Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How different is Western Europe's saecular timeline?
TBH, I've been following the theory myself since about 2010. I was starting to question the theory myself, but then 2016 hit. We are definetely in the 4T!! 2016 proved it to us all. Even those who aren't aware of the theory can sense the change going on. It's crazy out there. This is definetely a new and different era than it was compared to 10-20 years ago. I never would have imagined anything going on now back then. Everything feels a weird Onion story or something. The 4T book also was very accurate in predicting in what would happen now too, almost down to the zeninth, I'm suprised they were so accurate. I can see now why things are going on the way they are and it's pretty cool.

As of so far, Trump has been a totally different man for president. Whether he sticks through with his anti trade and anti China politics, tarrifs on imports, deporting the illegals, and continues battling against the globalists is to be seen. He is a Boomer, Boomers like to say one thing but do another. So far, everything the last 6 months or so has been a total reaction against the 3T ways.

Edit: another thing to add... Silents are starting to die out in large numbers now, their calm ways are being replaced with the preachy and loud Boomers. Boomers will too start to die out in about 5 years, they're going to want to leave their mark on society before they go. 13ers are replacing the Boomers as the pragmatic midlife leaders. Millennials are taking over. In two weeks, the oldest are turning 36, getting later and later in their rising adulthood years, while the youngest will be going to 13. Fast forward 3 years from 2017, the oldest Millies will be nearing midlife and things will really start to shift. There will be a liberation in economic policies like minimum wage and we'll probably see implementation of maternity leave and what not. The next few years and on going to be some really crazy times, 2016 was just the start. 2021 sticks out to me as a very important year for some reason. I think a major war is going to break out that year. The 2020s will be hectic but energizing times. The outer world will appear to be changing at a pace we've never seen before. There's also going to be great advancements in medicine. We'll see what happens.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How different is Western Europe's saecular timeline? - by FLBones - 12-20-2016, 10:54 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The US and Western Europe are not on the same timeline Remy Renault 23 10,347 03-13-2021, 08:36 AM
Last Post: David Horn