Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Long Lost (Would Be?) Sould Mates: The Ones Who Got Away
#1
Heart 
Although not specfic to being Middle Aged, certainly these sorts of thoughts come up more now than they did when I was in my 20s and 30s.

Please share your own thoughts and experiences.

Reply
#2
(07-07-2016, 04:13 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote: Although not specfic to being Middle Aged, certainly these sorts of thoughts come up more now than they did when I was in my 20s and 30s.

Please share your own thoughts and experiences.

Some three weeks ago out of the blue while I was passing through the area where she now lives, I took the bold step of reaching out to a lost love I let go of many years back. Didn't even carry a big torch for her until that day. Wrote her a card and then a complete letter (not too many folks write letters anymore). I did hear back from her, but whether we will officially reconnect is not certain. But I did tell her that the door was open if she ever wished to return. She is still in a relationship she has been in ever since we split. Has a history of getting into a new relationship right after exiting another one. Best I ever had but too much a clinging vine for me at that time. Probably wouldn't bother me today though. At that time she had just gotten out of another relationship.;
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  United States of America, Australia & Canada Call ☎ +27765274256 Long Distance Magic sheikhhussein 0 24 09-14-2026, 03:29 PM
Last Post: sheikhhussein
  Black Magic Death Spells ☎ +27765274256 ♦ Reunite With Lost Lover. Love Spells That sheikhhussein 0 19 09-14-2026, 02:23 PM
Last Post: sheikhhussein
  Bring Back Lover Spells WhatsApp ☎ +27765274256 Lost Lover Spell Caster, Divorce Spel sheikhhussein 0 21 09-13-2026, 02:51 AM
Last Post: sheikhhussein
  Bring Back Your Lost Lover and Bind Him To Never Cheat WhatsApp ☎ +27765274256 Spells sheikhhussein 0 22 09-13-2026, 02:34 AM
Last Post: sheikhhussein
  Black Magic Spells Caster and Voodoo Lost Love Spells ❤️❤️Call ☎ +27765274256 sheikhhussein 0 35 09-12-2026, 03:41 PM
Last Post: sheikhhussein
  Call ☎ +27765274256 in California CA, Authentic Love Spells, Voodoo Lost Love sheikhhussein 0 27 09-12-2026, 03:34 PM
Last Post: sheikhhussein
  Psychic Love Healer Call ☎ +27765274256 Lost Love Spell Caster in Canada, USA sheikhhussein 0 35 09-12-2026, 03:27 PM
Last Post: sheikhhussein
  Bring Back Your Lost Lover and Bind Him To Never Cheat WhatsApp ☎ +27765274256 in USA sheikhhussein 0 27 09-12-2026, 01:46 PM
Last Post: sheikhhussein
  Bring Back Lost Lover ❤️❤️ Instant Death Spells, Voodoo Revenge Call ☎ +27765274256 sheikhhussein 0 33 09-12-2026, 01:26 PM
Last Post: sheikhhussein
  Black Magic Removal and Voodoo Love Spells ❤️❤️ To Bring Back Lost Lover ❤️❤️ Instant sheikhhussein 0 29 09-12-2026, 12:40 PM
Last Post: sheikhhussein

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)