Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How conservative are Homelanders really?
(04-16-2020, 06:11 PM)Camz Wrote:
(04-09-2020, 04:24 AM)Blazkovitz Wrote: Also, what are Homelanders' views on spreading democracy and the War on Terror?

Zoomers seem very democratic and would probably dislike Bush for the War on Terror. As for Homelanders... well, the ones I know pretty much agree to whatever Zoomer-cusp Millennials say... Homelanders here are probably taught to dislike the War on Terror.

After reading Strauss and Howe's works it actually makes a lot of sense why we do this. Artists have always been followers rather than rulers for the most part. If you look at the G.I. and older Silent relationship in the 50s, aside from exceptions like rebels, they seem to get along like friendly pleasant neighbors. At least that's how it looks like to me, I may be super wrong.

Things definitely changed in the Awakening, when Silents chose sides; conservative G.I.s or liberal Boomers. So in the 20...50s(?), a lot of us Homelanders will finally stop listening to everything our great older siblings say. I'm probably gonna be one of them because screw sameness and conformism. But for now, I'll continue clinging to them and giving them all my support, because they deserve it for now. So yeah, I agree with:

Quote:Artists are not supposed to rebel until they have a midlife crisis [Image: confused.png] 
The last time around saw the divorce rate soar.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How conservative are Homelanders really? - by beechnut79 - 04-16-2020, 09:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kids react = Homelanders react sbarrera 0 1,205 07-28-2020, 05:24 PM
Last Post: sbarrera
  New adaptives most socially conservative since Silents? Warren Dew 19 18,560 02-06-2019, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Hintergrund
  Homelanders: Mid 90s or Mid 00s? HoldOn 53 46,460 10-22-2018, 11:13 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a