Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How different is Western Europe's saecular timeline?
(12-20-2016, 04:43 PM)Mikebert Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 03:25 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: It's a good question. I explain it, you may remember, by claiming that the 2010s are the 1850s redux. The constellation was in place then too (The Gilded had many civic qualities, according to accounts such as The Civil War series). Nothing but fruitless attempts at compromise and continuing oppression occurred, despite many triggers. The double rhythm happens, and the anomaly is not so anomalous. And the cosmic rhythms confirm timing of events. The 2020s will see the sparks explode. I have predicted the trends of both this decade and the next, decades in advance. Things have unfolded as I expected. I expect this will continue.

Describing past moods in history is very-much possible; we have the poets, artists, essayists and personal accounts of how they felt. It is not just the record of events that we have available to us. The subjective is more real than the objective; it's what we actually experience.

I agree with you that a real 4T will have actual results. These will come only in the 2020s. However, Odin's point is well-taken that with Obama, Sanders and Trump we have had not only candidates, but "movements" and "phenomena." So something is stirring, and it will lead somewhere.

I don't know if it will turn out well. So far, not so good. But my prediction remains that it will turn out pretty good. We'll see.

In the 1850's the constellation was NOT in place. Recall S&H claim the crisis came early, before the constellation was in place, which is why there was no civic generation.

Many of us think S&H got the Civil War Saeculum completely wrong, there was no anomaly (most of the cohorts of S&H's "Gilded Generation" are in fact Civics) and that the 4T was from 1850-1868.
#MakeTheDemocratsGreatAgain

Messages In This Thread
RE: How different is Western Europe's saecular timeline? - by Odin - 12-20-2016, 06:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The US and Western Europe are not on the same timeline Remy Renault 23 10,345 03-13-2021, 08:36 AM
Last Post: David Horn