Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Prominent Republicans call for Donald Trump to drop out of the nomination
I swear to GOD he is throwing this election on purpose. NOBODY that successful in life and business can be that fkn stupid all the time in the media. Of course all the dried up old hags are lining up to be "offended" by his remarks.
Knowledge doesn't equal Understanding, and the Truth is the Truth no matter what you think of it.
He is not that successful in life. He is a successful promoter. He knows how to sell. That's what he's doing. He's an agressive used car salesman, and I wouldn't buy. Nor would lots of other folks.

I don't think you can describe woman offended by his remarks "old hags." I think lots of women would be offended by YOUR remark.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(10-09-2016, 10:09 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: I don't think you can describe woman offended by his remarks "old hags." I think lots of women would be offended by YOUR remark.

And I'm gonna lose so much sleep over it too. Laffin'..............
Knowledge doesn't equal Understanding, and the Truth is the Truth no matter what you think of it.
(10-10-2016, 05:46 AM)Bronsin Wrote:
(10-09-2016, 10:09 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: I don't think you can describe woman offended by his remarks "old hags." I think lots of women would be offended by YOUR remark.

You sound like a massive dick.
#MakeTheDemocratsGreatAgain
(10-10-2016, 06:59 AM)Odin Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 05:46 AM)Bronsin Wrote:
(10-09-2016, 10:09 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: I don't think you can describe woman offended by his remarks "old hags." I think lots of women would be offended by YOUR remark.

You sound like a massive dick.

And you sound like a massive twat.
(10-11-2016, 02:23 AM)taramarie Wrote: Given your show of character in an earlier post I am not surprised that Odin correctly assumed you to be a "massive dick." If you want to be treated with respect pal you have to show you are worthy of respect. Your above post shows the exact opposite. This is called "karma."

You really have to quote me in 3 different posts in succession just to keep responding to me? Wind up your vagina. It's getting walked on.
(10-11-2016, 05:02 AM)taramarie Wrote:
(10-11-2016, 05:00 AM)Bronsin Wrote: You really have to quote me in 3 different posts in succession just to keep responding to me? Wind up your vagina. It's getting walked on.

You make me sick. Stay away from women and if someone actually considers breeding with you reread your comments if you end up having a daughter.

At this rate I think this guy is trying to get banned so he can run off to his far-right internet buddies on 4chan and whine that he was oppressed by the "SJWs".
#MakeTheDemocratsGreatAgain
Obviously someone around here felt "triggered".
Because you keep following me around rebutting every one of my posts? What's your creepy obsession with me anyway? Grow up.
[Image: hatermidget.gif]
I haven't made any insults to you at all. Just asked a question? Can't you handle that?
That was the first time you reported me. So what about the second?
Believe me. I have much better things to do with my time that sit around here worrying about what you think of me.
Whoa!!

Things are getting a bit out of hand.  Bronsin is no troll. On the scale established by Marc Lamb, trollster extraordinaire, Bronsin doesn't even register.

As to the question as to whether Trump is trying to lose, I would say no, although it sure looks like it. By this I mean Trump thinks he can win, but knows he can't. I see Trump as a guy with a tremendous capacity for self-delusion. On the other hand he is not stupid, so he is planning his next step.

Actually winning would seem to require that he do the job of president.  Trump has never had a job, he's 70 years old, he's not going to take one now.  Jobs are for losers. Doing the job of president was never something he was going to do. On the other hand, I think being president was an objective.  How to square than circle is a real conundrum, but it is looking more and more that he is not going to have to deal with it.
(10-17-2016, 08:31 PM)Mikebert Wrote:pid=10690 Wrote: Whoa!!

Things are getting a bit out of hand.  Bronsin is no troll. On the scale established by Marc Lamb, trollster extraordinaire, Bronsin doesn't even register.

Rats!   I missed out on that. Big Grin

Quote:Actually winning would seem to require that he do the job of president.  Trump has never had a job, he's 70 years old, he's not going to take one now.  Jobs are for losers. Doing the job of president was never something he was going to do. On the other hand, I think being president was an objective.  How to square than circle is a real conundrum, but it is looking more and more that he is not going to have to deal with it.

Maybe he just figured out the Presidency is a real bad job.  Just look at how gray folks are after they get done.
You age like a dog which makes that job suck.
---Value Added Cool
testing 123
OK Threads are now locked, it's nothing personal I keep them here so there is transparency about what happens to posts but i don't want people responding to them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why? - YARTed Kinser79 58 43,691 05-13-2019, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Ragnarök_62
  [split] If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory Galen 1 3,374 03-27-2017, 06:28 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  [split] Fight for 15 D.O.A. Galen 0 2,394 03-11-2017, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Galen
  [split] Invoke the 25th SomeGuy 0 1,856 03-10-2017, 04:46 PM
Last Post: SomeGuy
  [split] Homelanders: Mid 90s or Mid 00s? Tuss 3 4,972 02-18-2017, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Tuss
  [split] The mystery of Millennial politics SomeGuy 0 2,492 02-02-2017, 05:56 PM
  Donald Trump: America's Berlusconi? TeacherinExile 196 124,106 01-16-2017, 04:03 PM
  [split] Presidential election, 2016 SomeGuy 8 8,836 01-14-2017, 05:44 PM
  [split] Presidential election, 2016 Galen 9 14,110 01-07-2017, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Classic-Xer
  [split] Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil playwrite 8 13,511 12-29-2016, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Eric the Green