Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back
Due to holiday travel I wasn’t able to moderate the forum is closely as usual; I’m back and will now be monitoring it more closely.
Good to know.
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

(01-07-2017, 11:21 PM)Dan Wrote: Due to holiday travel I wasn’t able to moderate the forum is closely as usual; I’m back and will now be monitoring it more closely.

Sorry to trouble you. We are getting pasted with spam today. Two individual spammers, one of them really spewing spam posts written in Cyrillic letters.
#Leach2020
#Pence2017
#ProsecuteTreason
#HUAC2.0
#RealNationalism
#NaziPunksFOff

Mark 13:22 - "For there shall rise false Christs and false prophets, and they shall give signs and wonders, to seduce, if possible, also the chosen."

Welcome back
Heart  Sherrod/Tulsi 2020    Heart
I was about to report a post for a personal attack - "You and some others here are particularly nasty" - but then I realized I don't know if personal attacks are actually against the rules here, or even if there are formal rules. I looked around a bit and couldn't find any, but it wouldn't be the first time I missed something that might be obvious. If there are explicit rules, can someone point me to them?

If there aren't, that's fine; overall this site seems pretty good, so I think whatever moderation policies are in place are working.
(01-14-2017, 07:24 PM)Warren Dew Wrote: I was about to report a post for a personal attack - "You and some others here are particularly nasty" - but then I realized I don't know if personal attacks are actually against the rules here, or even if there are formal rules.  I looked around a bit and couldn't find any, but it wouldn't be the first time I missed something that might be obvious.  If there are explicit rules, can someone point me to them?

If there aren't, that's fine; overall this site seems pretty good, so I think whatever moderation policies are in place are working.

-- l would say that any board where you can drop the f-bomb with impunity doesn't have very many rules

Which is fine with me too, too many rules can stifle discussion
Heart  Sherrod/Tulsi 2020    Heart