Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the left has devolved to.
Quote:It's not hyperbole; what we have is a racist and corporate takeover of our country. I don't think it's the same. And people here seem OK with it. Another Scalia on the Court is fine with you guys. Just another dude who is always against the peoples' interests, like he was. And no opposition party; Drump is right. The Democrats are pathetic.

Well, we certainly agree on one thing: The Democrats are pathetic.  Tongue
Quote:Since you are here in the West Coast and I can attest to the existence of a hearty Russian / Russian descended community here, I have to ask. Are you ethnically Russian? 

(As I have previously disclosed, I am part Russian)

[Image: roflmao.gif]
It never ends.  Tongue
(02-03-2017, 02:18 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 01:24 PM)SomeGuy Wrote:
Quote:Since you are here in the West Coast and I can attest to the existence of a hearty Russian / Russian descended community here, I have to ask. Are you ethnically Russian? 

[Image: roflmao.gif]
It never ends.  Tongue

Hey Volgadeutscher ... I might even consider you an honorary Russ. Maybe we can share some Pelmeni and wash it down with artisinal vodka some day.

Schwarzmeerdeutsche, actually, and only a quarter.  I am surprised that you remember that.  Weren't you also claiming Melungeon ancestry as well?
(02-03-2017, 01:17 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote: Since you are here in the West Coast and I can attest to the existence of a hearty Russian / Russian descended community here, I have to ask. Are you ethnically Russian?

No.  Family is German, English and Irish if you insist on knowing.
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises
(02-03-2017, 11:11 AM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 09:56 AM)SomeGuy Wrote: Blah blah, FASCISM IS NIGH, blah blah.  Rolleyes

It's not hyperbole; what we have is a racist and corporate takeover of our country. I don't think it's the same. And people here seem OK with it. Another Scalia on the Court is fine with you guys. Just another dude who is always against the peoples' interests, like he was. And no opposition party; Drump is right. The Democrats are pathetic.

Would love to see a couple more of them on the court.  It would be nice to have limited government again.
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises
(02-03-2017, 09:57 AM)SomeGuy Wrote: The Bolsheviks were efficient now?

Having a bit of a problem with that concept myself given how well Communism worked out.

(02-03-2017, 02:20 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 10:03 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 01:23 AM)taramarie Wrote: Those SJW's from Rag's example were twisting the equality message and creating reverse racism. I do not know them all but at least some are very much destroying an otherwise good message.

Unfortunately, the SJW's have taken control over most of the Democratic party and the influence over most of its electorate (Blue America). The Democratic party is in a very tough spot politically. Thanks for your response. I'm not telling you what to do, but you should consider declaring your independence from blue America.

I do not agree with the SJW's that I saw. Quite the opposite actually. I was very disgusted with them. I want actual equality and freedom for everyone. Male, female, black, white etc. Not at the expense of pushing others aside as that defeats the actual purpose. I just relate more to blue America as not everyone agrees with the SJW's from that political group. I will give them that chance to show they are not like that by listening to them. So, blue voters. Is Classic right or is he wrong?

Here is a fresh example of SJW idiocy:

This professor is acting like a child so no wonder the snowflakes behave so badly.

This is what Galen wants his tax money to go for.

Eric Trump’s trip to Uruguay cost taxpayers $97,830 in hotel bills
By Drew Harwell
washingtonpost.com — When the president-elect's son, Eric Trump, jetted to Uruguay in early January for a Trump Organization promotional trip, U.S. taxpayers were left footing a bill of nearly $100,000 in hotel rooms for Secret Service and embassy staff.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(02-03-2017, 04:51 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: This is what Galen wants his tax money to go for.

Eric Trump’s trip to Uruguay cost taxpayers $97,830 in hotel bills
By Drew Harwell
washingtonpost.com — When the president-elect's son, Eric Trump, jetted to Uruguay in early January for a Trump Organization promotional trip, U.S. taxpayers were left footing a bill of nearly $100,000 in hotel rooms for Secret Service and embassy staff.

By law the Secret Service is supposed to protect the President and his family.  $97,000 does seem a bit excessive but then considering how badly the left hates Trump it may be taking more agents than usual.  I like to think of it as another example if government inefficiency.

(02-03-2017, 04:56 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 04:49 PM)Galen Wrote: Here is a fresh example of SJW idiocy:

This professor is acting like a child so no wonder the snowflakes behave so badly.
I already know what they get up to. My question was have they taken over the left. Classic seems to think that they have and i want to hear from the left themselves as that is how i can get the real story. I want to hear if they agree with them on an individual level or not. Going by Eric's sympathy towards them it seems he has no problem with them and i wonder why. But I want to hear from more blue voters.

Yes, the SJW types have pretty much taken over the left.  As near as I can tell Eric the Obtuse thinks this is a chance for him to pretend its 1968 again.  For all I know he has started having flashbacks from his acid trips back then..

(02-03-2017, 05:01 PM)taramarie Wrote: She talks about peace but her behaviour says otherwise. Lead by EXAMPLE. Lead by ACTING ON WHAT YOU PREACH. The answer is not more hate. Good god that video made me sick.

Like I said on another thread, the left right now has no sense of irony or humor and hasn't for decades.  One of the nasty little side effects of political correctness, identity politics and an over-developed sense of entitlement.

(02-03-2017, 05:03 PM)Galen Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 04:56 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 04:49 PM)Galen Wrote: Here is a fresh example of SJW idiocy:

I already know what they get up to. My question was have they taken over the left. Classic seems to think that they have and i want to hear from the left themselves as that is how i can get the real story. I want to hear if they agree with them on an individual level or not. Going by Eric's sympathy towards them it seems he has no problem with them and i wonder why. But I want to hear from more blue voters.

Yes, the SJW types have pretty much taken over the left.  As near as I can tell Eric the Obtuse thinks this is a chance for him to pretend its 1968 again.  For all I know he has started having flashbacks from his acid trips back then..

Speaking of which:
[Image: 20170203_free_0.jpg]

Berzerkly's gone full circle since 1964...  Now as for that professor, I have nothing kind for "it".  I think "it" needs to be darted with some heavy sedative.
---Value Added Cool
Radical youth breaking windows is nothing new in Berkeley. A hate speaker being invited on campus at a time like this might be new for UC.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Free speech? Corporations and organization firing people when they speak their mind about a policy? Happens all the time, including to me. Journalists locked up for covering a protest? They are still in jail. Whistle-blowers fired from government jobs for revealing the truth? Happened under Obama. Trump throwing protesters out of a rally and getting slugged for chanting? It happened. Free speech in America is a bleeepin' myth. And you are concerned about some street thugs not permitting hate speech. Thugs who are being arrested anyway.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(02-03-2017, 05:12 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Radical youth breaking windows is nothing new in Berkeley. A hate speaker being invited on campus at a time like this might be new for UC.

Really?  That means Berzerkly needs to be defunded. Obviously the dunces that go there are not there to get a meaningful "education".  And it means it's turned into a moldy piece of shit that's way past its sell by date.
---Value Added Cool
(02-03-2017, 05:17 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 05:12 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Radical youth breaking windows is nothing new in Berkeley. A hate speaker being invited on campus at a time like this might be new for UC.

Really?  That means Berzerkly needs to be defunded. Obviously the dunces that go there are not there to get a meaningful "education".  And it means it's turned into a moldy piece of shit that's way past its sell by date.

You think Berkeley needs to be defunded because they invited a hate speaker? They made a mistake, but they do lots of good work for the people and the country.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
I don't think that's where he's going with that at all, Eric.
(02-03-2017, 05:25 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 05:17 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:

You think Berkeley needs to be defunded because they invited a hate speaker? They made a mistake, but they do lots of good work for the people and the country.

Like I said, Berzerkly used to, but since it no longer serves that purpose and again, Milo's speech deserves to be protected just like BLM's speech.  I've never called for BLM's anti white speech to be muzzled.
---Value Added Cool
So because some black bloc non-students came on campus and broke some windows, UC should be defunded? Is that it, then?

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(02-03-2017, 05:17 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Free speech? Corporations and organization firing people when they speak their mind about a policy? Happens all the time, including to me. Journalists locked up for covering a protest? They are still in jail. Whistle-blowers fired from government jobs for revealing the truth? Happened under Obama. Trump throwing protesters out of a rally and getting slugged for chanting? It happened. Free speech in America is a bleeepin' myth. And you are concerned about some street thugs not permitting hate speech. Thugs who are being arrested anyway.

Yeah, I admit having a thing against thugs, Eric. Thugs of any sort deserve to be prison labor because I hate them.  Sorry, but I have my own peccadilloes.  The same goes for home invaders, robbers, murderers, rapists, gang bangers, and other assorted violent criminals. And, SJW thugs certainly need to be prison labor for Trump's wall since that's the worst punishment besides the death penalty I can imagine. Cool
---Value Added Cool

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rep. Dan Crenshaw irks both the left and right with gun comments random3 0 650 02-05-2021, 04:03 AM
Last Post: random3
  The cancer infecting the political Left Mickey123 310 68,512 02-01-2021, 11:41 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  The Green New Deal is a left-capitalist fraud Einzige 0 648 01-31-2021, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Einzige
Smile Treason's Just A Word For Nothing Left To Lose... Bad Dog 4 3,317 08-11-2019, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Anthony '58
  Critique Left X_4AD_84 6 6,365 03-21-2017, 01:18 PM
Last Post: Bob Butler 54
  Leading Left-Liberal Intellectual Endorses Jill Stein Anthony '58 0 1,503 07-18-2016, 06:36 PM
Last Post: Anthony '58