Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyrsten Synema (D - Az) brings a cake into the Senate to downvote min. wage hike
(04-13-2021, 04:05 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: In theory, it should only take an hour to punch a hole through the rim of a house in St Paul. An old boss told me that one time. Evidently, the boss's theory didn't take into account the overall thickness or the density of the concrete that ruined his theory. He didn't want to hear that from me anymore than you want to hear what I have to say to you and your beliefs these days. I assume that you aren't fortunate enough to be a multi millionaire like Obama, Biden and Pelosi or a multi billionaire like the Facebook dude or Google dude or Bill Gates or even Trump for that matter. I assume that you are as susceptible to rising costs and shortages like everyone else living below them.

Somewhere in there is a point. Yes, I'm susceptible to rising prices as we all are. That's also true of the rich, though their idea on what's important is obviously different from yours or mine.

C-Xer Wrote:I never thought that I'd be around long enough see you and every other partisan left wing hack in the position that you are all in these days. Here you are pretty much being set up to find yourselves discarded and finding ways to live off whatever revenues associated with American entertainment and the drama associated with Left Wing propaganda for the most part. So, what's an Oscar worth to most Americans these days? Is it worth nearly as much as it did to America before it was taken over and politicized by today's Left? Does education cost more than its worth as well? Guess who took that over and turned it to shit? It's the same group. I hope you don't have to guess? So, how long is it going to take for the Left to adjust to presence of people who aren't as dumb or a gullible as them? Can they adjust or are they pretty much stuck?

If the Progressive program succeeds, and that's still open to question, then we'll all be less exposed to the vagaries of life. The rich will not continue accumulating at the rate they have and the rest of us will have more -- especially those not in the top 5%. If you're under that threshold, and I certainly am, then you should gain too.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kyrsten Synema (D - Az) brings a cake into the Senate to downvote min. wage hike - by David Horn - 04-14-2021, 10:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dow Falls as Biden Reportedly Mulls Tax Hike on Rich chairb 7 2,079 10-25-2021, 03:47 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Higher minimum wage will kill entry-level jobs and economic growth nebraska 44 13,555 04-30-2021, 02:05 AM
Last Post: DettoLalo
  2022 elections: House, Senate, State governorships pbrower2a 13 3,906 04-28-2021, 04:55 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Hawaii Senate approves nation’s highest income tax rate HealthyDebate 0 777 03-12-2021, 06:46 PM
Last Post: HealthyDebate
  GOP governor pushes Texas’ first sales tax hike in 30 years random3 10 2,917 03-03-2021, 08:21 PM
Last Post: March3
  Senate passes bill to ban foreigner home purchases newvoter 2 1,103 02-28-2021, 07:09 AM
Last Post: newvoter
  U.S. Capitol insurrection was a ‘hoax,’ Michigan Senate leader says in video random3 45 9,545 02-16-2021, 06:50 AM
Last Post: random3
  Biden push to raise minimum wage to $15 would kill 1.4 million jobs: CBO random3 6 1,627 02-12-2021, 07:34 PM
  Senate Passes Constitutional Ban On Legal Marijuana random3 0 534 02-09-2021, 06:57 PM
  House of Delegates, Senate panel vote to ban electronic 'skill' games Luza 0 617 02-03-2021, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Luza