Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back
Due to holiday travel I wasn’t able to moderate the forum is closely as usual; I’m back and will now be monitoring it more closely.
Welcome back
Heart my 2 yr old Niece/yr old Nephew 2020 Heart
I was about to report a post for a personal attack - "You and some others here are particularly nasty" - but then I realized I don't know if personal attacks are actually against the rules here, or even if there are formal rules. I looked around a bit and couldn't find any, but it wouldn't be the first time I missed something that might be obvious. If there are explicit rules, can someone point me to them?

If there aren't, that's fine; overall this site seems pretty good, so I think whatever moderation policies are in place are working.
(01-14-2017, 07:24 PM)Warren Dew Wrote: I was about to report a post for a personal attack - "You and some others here are particularly nasty" - but then I realized I don't know if personal attacks are actually against the rules here, or even if there are formal rules.  I looked around a bit and couldn't find any, but it wouldn't be the first time I missed something that might be obvious.  If there are explicit rules, can someone point me to them?

If there aren't, that's fine; overall this site seems pretty good, so I think whatever moderation policies are in place are working.

-- l would say that any board where you can drop the f-bomb with impunity doesn't have very many rules

Which is fine with me too, too many rules can stifle discussion
Heart my 2 yr old Niece/yr old Nephew 2020 Heart