Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will History Say, "Was This The Best America Could Come Up With?"
No rational person wants to be the President Of The United States.

Only those obsessed with personal power, and narcissism, will pursue the office.

This election proved that.
Or has it?  What does a 70 year old billionare with a hot wife and a nice family want to be president for?  I see only down sides for Daddy running and now being elected President.

Then again perhaps it is time for the country to not get what it wants, but what it needs.

It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.
Trump's victory has sure brought the deplorables back to THIS board.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(11-09-2016, 03:55 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Trump's victory has sure brought the deplorables back to THIS board.

Well now that the election is over, and we won....I need to get back to my real job.  Also you say Deplorables like that's a bad thing.  HRC didn't realize it but the Meme Team spun that into a badge of honor.  But then again she's so 20th century.  Daddy isn't, he won, he won on time and under budget too.

I must say though watching liberals cry today has been fun.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Do you believe this guy?

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(11-09-2016, 03:47 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: Or has it?  What does a 70 year old billionare with a hot wife and a nice family want to be president for?  I see only down sides for Daddy running and now being elected President.

Then again perhaps it is time for the country to not get what it wants, but what it needs.

This was a vanity play, pure and simple.  Look at the guy!  Everything he does is like that.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.
I peaked! Yes, being conservative is the new punk. And punk was always shit, so it fits.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(11-09-2016, 04:09 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 03:55 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Trump's victory has sure brought the deplorables back to THIS board.

Well now that the election is over, and we won....I need to get back to my real job.  Also you say Deplorables like that's a bad thing.  HRC didn't realize it but the Meme Team spun that into a badge of honor.  But then again she's so 20th century.  Daddy isn't, he won, he won on time and under budget too.

Yes, the Hillary mob was just as bad -- clueless to the end.  Still, the GOP has a plan to wreck the country, and now they can.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.
(11-09-2016, 04:14 PM)David Horn Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 03:47 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: Or has it?  What does a 70 year old billionare with a hot wife and a nice family want to be president for?  I see only down sides for Daddy running and now being elected President.

This was a vanity play, pure and simple.  Look at the guy!  Everything he does is like that.

I'm not so sure.  Unless one usually medicates their vanity by being dragged through the mud in the national media.  I wouldn't know because I'm not particularly vain.  Though if you're trying to tell me you think Donald Trump's tastes are tacky I must disagree with you there.  The more gold and ornamentation the better.

(11-09-2016, 04:16 PM)David Horn Wrote:

Yes, the Hillary mob was just as bad -- clueless to the end.  Still, the GOP has a plan to wreck the country, and now they can.

I believe Ragnarök has often posted about there being a need for a purging fire to take out the underbrush.  Having lived in Florida most of my life I understand the merits of control burns...you know so the state doesn't catch on fire.  As in nature so in human affairs.

I have been rather enjoying that myself.  They should have been reading the Scott Adams blog because he said exactly that would happen.
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises

--yo Eric, what did your charts say again?
Heart my 2 yr old Niece/yr old Nephew 2020 Heart
(11-09-2016, 04:45 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote: Nazi "punks" f____ off!

Good to see Alphabet Soup still doesn't examine the content I put on offer. Not surprising really after all he supported a Canadian Grease Ball over Daddy.

(11-09-2016, 04:34 PM)Galen Wrote:

I have been rather enjoying that myself.  They should have been reading the Scott Adams blog because he said exactly that would happen.

I third the watching opinion. It has been entertaining.

This particular deplorable isn't looking for or expecting the federal government to subsidize his meager existence. I suggest that you figure out a way to make more money so I no longer have to pitch to subsidize your electric bill. Unlike you, my hippie sister grew up and accepted full responsibility for herself. Hell, she's 10 times the man that you will ever be.
I could sit for hours re-watching the news coverage from last night. All the shocked faces of disbelief, that the candidate they tried to shove down everyone's throat didn't get the win. I was up till 2:30 A.M., just WAITING for one of those talking heads to choke on the words that "Trump has won the election", but they just couldn't do it. It was freakin' priceless!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile, SJW's and Hillary supporters everywhere today be like....
[Image: sore%20loser.gif]
Knowledge doesn't equal Understanding, and the Truth is the Truth no matter what you think of it.

Wrecking the country is not in our interests. American conservatism is all about its preservation for the future. A future that most of you have shown me that you don't much care about. Live for today because for people like you there is no tomorrow.
(11-09-2016, 05:29 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:

This particular deplorable isn't looking for or expecting the federal government to subsidize his meager existence. I suggest that you figure out a way to make more money so I no longer have to pitch to subsidize your electric bill. Unlike you, my hippie sister grew up and accepted full responsibility for herself. Hell, she's 10 times the man that you will ever be.

It is posts like this we need a like button for.

(11-09-2016, 05:56 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:

Wrecking the country is not in our interests. American conservatism is all about its preservation for the future. A future that most of you have shown me that you don't much care about. Live for today because for people like you there is no tomorrow.

I would argue that within conservatism there is room for creative destruction. If you remember one of the slogans after "Build The Wall" and "Fix The Trade" is "Drain The Swamp". There is a massive over growth of government in the country. Some of it the Federal Government taking over State Prerogatives, some of it just plain stupidity. That shit needs to be torched and yesterday.

I would argue that in some cases destroying the old is necessary to preserve the very best of the society.

Also I've noticed something. It seems to me that those who gravitate toward conservatism are K selected while those who gravitate toward liberalism--or actually we should call it "progressivism" are r selected.

(11-09-2016, 04:37 PM)Marypoza Wrote:

--yo Eric, what did your charts say again?

Eric's chart had some technical difficulties.

---Value Added Cool
(11-09-2016, 04:37 PM)Marypoza Wrote: --yo Eric, what did your charts say again?

The two main methods worked; my Jupiter and Saturn methods did not. Because of Jupiter and Saturn's relationships to Hillary's chart, I thought it gave her an advantage. What I didn't hype too much is that no-one is completely sure of her birth time, which might change these positions. However, the current Saturn position in Trump's chart forecast a loss, and that method failed. Trump also had an advantage through an exact planetary connection between his natal horoscope and the horoscope of the USA.

But the chart for the new moon before the election forecast the party in power would win, but it shows how the people vote. The people voted for Hillary Clinton, so it was correct, as it was in 2000 with Gore. The point system gave the advantage to Trump as a better candidate, and he won. The same thing happened in 2000 with Bush v Gore.

But I predicted Hillary would win. I can't deny or run away from that failure.

The Republican heartland has more electoral votes, because they are smaller states. The Democratic vote is concentrated in California and New York, so it doesn't count as much in the electoral college nowadays. The constitution was constructed to give an advantage to smaller states. This year, the advantage for Hillary in California compared to Trump's win in more states was especially notable; we voted for Hillary by about 29 %. We gave her her popular vote victory.

I still have my article up; I don't know for how long. I deleted my video from you tube.
http://philosopherswheel.com/presidentialelections.html

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Maybe the question will be "Why did America choose the worst?"
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump's legacy: A more divided America, a more unsettled world HealthyDebate 15 4,500 03-13-2021, 05:23 PM
Last Post: upside2
  The stench of moral decay, especially in politics, is creeping across America msel 35 9,339 03-02-2021, 07:18 PM
Last Post: newvoter
  America 'staring down the barrel of martial law', Oregon senator warns lwko 21 5,130 01-31-2021, 11:01 PM
Last Post: random3
  Countdown to a Free America pbrower2a 97 52,941 03-31-2020, 10:49 AM
Last Post: beechnut79
  America is a sick society Eric the Green 238 136,471 01-25-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  What America really stands for at ists best (Representative Ilhan Omar) pbrower2a 1 1,066 08-14-2019, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Hintergrund
  Can Trump (or Pence) establish a dictatorship in America? pbrower2a 4 2,809 08-18-2018, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  It's government regulation eating at America's heart nebraska 15 7,382 02-05-2018, 12:08 AM
Last Post: nom
  Lynching Free Speech: The Intolerant State of America theory 6 3,611 02-02-2018, 05:46 PM
Last Post: theory
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,617 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska