Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would You Vote For Jill Stein?
Stein, the Green Party candidate, might be the only alternative to Donald Trump, if the Republicans pull an "October surprise" and force Hillary out of the race and there is no time for the Democrats to put another candidate on the ballot.

And if this sounds far-fetched, there was such a "surprise" in the 2002 Senate race in New Jersey, in which the Democratic incumbent, Bob Torricelli, was forced off the ballot at the last minute due to a conveniently-timed "scandal."  However, the Democrats managed to have Frank Lautenberg placed on the ballot to replace Torricelli, and Lautenberg went on to win the election.

But would that be legal in a Presidential election?
If Bernie is not on the ballot in Nov then yes I will
Heart my 2 yr old Niece/yr old Nephew 2020 Heart
Absolutely not. Voting Third Party is the same as voting for Shillary.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.
Quote:Absolutely not. Voting Third Party is the same as voting for Shillary.

I don't think you understand my point - and it will be Benghazi that forces Hillary out, not "Emailgate."

Hillary is in the same situation that Margaret Thatcher was in: She had to get lucky every time vis-a-vis the IRA. The IRA only had to get lucky once - and just because the IRA ended up not getting lucky once doesn't mean that the right-wing smear machine won't get lucky once.

If Elizabeth Warren hadn't been such a G-d damn coward the Democrats wouldn't have this sword of Damocles hanging over their heads.
"These, and many other matters which might be noticed, add a volume of unofficial declarations to the mass of organic utterances that this is a Christian nation" - Justice David Brewer, Church of the Holy Trinity v. United States, 1892
To compare Shillary to Margret Thatcher is disgusting. Margret Thatcher was an honorable woman, as far as politicians go.

That being said the Democrats could have nominated just about anyone else and they could have caused the GOP many headaches. Instead they decided they wanted someone completely unelectable, someone that reminds the majority of their shrill preachy boomer mothers (by that I mean reminds them of all the very worst qualities their mothers have) and who has grave moral failings. The fact is that the GOP can run a potted house plant against HRC and win...she is that terrible.

As for smearing Shillary, that is unnecessary. One need merely tell the truth about her, she is that corrupt, she is that dirty, she is that horrible and everyone who can remember the last two decades knows it.

Rather it is the left-wing noise machine that concerns me as they will pull out all the stops to try and prevent the next President from taking office, and that man will be none other than Donald J. Trump.

Given a choice in a popularity contest between the Bad Boy and the shrill preachy and unpopular teacher the bad boy wins every time. After all life is pretty much a macrocosm of high school.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidenti...t-bad-boy/

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.
(05-19-2016, 08:58 AM)Anthony Wrote:

... - and it will be Benghazi that forces Hillary out, not "Emailgate."...
in my opinion, the only thing that could possibly force Clinton out is a negative FBI report on the few reported most highly classified( TS/SAP) emails. 
We need the FBI report before the conventions.
Everything else just becomes background  noise.
 … whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. Phil 4:8 (ESV)
(05-18-2016, 06:32 AM)Anthony Wrote: Stein, the Green Party candidate, might be the only alternative to Donald Trump, if the Republicans pull an "October surprise" and force Hillary out of the race and there is no time for the Democrats to put another candidate on the ballot.

And if this sounds far-fetched, there was such a "surprise" in the 2002 Senate race in New Jersey, in which the Democratic incumbent, Bob Torricelli, was forced off the ballot at the last minute due to a conveniently-timed "scandal."  However, the Democrats managed to have Frank Lautenberg placed on the ballot to replace Torricelli, and Lautenberg went on to win the election.

But would that be legal in a Presidential election?

Under those circumstances, I'd not only vote for her in a heartbeat, but throw as much of my net worth into her campaign as I could afford.

I would rather have Bernie, however.

Again, only under the circumstances of your scenario; otherwise, it's Clinton for me.

I don't think you understand my point - and it will be Benghazi that forces Hillary out, not "Emailgate."

Hillary is in the same situation that Margaret Thatcher was in: She had to get lucky every time vis-a-vis the IRA.  The IRA only had to get lucky once - and just because the IRA ended up not getting lucky once doesn't mean that the right-wing smear machine won't get lucky once.

If Elizabeth Warren hadn't been such a G-d damn coward the Democrats wouldn't have this sword of Damocles hanging over their heads.

You had me with Jill Stein should Hillary destruct, but then you had to post this Benghazi as the means.

That's just stupid at this point.
(05-19-2016, 06:55 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: To compare Shillary to Margret Thatcher is disgusting.  Margret Thatcher was an honorable woman, as far as politicians go.  
Okay, that's it. You're song-and-dance about a commie that will vote Trump to get your revolution just got blasted out of the water. The repetitive mysogenic "Shillary" should have been a sufficient clue - what there are no female comrades or do they know their place?

You are obviously a t-bagger, steeped in Right wing nut memes, that's just latched onto the latest daddy figure to return us to America Great Again - when a woman couldn't be shill.

I wonder how many of your other attributes are also part of the schtick. Rolleyes

Either that, or you need to check yourself into one of those places specializing in countering the Stockholm Syndrome.
(05-20-2016, 12:11 PM)playwrite Wrote:
(05-19-2016, 06:55 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: To compare Shillary to Margret Thatcher is disgusting.  Margret Thatcher was an honorable woman, as far as politicians go.  
Okay, that's it. You're song-and-dance about a commie that will vote Trump to get your revolution just got blasted out of the water.

Oh joy more excrement from Playdude.  Actually voting for Trump to get a communist revolution is one possibility but it is highly unlikely.  Though I will admit he will make things much worse if he fucks up royally but I don't think he will.  As I've said in other posts--not that I expect you to read them, you mostly just react to posts rather than read them, and think about them before posting--I've said that the material conditions for a communist revolution are not present and will not be present regardless of who is president, and furthermore that the material conditions necessary for Marxism-Leninism itself are passing away.

Quote:The repetitive  mysogenic "Shillary" should have been a sufficient clue - what there are no female comrades or do they know their place?

So basically anyone who has any criticism of any woman ever is a misogynist. (Which I managed to spell correctly, is your spell check broken?)  I would disagree.  I've called that woman Shillary for years.  The degree to which I despise her is decades old.

As for female comrades, yes we have them.  Most of them can't stand her either.  Which is why most of them should they vote at all will be voting for anyone else.

Quote:You are obviously a t-bagger, steeped in Right wing nut memes, that's just latched onto the latest daddy figure to return us to America Great Again - when a woman couldn't be shill.

Really?  Shillary seems to love to Shill for the big banksters all the time.  Her shill-ing ways are how she got the name Shillary.  Therefore you're running into some cognitive dissonance there.  How could I oppose someone who loves to shill when I can't bring myself to vote for someone who is a shill.

Unfortunately Playdude you were one of the few instances where Odin was right in his assement (he is usually wrong but on you he was right) you can't possibly fathom how anyone could not want the Democrat Establishment (and their failed policies) and as such anyone who opposes you must be some sort of tea-bagger (as if the tea party was still a thing, it died a slow death like occupy I admit but that little movement is long gone) or some other type of undesirable.

Quote:I wonder how many of your other attributes are also part of the schtick. Rolleyes

I'm sure you'll be the first to tell me.  (you know, the Webmaster just added about two dozen worthless emoji and couldn't add one for an evil grin...I'm most displeased.)

Quote:Either that, or you need to check yourself into one of those places specializing in countering the Stockholm Syndrome.

Is Stockholm Syndrome your new word of the day?  I must admit it is much easier to spell than amygdala.

If you live in a safe red or blue state, you can vote for Stein. I probably will. Otherwise, if I lived in Florida, Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, New Hampshire, Iowa, Colorado, Nevada, Arizona, Michigan, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Minnesota or even Utah, I would vote for Hillary. She would take us at least a few steps up the hill. Trump is absolutely not acceptable. We don't need Mussolini.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
To compare Margret Thatcher to Hillary is disgusting. Hillary Clinton is an honorable woman, as far as politicians go.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Hillary is in the same situation that Margaret Thatcher was in: She had to get lucky every time vis-a-vis the IRA.  The IRA only had to get lucky once - and just because the IRA ended up not getting lucky once doesn't mean that the right-wing smear machine won't get lucky once.

America has a sword of Damocles hanging over its head, and it's name is Donald Drumpf. Liar, dictator, demagogue, conservative reactionary, racist, stooge for the crony capitalists, corrupt as hell, foreign policy dummie.

The Repuplicraps tried for 2 years to hang Benghazi around Hillary's neck and failed. Even some Republicans said so. Isn't that enuf fer ya Anthony Flat?

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(05-18-2016, 01:00 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: Absolutely not.  Voting Third Party is the same as voting for Shillary.

Voting third party is the same as voting for Liar Drumpf, if you live in a swing state.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Considering my usual measure of correctness is doing the opposite of Eric, it is looking pretty good for me.

Yeah, well ya know what they say-  #JillbeforeHill
Heart my 2 yr old Niece/yr old Nephew 2020 Heart
(05-20-2016, 12:38 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(05-20-2016, 12:11 PM)playwrite Wrote:
Okay, that's it. You're song-and-dance about a commie that will vote Trump to get your revolution just got blasted out of the water.

Oh joy more excrement from Playdude.  Actually voting for Trump to get a communist revolution is one possibility but it is highly unlikely.  Though I will admit he will make things much worse if he fucks up royally but I don't think he will.  As I've said in other posts--not that I expect you to read them, you mostly just react to posts rather than read them, and think about them before posting--I've said that the material conditions for a communist revolution are not present and will not be present regardless of who is president, and furthermore that the material conditions necessary for Marxism-Leninism itself are passing away.

Do you really believe that word salad takes away from the sheer idiocy of a self-proclaimed Lefty declaring for a President Talking Yam?  At least the desire for social collapse to usher in your chosen nirvana had some consistency, raving lunatic consistency, but still some consistency.  What you have now is just,well, pathetic.

Quote:Kinser79

Really?  Shillary seems to love to Shill for the big banksters all the time.  Her shill-ing ways are how she got the name Shillary.  Therefore you're running into some cognitive dissonance there.  How could I oppose someone who loves to shill when I can't bring myself to vote for someone who is a shill.

Unfortunately Playdude you were one of the few instances where Odin was right in his assement (he is usually wrong but on you he was right) you can't possibly fathom how anyone could not want the Democrat Establishment (and their failed policies) and as such anyone who opposes you must be some sort of tea-bagger (as if the tea party was still a thing, it died a slow death like occupy I admit but that little movement is long gone) or some other type of undesirable.

There are two groups of Clinton Derangement Syndrome - (a) those that can't vote for her and will stay home or vote third party and (b) those that will vote for Trump.  While I have problems with both sets of clueless sheeple, it is the latter that is beyond any hope. 

You come right out and say you've hated Clinton for decades, but then you try to bury it under the nonsensical reasons for voting Trump.  Failed Democratic Establishment policies?  What failed polices?  You mean the ones that took us out of the greatest economic contraction since the Great Depression?  Do you mean putting a clamp on the big banks so they don't have a chance of repeating the laissez-faire financial sector meltdown again?  Do you mean winding down arguable the worse geopolitical mistake in US history of invading Iraq based on lies?  

And T-baggers are no longer around?  There is no Freedom Caucus gumming up the government any more?  Stopping the Democratic Establishment from bringing health care to millions more, closing Guantanamo,  comprehensive immigration reform, dealing with climate change, keeping guns away from nut cases, etc., etc., 

Yea, right, vote Trump - he's going to drive the country back in ditch again, and when the Dems come back and pull it out, you'll be there with your clueless complaints about the truck driver.

Oh, and check YOUR spell checker = assement???

Quote:Kinser79

Quote:playwrite
I wonder how many of your other attributes are also part of the schtick. Rolleyes

I'm sure you'll be the first to tell me.  (you know, the Webmaster just added about two dozen worthless emoji and couldn't add one for an evil grin...I'm most displeased.)

Quote:Either that, or you need to check yourself into one of those places specializing in countering the Stockholm Syndrome.

Is Stockholm Syndrome your new word of the day?  I must admit it is much easier to spell than amygdala.

I'm sure it would be fascinating to be your shrink, but I'm pretty busy these days.

Just note, bagger, you're not fooling anyone with your Karl Marx quotes any more.
(05-20-2016, 12:38 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: I'm sure you'll be the first to tell me.  (you know, the Webmaster just added about two dozen worthless emoji and couldn't add one for an evil grin...I'm most displeased.)

Why don't you just post a picture of yourself as your avatar, and you could use it wherever you wanted. I'm sure it would suffice.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Big Grin 
(05-18-2016, 06:32 AM)Anthony Wrote:
Quote: Stein, the Green Party candidate, might be the only alternative to Donald Trump, if the Republicans pull an "October surprise" and force Hillary out of the race and there is no time for the Democrats to put another candidate on the ballot.

It matters not.  It's either #BernieOrBust or Jill install of Hill[ery].   Big Grin

Quote:And if this sounds far-fetched, there was such a "surprise" in the 2002 Senate race in New Jersey, in which the Democratic incumbent, Bob Torricelli, was forced off the ballot at the last minute due to a conveniently-timed "scandal."  However, the Democrats managed to have Frank Lautenberg placed on the ballot to replace Torricelli, and Lautenberg went on to win the election.

Dunno, but what about Bill's ladies?

Quote:But would that be legal in a Presidential election?

Uh, there's a lot of other things of questionable legality about to sort out.

Sorta like this:
http://nypost.com/2016/05/22/how-corpora...n-for-21m/

[Image: Screen-Shot-2016-05-23-at-3.35.50-PM.jpg]

And nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww a blast from the past

Sex,lies and videotape Cool

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/pres...ll-assault
---Value Added Cool
Everything about Hillary Clinton is disgusting and just oozes corruption.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will Millennials fulfill their "civic" role and vote in midterms? Eric the Green 1 655 04-02-2022, 08:16 PM
Last Post: JasonBlack
  U.S. House set to vote on bills to expand gun background checks Adar 0 744 03-08-2021, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Adar
  Don’t Vote for a Psychopath: Tyranny at the Hands of a Psychopathic Government random3 32 6,362 02-11-2021, 07:48 PM
Last Post: random3
  House of Delegates, Senate panel vote to ban electronic 'skill' games Luza 0 606 02-03-2021, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Luza
  Why rural voters don’t vote Democratic anymore Dan '82 82 51,839 03-12-2020, 04:36 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Ohio lawmakers vote to give themselves a pay raise Unicorn 18 4,795 12-10-2019, 06:09 AM
Last Post: nvfd
  Vote to impeach Trump and risk death, adviser says nebraska 0 1,160 12-26-2017, 08:08 AM
Last Post: nebraska
  I VOTE YES ON CALEXIT! Eric the Green 353 172,609 03-28-2017, 02:58 PM
Last Post: David Horn
  [split] I VOTE YES ON CALEXIT! Kinser79 0 1,232 03-11-2017, 06:26 PM
Last Post: Kinser79
  [split] I VOTE YES ON CALEXIT! SomeGuy 0 1,352 03-10-2017, 12:52 PM
Last Post: SomeGuy