thoughts and experiences.

Some three weeks ago out of the blue while I was passing through the area where she now lives, I took the bold step of reaching out to a lost love I let go of many years back. Didn't even carry a big torch for her until that day. Wrote her a card and then a complete letter (not too many folks write letters anymore). I did hear back from her, but whether we will officially reconnect is not certain. But I did tell her that the door was open if she ever wished to return. She is still in a relationship she has been in ever since we split. Has a history of getting into a new relationship right after exiting another one. Best I ever had but too much a clinging vine for me at that time. Probably wouldn't bother me today though. At that time she had just gotten out of another relationship.;