Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(12-28-2016, 03:09 AM)taramarie Wrote: "I guess spending your time here trying to be Miss Manners gives you the excuse to sit on that big kiwi of yours and not do a Damon thing for you're own country.  Sad..  
Care to explain to others here who actually think you have some moral high ground to be calling out anyone on this forum? "

You judge before you have the info. Very unwise. First...it is DAMNED thing...damon is a name. Two, I have mentioned the many things I have done to improve my country. I will not repeat. You just have to pay a little more attention if you are interested in that. I have mentioned it many times. Look up the student volunteer army if interested. 3. I am capable of self reflection. Something I have also mentioned quite recently. I have done a lot of it and it helps to notice what is sorely needed for me and others. So yes, I do have something to say as I live what I say to others now and I am capable of seeing flaws and correcting it. It is wise to act on what we wish to see happen with the world and it starts with correcting ourselves. I have the high ground because I have reflected on that. I do not attack others who are different any longer. But I do use smarter methods when I see injustice. Your method is destructive. Others here are guilty of that too and they will know that destructiveness if they are capable of self reflection too. It is however up to all of you to change that and think on it. Btw playwrite if you rip into me again in the same way you will just prove me right and i will again report you. One thing i cannot stand is that nasty nature. We do not need more hate. We need to build and that starts within ourselves.

Who cares about your own self reflection, your self described Mother Theresa stories, or how much you play with yourself???

I want to know what gives you the sense that you can judge people sitting in a cauldron of intense disagreement over issues in their country 6000 miles away from you.  What are your credentials???  Show us just one example of you dealing with people on an issue within your own country where there is heated disageement, where you are dealing with someone who has views that are diametrically opposed to your own.  And don't try to just tell us of your sainthood, instead give us an actual website and point out your flawless behavior in the face of viewpoints that you find digusting.  And be prepared to verify that identity by having that saintly poster give a big shoutout to this forum.

If you can't provide such a link, or tell us you never had such differences with anyone, then you are just a fraud, a malicious sanctimonious fraud getting off on other people's anxiety and misery while ensconced safely on the other side of the planet. Pathetic. Get off your kiwi butt and actually go do something with your life.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by playwrite - 12-29-2016, 12:40 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why? - YARTed Kinser79 58 44,190 05-13-2019, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Ragnarök_62
  [split] If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory Galen 1 3,409 03-27-2017, 06:28 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  [split] Fight for 15 D.O.A. Galen 0 2,420 03-11-2017, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Galen
  [split] Invoke the 25th SomeGuy 0 1,883 03-10-2017, 04:46 PM
Last Post: SomeGuy
  [split] Homelanders: Mid 90s or Mid 00s? Tuss 3 5,017 02-18-2017, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Tuss
  [split] The mystery of Millennial politics SomeGuy 0 2,517 02-02-2017, 05:56 PM
  [split] Presidential election, 2016 SomeGuy 8 8,919 01-14-2017, 05:44 PM
  [split] Presidential election, 2016 Galen 9 14,187 01-07-2017, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Classic-Xer
  [split] Prominent Republicans call for Donald Trump to drop out of the nomination Bronsin 16 22,086 10-18-2016, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Webmaster