Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How different is Western Europe's saecular timeline?
(03-25-2021, 10:35 AM)Tim Randal Walker Wrote: I was reviewing an archived thread, The MegaSaeculum.  I am not convinced that the cycle is actually a four part cycle.

But there was a bit of discussion regarding Intellectual Awakenings.  This seems to a subtype of the Apollo 2T.  One mentioned was a late 19th century 2T is Russia.  I think that another one that qualifies was the "War of the Hats" 2T in Sweden, as well as the first 2T in America (I can never remember the name of that one).

There has been an assumption that the next 2T in America will resemble the Missionary Awakening, but what if it turns out to be an Intellectual 2T?

Isn't that pretty much the same idea, "Missionary" equals "apollonian" and "more intellectual"?

I think so, but the difference will be a matter of slight emphasis; most 2Ts are pretty much the same. From my point of view, the planetary configuration resembles the sixties and 70s.

What kind of tech social network we have by the 2050s will certainly affect the kind of Awakening we have then.

Our 4th turning in some circles is already called "The Cold Civil War." I think that's right. At least so far it is cold, and probably the most we can expect is some further January 6th-type events, especially at mid-decade. Whether or not there will be secessions is also up for grabs.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: How different is Western Europe's saecular timeline? - by Eric the Green - 03-27-2021, 01:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The US and Western Europe are not on the same timeline Remy Renault 23 10,346 03-13-2021, 08:36 AM
Last Post: David Horn