Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will happen to people who rebel during the 1T
(10-29-2016, 07:53 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(10-29-2016, 04:38 PM)disasterzone Wrote:
(10-28-2016, 03:12 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 10:45 AM)disasterzone Wrote: Like the people who don't follow the same social norms? Will they be persecuted and driven to the edges of society? It seems to be what's happening now. There seems to be this crazy emphasis on the borg mentality where everyone is supposed to be the same and nobody is supposed to have different needs or wants. However there also seems to be this hyper individualist mentality at the same time where people helping each other is frowned on. It's hell.

I think people tend to exaggerate the degree of conformity during a 1T. It's not that there is a monoculture, during a 1T, there is just a certain organic alignment. People are drained from The Crisis and just want to chill. For those who want to do something new and different during a 1T, there are outlets, in fact, dramatic outlets. Progress and the improving human condition take immense strides during a 1T:

[Image: silicon_gallery_2.jpg]

I can't wait for the New Civics / Millennials to be completely in charge. I hope I live to see that day.

What I feel during this time is deprived and like I'm going through this time period for no reason. The 4T makes me want to have more during the 1T and makes me want as much as I can have. Is this common? It also makes me wanna conform less because there's no real "reward" to conforming these days other than the approval of people who want shallow relationships.
Why do you feel deprived and going through this time period for no reason? As for conforming it is just a matter of finding your group that you share something in common with.

Because the expectations are ridiculous and there's tons of hoops made to jump through. I feel deprived because I was born in the wrong time and I have to feel the shaft and backlash of all these emerging trends. It feels pointless because the 1T won't be what I want. If I sacrifice for it, it means I will have sacrificed so some arbitrary generation ahead of me gets what they want but I don't. It just seems like a point of life I was just thrust into and I have to be taken along for this whole ride. So I'm gonna spend the 1T doing whatever I want to make up for the lost time. Otherwise this whole time period will have been completely pointless to me and my deprivation will last until the time I get old.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What will happen to people who rebel during the 1T - by disasterzone - 10-30-2016, 12:17 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "New York City to Involuntarily Remove Mentally Ill People From Streets" erdna3 4 917 12-05-2022, 04:09 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  What should people who hate their generation do? AspieMillennial 15 6,585 11-21-2021, 01:48 PM
  How did people live through the 4Ts without becoming misanthropic? AspieMillennial 15 7,985 01-05-2020, 07:52 PM
  What will happen when this turning ends? AspieMillennial 25 10,401 12-30-2019, 02:24 PM
Last Post: David Horn