Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACA Repeal/Replace: Progressives Face Moral Dilemma
(01-19-2017, 12:05 PM)Warren Dew Wrote:
(01-18-2017, 05:50 PM)David Horn Wrote:
(01-18-2017, 02:06 PM)Warren Dew Wrote: To the contrary, as discussed before, there are "magic pills" in the sense of inexpensive supplements and dietary and lifestyle strategies that would remove the need for much of the treatment.  But you're uninterested in them because you can get as much treatment as you want at others' expense ...  for now.

At least pbrower uses the cancer preventive.

Just so you know, I've buried family members who believed that nonsense.  Real magic pills will get maximum publicity it they actually work ... but carry on.  Most supplements are neutral in effect, and some improve general health for some people.

Please name the supplement and link to the randomized controlled trial published in a peer reviewed journal showing that it prevented the majority of cases of the disease they died of.  Or, admit you're just not willing to look at the evidence.

I was talking about the faith given to supplements without any of those tests.  Why not show me one or two that meet your criteria.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ACA Repeal/Replace: Progressives Face Moral Dilemma - by David Horn - 01-19-2017, 12:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Progressives worry about lobbying, corporate ties in Biden administration chairb 0 610 10-19-2021, 05:22 PM
Last Post: chairb
  The stench of moral decay, especially in politics, is creeping across America msel 35 9,640 03-02-2021, 07:18 PM
Last Post: newvoter
  World wonders if Trump is eroding US 'moral authority' nebraska 0 1,314 01-13-2018, 07:43 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Handicapped parking cheats will face stiffer penalties in Mass. nebraska 0 1,063 12-30-2017, 08:15 PM
Last Post: nebraska